PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks To Gibson Performance!!!

BADBLOWN572
08-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Shawn and the whole team over at Gibson Exhaust for hooking me up on some custom bends that I had to get made. They definitely took care of me and went above and beyond to make sure that I was completely satisfied. If anyone needs any type of exhaust system for their truck or boat, I would definitely be calling Gibson! :)
Thanks again,
Danny

PalapaHead
08-17-2005, 12:43 PM
You sell your boat yet?

BADBLOWN572
08-17-2005, 12:50 PM
nope still got it. Need to get rid of it ASAP. Have another boat coming and I need to get this one GONE!!! If anyone knows of someone who buys the boat, I will definitely take care of the referring party!!!

ADDICTED
08-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Glad it all worked out. If you need anything else call us.

Jordy
08-17-2005, 01:50 PM
Gibson is good stuff. I actually got a call from my new sales rep a little while ago making sure everything was going alright. Said if he ever saw Shawn in the office he'd give 'em a smack on the back of the head for me. :D :D :D
Now that's what I call service. :D

jackpunx
08-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Gibson is good stuff. I actually got a call from my new sales rep a little while ago making sure everything was going alright. Said if he ever saw Shawn in the office he'd give 'em a smack on the back of the head for me. :D :D :D
Now that's what I call service. :D
His Dad told me the same thing

trailerpark_tj
08-17-2005, 02:17 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Shawn and the whole team over at Gibson Exhaust for hooking me up on some custom bends that I had to get made. They definitely took care of me and went above and beyond to make sure that I was completely satisfied. If anyone needs any type of exhaust system for their truck or boat, I would definitely be calling Gibson! :)
Thanks again,
Danny
Ditto.
Shawn took care of us on a special project vehicle. Will definitely be calling them first on future projects.
TJ