PDA

View Full Version : Martinez

Dogballs
08-17-2005, 03:01 PM
Hey,
CS19 & HBJET myself, EO, Greg, Caleb and a few others are going to go to Martinez / Fishers Landing on Friday AM Sept 2nd for the day and night then going up to Blyth Saturday Morning to check it out. If you guys are interested let me know?

LGCDEVIL
08-19-2005, 09:42 AM
Sounds like there will be enough hardware there to put the hurt on that Don Pisto worm. He'll leave there calling himself Don Pistoff.

Don Pisto
08-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Bring all your Ammo Disco Boy
Black Sabbath will only be #1 on KNAC
Ay YI YI YI YI

Dogballs
08-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Hopefully will see Bad Brad in that red/white omega with black scoop out there. I sure need some good target practice. We all need a tugboat to carry all our beer for us.
Pisto you do need some target practice your aim is a little off these days. :devil: :frown: :confused: :smile: :boxed: :rollside: :yuk: :rolleyes: :p

bradbigsley
08-20-2005, 02:53 PM
yes i will be the tug boat, that is tugging your boat with the cooler full of beer. thats right frito bandito, you may be camoflauged but it wont be hard to find ya when your FLOATING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIVER. p.s. ill be sure to get your doors back from devil and dogballs before i tow you in.. and dont think i wont squirt a sitting JACKASS!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea

Don Pisto
08-20-2005, 05:26 PM
yes i will be the tug boat, that is tugging your boat with the cooler full of beer. thats right frito bandito, you may be camoflauged but it wont be hard to find ya when your FLOATING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIVER. p.s. ill be sure to get your doors back from devil and dogballs before i tow you in.. and dont think i wont squirt a sitting JACKASS!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea
TOUCHE'''''''

Dogballs
08-20-2005, 05:58 PM
This is getting good does darth vader have any comments??????????

LGCDEVIL
08-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Don Pistoff.....I am your father

quityappin 'n RACE
08-31-2005, 02:40 PM
I own you Doggy and what's with that goat Don Lamo? I am putting all of you back on your trailers

Dogballs
08-31-2005, 03:01 PM
I own you Doggy and what's with that goat Don Lamo? I am putting all of you back on your trailers
Your going to need to buy a boat first