PDA

View Full Version : hey shark.

taylormanss
08-17-2005, 05:18 PM
what going on up in your area?How you been doing with the racing?Are you guys gonna try and make it down for JETFEST?

Shark In The Pond
08-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Well I had plans ALL yr. to make my first jetfest but I just found my new money pit ( TX 19 ) which will not allow me to make jetfest but I will be at Plowmans for sure and you all can give me shit for not coming and tell me what all I missed ! As far as racing I'm done this yr. with the lake boat ( to slow ) so I will be building this TX for next yr. with the funds I save from missing out on all the fun !

esabataj
08-18-2005, 07:07 AM
you all can give me shit for not coming and tell me what all I missed ! !
Here is just what you asked for
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/party-smiley-013.gif
Gift wrapped and all
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LewdAct
08-18-2005, 09:21 AM
No shark!!!!!!! damn it boy,, you need to make provisions and show your ass up!!!! :argue: :rollside:

taylormanss
08-18-2005, 02:46 PM
that's no shit! where did ya pick up a tx at? I think I might try and find one with a backseat for the kids to ride in.I might sell this tunnel hulll so I can buy one of those tx-19s

taylormanss
08-18-2005, 02:47 PM
that sure is a sweet looking boat kenneth!!!!!!!

Shark In The Pond
08-18-2005, 03:36 PM
Here is just what you asked for
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/party-smiley-013.gif
Gift wrapped and all
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thank you for taking the time to put a bow on it :cool:

Shark In The Pond
08-18-2005, 03:42 PM
No shark!!!!!!! damn it boy,, you need to make provisions and show your ass up!!!! :argue: :rollside:
You know Cornbread I might not see ya again this yr. unless you show up at Plowmans ? I will miss not being at JetFest but the $$ will go ALONG way on the boat and I'm already counting days until we start racing next yr. ,hope to hook up with you before the yr. is up bud and congrats on runner up !

Shark In The Pond
08-18-2005, 03:44 PM
that's no shit! where did ya pick up a tx at? I think I might try and find one with a backseat for the kids to ride in.I might sell this tunnel hulll so I can buy one of those tx-19s
UHHHHHHH found it through a freind south of Fort Worth :cool:

taylormanss
08-18-2005, 07:53 PM
do you have any pics here or at texas***boats.com?

LewdAct
08-18-2005, 08:13 PM
well i understand shark... i more than anyone cant wait to see you being backed in for the first time at a race in that new TX-19, i also unserstand the money thing,, man i have hit every race this year even Augusta GA, and let me tell you ,, unlike most of these guys who race,, and i am not taking anything away from anyone,, i foot the whole bill out of Ass National Bank,, no sponsers and i am not self employed,, just a poor boy trying to have all the fun i can,,, so dont worry shark About jet fest,, get that boat going and i hope to see you as soon as we can,, Also,, thanks Randall for the noce boat thing,, if anyone knows me,, that boat get me into alot of arguments with my girlfreind and my family,, but i have to say, i love it and all the people associated with it,,, this is an awsome bunch of people on here and all the boards and at the races,,, i wouldnt have it any other way :mix: :mix:

Shark In The Pond
08-19-2005, 04:35 AM
well i understand shark... i more than anyone cant wait to see you being backed in for the first time at a race in that new TX-19, i also unserstand the money thing,, man i have hit every race this year even Augusta GA, and let me tell you ,, unlike most of these guys who race,, and i am not taking anything away from anyone,, i foot the whole bill out of Ass National Bank,, no sponsers and i am not self employed,, just a poor boy trying to have all the fun i can,,, so dont worry shark About jet fest,, get that boat going and i hope to see you as soon as we can,, Also,, thanks Randall for the noce boat thing,, if anyone knows me,, that boat get me into alot of arguments with my girlfreind and my family,, but i have to say, i love it and all the people associated with it,,, this is an awsome bunch of people on here and all the boards and at the races,,, i wouldnt have it any other way :mix: :mix:
Thanks bud I really look forward to next yr. !
" if anyone knows me,, that boat get me into alot of arguments with my girlfreind and my family,, but i have to say, i love it and all the people associated with it "
You too ? Lets just say my girlfreind and mother are not real crazy about me racing ?

taylormanss
08-21-2005, 07:37 AM
well shit if that's all it takes to piss them off then I need to start racing,maybe the centurion.