PDA

View Full Version : Alright you sandbar swingers, here you go.

Mandelon
08-18-2005, 10:17 AM
Hi, just Carol Cox here. I'm really sorry to "bug" you, but I am informing all my Wild Rose Network members about a brand new website we just developed, called the Adult Lifestyles Network.
Well, here goes....
I am pleased to announce the "Beta" launch of our brand new adult community website, The Adult Lifestyles Network (ALN)! ALN is our brand new concept in a true Adult Community website, where all are welcome, regardless of gender, sexuality, marital status, or Lifestyle Choice! It's an open community for everyone who is open-minded, tolerant of others, and is looking for adult fun.
Anyone who joins within the next two weeks, fills in a complete profile, and helps us "debug" the site, just by using it, will get a free and full 3 month membership after we start billing. Of course, ALN will always be fully free to members of any of the websites on the Wild Rose Network, and members can access it within the members area of wildrose.net at any time.
ALN is comprised of: the Adult Personals Network, so you can meet people with similar beliefs and Lifestyle choices; the Sex Parties Network, where you can host or attend member run parties as well as Network parties and events; and the Adult Travel Network, where members get great rates on Adult-oriented travel, all over the world, with much of the travel being group travel with other members of ALN.
ALN also has Photo Chat, so you can share your personal pictures with others while chatting, and a great Video Chat system where you can play and interact with others on WebCam. There are hundreds of great video games to play, and each ALN member has their own Journal or Blog that they can use. There are also Member Picture Galleries and Member Video Galleries.
ALN members also get full and complete access to all the sites within the Wild Rose Network. That's 60 websites, plus ALN, all for less than what most Personals sites will charge you.
We will be adding new stuff, all the time. So drop by today, register and fill in your profile, have some fun, and give us a hand in making it the best site it can be. It's all free for now, other than access to the Wild Rose Network. For that, you need to join one of the websites listed above under "The Websites".
Help us make this the best Adult Lifestyles & Community website on the Internet today
Carol xoxoxo

Ziggy
08-18-2005, 10:23 AM
You sure belong to some kookie membership plans :p

HOOTER SLED-
08-18-2005, 10:24 AM
Damn Mandy, looks like someone was searching for something. :D

SummitKarl
08-18-2005, 10:26 AM
You sure belong to some kookie membership plans :p
ahhh yes and the first one to reply Mr. Headonisum himself :D

WYRD
08-18-2005, 10:28 AM
Damn Mandy, looks like someone was searching for something. :D
an yet you opened this thread too J :crossx: :crossx:

Ziggy
08-18-2005, 10:29 AM
ahhh yes and the first one to reply Mr. Headonisum himself :D
That is so way off base........try a different avenue or parkway.

Mandelon
08-18-2005, 10:30 AM
Carol sent me the email, I was just sharing. :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
08-18-2005, 10:32 AM
an yet you opened this thread too J :crossx: :crossx:
:devil: :devil: You too beeyotch. I wasn't doing the searching like Mandy though. And I don't know why you are in here. It didn't say anything about swinging light sabers or swinging with other guys. :D :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe

Ziggy
08-18-2005, 10:33 AM
I won't ask you what the Wild Rose Network is then...mr member :D :D

Mandelon
08-18-2005, 10:43 AM
Its about flowers.....yeah that's it. Pretty flowers.... :devil:

core attitude
08-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Just want to see how this is working out for you guys. :D

djunkie
08-17-2006, 11:53 PM
SWINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

lawbreaker2
08-18-2006, 04:44 AM
Alright, swingers, yeh baby, I'll get the wife to sign us up. :D To bad we don't live out there yet. :cry:

Mardonzi
08-18-2006, 05:44 AM
You got to watch out for that Carol,,

RitcheyRch
08-18-2006, 05:51 AM

core attitude
08-18-2006, 06:45 AM
It's been a year, you'd think something would have happened by now. :mad:

Parker Dreamin
08-18-2006, 06:47 AM
wow bud