PDA

View Full Version : CBBB lost and found

Nucking futs
08-18-2005, 04:11 PM
I lost on the beach,
my 8" orange round bouy with clip, Pair of black Penhall sunglasses, oneil ski jacket size small, and the engine in my boat.
I beleive the bouy was tied up with Pat and Julie ( the budlights or Wicked perf. Boats) The sunglasses were on the top of my cooler on the beach (that was completely empty) and the engine was lost about 5 miles south of the Avi bridge.
All can be replaced just seeing if anyone spotted them.
Thanks, Tim

Squirtin Thunder
08-18-2005, 04:16 PM
I lost on the beach,
my 8" orange round bouy with clip, Pair of black Penhall sunglasses, oneil ski jacket size small, and the engine in my boat.
I beleive the bouy was tied up with Pat and Julie ( the budlights or Wicked perf. Boats) The sunglasses were on the top of my cooler on the beach (that was completely empty) and the engine was lost about 5 miles south of the Avi bridge.
All can be replaced just seeing if anyone spotted them.
Thanks, Tim
Tim when and if you find your engine look a little deeper and see if there is a BBF there too because as you know I lost mine too !!!
The rest I think that kid that was with you was wearing the jacket !!!

LakesOnly
08-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Got your sunglasses, Futts. They weren't hung on your cooler...they were hung on our cooler. :D
PM me your mailing address and I'll get them to you.
LO

XClutchboy725
08-18-2005, 04:36 PM
I hear that when you've been drinking, all coolers start to look alike. :D

Nucking futs
08-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Yeah they all seem to look the same at some point in time.I was trying to retreive my boat and handed them to my girlfreind. Maybe we should of brought her PINK cooler so she could of found it. :D
Thanks Paul, i will pm you my info.
Also I think i left part of my liver there. I still feel like crap............. :cool:

TRG
08-18-2005, 05:59 PM
did you start dismantling the motor at the avi??
could'nt believe you had that thing apart yesterday,...and at tommys shop!
thats hustling!
i think i will start calling you the hustler! ;)
Todd

djdtpr
08-18-2005, 06:15 PM
I went off and left my anchor and bouy in the lagoon sat night.We thought we were going back out for the day but after going to bed at 6:30 am i decided that when i woke up and felt like crap i needed to head home.It was a black anchor with blue rope and no clip at the end of it.Probably still there.I must say that i will probably be there next year but like Todd i will not have a boat with me.I thought that water was bad last year but this year was really bad.I had more fun just kickin back watching everyone and drinkin with good friends.

TRG
08-18-2005, 06:21 PM
and winning the infamous "$40 bet"

Wicked Performance Boats
08-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Futs, When I untied your rope from mine, I left it floating thinking you would be back for it. Sorry if I had known, I'd have pulled it for you. Get one that matches your boat then you'll be able to spot it if anyone else gets it. Pat & Julie ps. nice seeing you again.

Nucking futs
08-18-2005, 08:05 PM
did you start dismantling the motor at the avi??
could'nt believe you had that thing apart yesterday,...and at tommys shop!
thats hustling!
i think i will start calling you the hustler! ;)
Todd
Todd pulled it out monday and tore it down. I needed to know the damage so i could get it fixed in a hurry.
Well its alittle more than just a quick fix.
Block is done along with the crank, cam, 5 pistons form all the shit going through it. Did you see the brand new cam? bent all to hell with some nice diggers in it. complete short block needed. Oh well Live and learn nobody will ever drive my boat again period !!! It was running really well for the whole weekend.
Pat, nice seeing you again as well and no biggie on the bouy.
Tim

FOURQ
08-18-2005, 08:10 PM
nobody will ever drive my boat again period !!!
Tim
i was told that once too after i broke it :D but then again after 3 hours and a trip to bullhead chevy it was running again
Q

Brooski
08-18-2005, 08:12 PM
I went off and left my anchor and bouy in the lagoon sat night.We thought we were going back out for the day but after going to bed at 6:30 am i decided that when i woke up and felt like crap i needed to head home.It was a black anchor with blue rope and no clip at the end of it.Probably still there.I must say that i will probably be there next year but like Todd i will not have a boat with me.I thought that water was bad last year but this year was really bad.I had more fun just kickin back watching everyone and drinkin with good friends.
I went down to get my anchor before I left Monday, and it was gone. Orange plastic coated sand anchor with yellow rope, clip, and white bouy with my CF numbers on it. From the middle of the cove near the Fire Dept Sea Doo dock. Oh well. There was one other anchor washed up on shore, so I grabbed it. Anyone missing a black anchor with a blue rope, no clip and large white bouy?
:D :D
Danny, I have it for you, just let me know how we can get it back to ya.

TRG
08-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Todd pulled it out monday and tore it down. I needed to know the damage so i could get it fixed in a hurry.
Well its alittle more than just a quick fix.
Block is done along with the crank, cam, 5 pistons form all the shit going through it. Did you see the brand new cam? bent all to hell with some nice diggers in it. complete short block needed. Oh well Live and learn nobody will ever drive my boat again period !!! It was running really well for the whole weekend.
Pat, nice seeing you again as well and no biggie on the bouy.
Tim
Hope not to strike a nearve or anything, but did'nt that same motor drop a valve or something along those lines a couple weeks ago??
ya hear so much shit on these boards, hard to tell if it was even your motor i heard about!

Nucking futs
08-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Hope not to strike a nearve or anything, but did'nt that same motor drop a valve or something along those lines a couple weeks ago??
ya hear so much shit on these boards, hard to tell if it was even your motor i heard about!
No it didnt drop a valve. It had a bad valve guide in it, but the heads were just done a week ago and still look new. they are the only thing in good shape. :D

RCB19
08-18-2005, 10:39 PM
DJD, I think it might have ended up wraped around Randys impeller shaft. Oh maybee not there was a skier at the end of that rope. :squiggle:

centurion tunnel
08-18-2005, 10:55 PM
I lost the key to the boat,has roostwear floaty on it,probaly the same night I lost my shorts. :sqeyes: