PDA

View Full Version : Jet Fest 2005 Kick-Off Party

daytona307
08-18-2005, 05:18 PM
JET FEST 2005 KICK-OFF PARTY
LetÂ’s get this party started! This year we will have the meet and greet Kick-off Party at BunkyÂ’s Steak House in Orange Grove, TX. We will serve a light dinner and be entertained by Country Fever Band. BunkyÂ’s Steak House will charge a $5.00 cover per person to cover the use of their facilities, band and food. We could not have found a better place for all of us to hang out before the great BOATING weekend we have all planned for! The party again will be at BunkyÂ’s on Friday, September 2, 2005 starting at 8:00 going on till 12:00 a.m. just to give us enough time to freshen up for the morning! This place is located in Orange Grove, TX on FM 624.
To everyone that attended last year, you will see that this place is much nicer. I really would like to have a head count of how many boaters are planning to attend this event Friday night so we can be prepared. Please just post on this site and I will take it from there. If you need directions to the place or questions their phone number is (361) 384-0209. Thanks, Tony

taylormanss
08-18-2005, 07:52 PM
what happened to fiesta marina????????????me and the wife will be there.

mrgoslow
08-19-2005, 04:46 AM
nothing happened to fiesta. a great place to stay on the water. as for a pre party location, i dont know if it was discussed.

Liberator TJ1984
08-19-2005, 05:19 AM
what happened to fiesta marina????????????me and the wife will be there.
Fiesta in the past used to shut down quite early also , around 9 or 10 ? on Fridays , the food is good there ,but the Kitchen is small and probably would not be able to accomadate this many people at one time.....Bunky's can serve till 12 and possibly later to Private Partys ??
as Tony stated it is a very nice place with lots more room ;)

daytona307
08-19-2005, 10:45 AM
I know you guys are wondering about Fiesta Marina. We were looking at several locations to host this event. We want everyone to be comfortable and have a good time. Fiesta did not offer what we were looking for as far as having a party. The place is too small, it does provide space for outdoor entertainment, but we have been there in the evenings and it is way too hot at this time of the year to be outdoors. The party at Bunky's is indoors and like Liberator TJ1984 (Chris) mentioned it is nice and also for you guys from out of town it is much easier to find. Thanks again, Tony

taylormanss
08-20-2005, 10:18 AM
can't wait. :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: