PDA

View Full Version : Who is going where this weekend?

dreamsicle
08-18-2005, 07:43 PM

HammerDown
08-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Wish I was closer...it's deadsvill up here.
Guess I'll wax my new Toyota. It's black and making me crazy...shows every bit of dirt :notam:

moparjet
08-19-2005, 04:14 AM
I Am Going To The Potomac This Weekend....probably To Pomonkey Creek...i Dont Know What Cmz Doing Yet....we Have Been Putting In At Pohick Park.....let Me Know If You Want To Join Me

CMZRACING
08-19-2005, 06:49 AM
YEA I GUESS ITS BACK TO POMONKEY CREEK THIS SATURDAY. GONNA TRY A LITTLE WEDGE DOWN ON THE DROOP AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.. :cool:

JOHNNYBEGOOD
08-19-2005, 09:11 AM
Upper Potomac, above Dam #4.
Nitro, come on up and be my boat b!tch. :boxingguy
Seriously, if you aint doing anything this weekend come on up. There are several people here at the campground that have met you at some of the earlier BOTE events that say you are a nice guy, and someone that seems like he would help anybody out.
The offer is there, Saturday or Sunday. Beer and popcorn are on me.

CMZRACING
08-19-2005, 10:07 AM
You Have Any Directions For The Damn #4? How Do You Get There?

JOHNNYBEGOOD
08-19-2005, 10:25 AM
To get to the public launch ramp:
Exit 1 off I81 (route 68), go east off the ramp to the light (about 1/4 mile) Turn right at the light, this is route 63 or Spielman Road. Go 3 or 4 miles to the stop sign and turn right. This is Dam 4 Road (left is Downsville Pike). Follow to the public ramp.
This ramp is near the dam, and gets a little busy at times. I havent launched there is 3 or 4 years, we have our own ramp at the Izaak Walton that we use. You will want to come up river about 10 miles or so to get away from the crowd.

nitro557
08-19-2005, 12:56 PM
johnny thanks for the offer,i spoke with dreamsicle earlyer today im gonna show him around the potomac saturday afternoon,moparjet we will see you out there,ill beep you when we are leaving

moparjet
08-20-2005, 04:08 AM
Bring It On ,the More The Better

CMZRACING
08-20-2005, 11:54 AM
U Know Im There, Im Going To Try And Hit The Water Before 11am Tom. Hopefully Get A Better Spot!! See You Guys Tom!

supersoaker509
08-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Any room for a couple more jets? :D

nitro557
08-21-2005, 03:41 AM
hell yes theres room come on down

miketsouth
08-21-2005, 04:32 PM
Pickles on the Potomac. What a ride. Hey Don, i still had PLENTY of gas, but i was happy to have that emergency cache. If we hadnt overshot Pomonkey by about 10 miles it probably would have been ok. :rolleyes:
CMZ, Moparjet, Dreamsickle, Nitro, Jets4me, Jaybird, Supersoaker and everybody good to see some of you again and a pleasure meeting those that i had not before.
I'm shot. Got to work tomorrow too.
It is a shame to admit it but the hydrilla got EVERY SINGLE JET> as in it looked like a kayak convention.... paddle land... Dam. :D :D

jets4me
08-21-2005, 05:50 PM
kayak race and i finish dead last dreamsicle first cmz racing second i finish last but i will still be back a buch of good people there today if anyone trying to go back tomorrow let me know i am in nice to meet you all and thank you see ya soon mike w

supersoaker509
08-21-2005, 06:01 PM
CMZ, Moparjet, Dreamsickle, Nitro, Jets4me, Jaybird, Supersoaker and everybody good to see some of you again and a pleasure meeting those that i had not before.
I'm shot. Got to work tomorrow too.
It is a shame to admit it but the hydrilla got EVERY SINGLE JET> as in it looked like a kayak convention.... paddle land... Dam. :D :D
You said it Mike, it was great to see old friends and meeting some new ones.
SORRY if I got anybody wet when I left.
I'm shot. Got to go to the Pax tomorrow too. Will have a toast for you Mike. :D :D
Jets4me your boat looks sweet, the pics don't do it justice.

jets4me
08-21-2005, 06:25 PM
supersoaker thank you so much that makes thet trip we made worth it see ya soon

jets4me
08-22-2005, 06:39 AM
supersoaker you have a new boat to as well your boat is nice to and that joker moves out looking forward to talking more at lake anna have a good one

moparjet
08-23-2005, 04:27 AM
It Was Geat To See You All And Meet New People....supersoaker That Was Awsome When You Left....dreamsicle And Jets For Me,thanks For The Rides....guess I Got Some Work To Do...hey Mike T..lets See Some Video...i Know You Got Some Lol...we Are Gonna Have To Make It Up To The Pax Soon...gotta Be Better Than The Potomac...see You All At Anna...

CMZRACING
08-23-2005, 09:22 AM
Thanks Again Ya'll, And To You Dreamsicle For One Hell Of A Ride!!!! That Thing Moves Jack!! Well Steering Cable Is Back To Normal. Wont See You Guys For About Two Weeks, Im Off To Spain Tom. So Happy Boating In The Mean Time. Peace Out :d

jets4me
08-23-2005, 10:58 AM
Hey brent i know some people that have alot of chrysler parts. we should drop my motor out of my car in it for anna. Hey are you guys planing any thing for this weekend if so i am up for what ever hopefuly have my fogger on by then but this is my weekend off so lets hit the water ok brent let me know have to get back to work.....Mike

moparjet
08-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Im Alway Up For The Water....ill Let You Know Whats Up For The Weekend....i Needs Some Rollor Rockers For The 440... I Need To See This Car Of Your....sounds Pretty Nice...

HammerDown
08-23-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm going boating tomorrow...last time I'll be able to go during the week with the new job starting http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/1064DSC00046-med.jpg

jets4me
08-23-2005, 03:03 PM
cmz racing..... Charles it was nice to meet you had alot of fun at pomunkey well have safe trip and seeya when you return to the water take care...Mike