PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan, Im Sick Of The Biatch

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Her son joined the military, NO ONE MADE HIM JOIN...
Now she is starting all this B.S....
Maybe we are going about this wrong, But
I SUPPORT THEM AND THE GOVERNMENT
I think we should blow the whole place to hell, but that is me....
This BIATCH needs to go away...
Now they have protest all over the country...
WHAT NEXT HANOI JANE....
I do feel for her , that her son was killed......

Jyruiz
08-18-2005, 10:11 PM
As usual, in todays society, people are always looking to blame somebody else for their misshaps. I really do feel bad for her because she lost her son, being that I am a father of 3, but it was his choice to join the military. What makes me more sick, is the people that join the military, and then want to get out because they did ont join to fight, but to get an education.

Creator
08-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Most of here family doesn't support her, they all feel she is disgracing her son. From what I understand the family said he was scared but proud to be on his way to Iraq. If this is true then she is spreading lies about her son and truely is mocking his death.
I hear he was only there for a week, Is this correct?

Jyruiz
08-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Funny, the media doesn't say anything about how her family feels.

Ivan Dan
08-18-2005, 10:14 PM
I AGREE....F that beotch! I'm tired of hearing her run her mouth I wish someone would shut it for her.

Creator
08-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Funny, the media doesn't say anything about how her family feels.
They were last week, but this week it's not juicy enough.

Outnumbered
08-18-2005, 10:15 PM
I agree with ya Killer. Its not all about HER. There are many other proud parents that lost sons and daughters...they are not whining. But, I am sure they are hurting.
The sad thing is that the whack job anti-war crowd is using her as a poster child. Preying on her at her most vulnerable time. Its really sick (bad sick not good sick for the under 30 crowd ;) ). She has had her 15 minutes, its time for her to go away. Problem is that the media eats this anti-Bush/Anti war stuff up.

Creator
08-18-2005, 10:17 PM
From her family
Family views (http://www.drudgereport.com/flashcs.htm)

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 10:18 PM
I have two guys at work that just got back..
One is a tank commander , his tank took a direct hit and killed his crew, he survived... he aint right, that really changed him, but he said he would do it again...
The other is a Major and he came back..
I have always heard about the 1000 yard stare. i have seen it now...
this man is definetly a new person and not for the better...
These guys are doing a great job with one arm tied behind their back....
i just wish we would start kicking ass for real... get it done and bring them home....

NorCal Gameshow
08-18-2005, 10:41 PM
at first thought.... she's hurting and being used.
i'm not so sure now

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 10:49 PM
at first thought.... she's hurting and being used.
i'm not so sure now
I dont agree with how we are running this war, But hell I dont agree with how we police the country or imprison the criminals. I dont agree with welfare or the illegal immigration issues...
but I support this country and the troops...
As stated, we need to kick ass, take the oil and call it a day....

JustMVG
08-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Her Hubby has filed for divorce because of the situation, claims she just will not get over the sons death and it has taken a real toll on the marriage, sad about the son, but i wish she would see that she is taking away from his honor and service to his country. I guess all we can do is pray for her to get right and real with herself

KACHINA KEN
08-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Its simple stuff guys, there more casualties in war then just on the battlefield. Thats all for now, can one of you get me a beer?

NorCal Gameshow
08-18-2005, 11:00 PM
i wish she would see that she is taking away from his honor and service to his country
True...

bordsmnj
08-18-2005, 11:04 PM
she is blind. period. if i had to rant and rave evry time one of these idiots gets too much press in the liberal media.....ah f u ck it.

JustMVG
08-18-2005, 11:18 PM
I wonder if her son had been a police officer and was killed in the line of duty, would she complain that (if he was LAPD or LA Sheriff) the force was understaffed due to the lack of funding, or that her neighbors don't want the taxes raised to have a safer community, would she be camped out at the mayors house?

upsman105
08-18-2005, 11:27 PM
I wonder if she would still be there if there wasn't a reporter reporting it.
If she were there all alone and no one paid attention, she would have gone
home by now, and probably would still have the rest of her family to go to.
But what do I know....

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 11:28 PM
I wonder if her son had been a police officer and was killed in the line of duty, would she complain that (if he was LAPD or LA Sheriff) the force was understaffed due to the lack of funding, or that her neighbors don't want the taxes raised to have a safer community, would she be camped out at the mayors house?
Mike,
I am so sorry, I did not call you, I could make an excuse,but there is no excuse for not getting back to a friend. Im sorry...
Hope all is well if not, hopefully it will be...

Boy Named Sue
08-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Wake up you haters! We are winning this war! How? Because the terrorists are losing it by blowing up their own. Their support is evaporating while their will to fight is strengthened through your weakness. This is not a war now about who will win it but who will lose it. Kill more people hater by empowering the enemy. I can't believe how stupid people can be. Wake up.

Outnumbered
08-19-2005, 12:06 AM
Wake up you haters! We are winning this war! How? Because the terrorists are losing it by blowing up their own. Their support is evaporating while their will to fight is strengthened through your weakness. This is not a war now about who will win it but who will lose it. Kill more people hater by empowering the enemy. I can't believe how stupid people can be. Wake up.
Who is this directed at? Ya lost me.

Big Warlock
08-19-2005, 04:21 AM
All you have to know is she said "this country is not worth fighting for."
Anything else you need to know about her? Anyone? :cry:

Flashover
08-19-2005, 05:34 AM
WHAT NEXT HANOI JANE....
I agree with Kilr here. She should be proud to have her son fight for his country, She should be proud to be an American, and in todays world if your not proud of your country and it's militairy then you need to get the f-ck outa here because we don't want you. There's no room for people bagging on our militairy, They are the reason why we all have it so good today and we can do the things that we do. I know i am very proud. Both of my grandfathers faught in WWll, Iwo Jima & Guadala Canal (im sure i spelled that wrong) And my father was in desert storm. You will never here a complaint from me, I am proud of my country.. :D :D :D :D :D

lucky
08-19-2005, 05:52 AM
coming back in from the lake last night at 730 pm and our rural court house was overwhelmed with free liberial - - ( fricken peace loving hippocrites ) my wife and daughter where in their- drama moods and got all excited " arn't you going to honk" -- me,- hell no, as i roll down the window and do the "lickity split" with my tounge while yelling out -- i support bush , i support bush --- . my family ducted - i smiled and had peace and serenity the rest of the night as no one talked to me -- :coffeycup :D some times ya gotta do what ya gotta do !!!!

Wicky
08-19-2005, 06:47 AM
WHAT NEXT HANOI JANE....
**** her. She probably didn't get along with her husband or her son. That is why her husband is divorcing her.
Last nights vigil wasn't about her son. It was a protest against Bush and the US.
I must say Bush does have some great shotgun toting neighbors that I am proud of!!!!
Now, if somebody would just take that damn pen away from Bush that he is signing everything on his desk with!!!! :hammerhea
Mow,
Wicky

superdave013
08-19-2005, 07:01 AM
I dont agree with how we are running this war, But hell I dont agree with how we police the country or imprison the criminals. I dont agree with welfare or the illegal immigration issues...
but I support this country and the troops...
Ya know, I don't always see eye to eye with Kilrtoy all the time.
But I'm spot on with this thinking and could not have said it better myself.

C-2
08-19-2005, 07:05 AM
It seems strange she doesn’t realize her son died protecting the fundamental constitutional rights she’s enjoying – the ability to demonstrate and voice her opinion (good or bad) in a free, democratic society. If she was in Iraq or Cuba, she would have been dead or imprisoned a long time ago.
Death does strange things to people and it takes all types in this world to make it go around. So let her have at it, who cares. :)

haulina29
08-19-2005, 07:09 AM
I agree 100 percent with Kilr on this one also . :hammerhea

ULTRA28
08-19-2005, 07:13 AM
That bitch needs to go home. I'm so sick of the media playing up these types and not showing what the majority of the troops are saying.
I'm building a boat right now for a Recon Marine that had both his hands blown off over there. That's right BOTH. He still RE-ENLISTED! He was at my shop last week telling me stories of the differance they are making over there and how proud he is to have done what he did. I also went to bootcamp for a day last week at Camp Pend. in Oceanside (some of the workers and I had to go through a little bit of what every one of these guys does in training to get some ideas for the boat). Every Marine I talked to is proud of what they have done and are more than willing to go back. These guys are awesome. One Marine had a tatoo that was written in Arabic, my wife asked what it said, he said "FREEDOM ISN'T FREE". This is a guy that served over there twice, lost freinds over there and will probably be heading back again.

Wicky
08-19-2005, 07:15 AM
Ya know, I don't always see eye to eye with Kilrtoy all the time.
But I'm spot on with this thinking and could not have said it better myself.
You took the words right outa my mouth SD!!! :D

MagicMtnDan
08-19-2005, 07:27 AM
She's a stupid woman who's lost her mind after she lost her son. She's a pawn of the far left who are using her like a rented mule.
She's already met with President Bush and now she wants another meeting with him.
Her son volunteered to serve his country. How do you think her heroic son would feel if he knew what she's doing?
Some quotes from her:
Cindy Sheehan thinks that "The biggest terrorist in the world is George W. Bush!"
"So I believe that our troops should be brought home out of both places where we're obviously not having any success in Afghanistan. Osama bin Laden is still on the loose and that's who they told us was responsible for 9/11."
"Furthermore, after 9/11, the Bali bombings, the Moscow theater attack, the British subway bombings, and 9/11, it's hard to see why the anti-war movement believes that fighting terrorism is really all about making profits for the "war machine."
"When I was growing up, it was Communists'. Now it's Terrorists'. So you always have to have somebody to fight and be afraid of, so the war machine can build more bombs, guns, and bullets and everything." -- Cindy Sheehan
"America has been killing people on this continent since it was started. This country is not worth dying for..." -- Cindy Sheehan
"You tell me the truth. You tell me that my son died for oil. You tell me that my son died to make your friends rich. You tell me my son died to spread the cancer of Pax Americana, imperialism in the Middle East. You tell me that, you don't tell me my son died for freedom and democracy.'"

Vada
08-19-2005, 07:35 AM
I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt.
Did it ever cross your mind that maybe this is how she is coping with her son's death? As a mother myself, I think my mind would go crazy if I ever lost my daughter. I don't know what I would do! :frown:
Maybe for her right now, she needs a reason and someone to blame just to keep her sane. Maybe all of this is just how she deals with her loss. Everyone deals with the death of a loved one in many different ways. Maybe this is her way.
Also, I believe that the Anti-Bush/War packs are using her loss to benefit themselves.
Just my thoughts. Like I said, I don't think I would deal with that kind of loss in a sane way. :messedup:

Vada
08-19-2005, 07:38 AM
I honestly feel sorry for her. Do I think she is stupid or dumb? No.
She has suffered a tremendous loss. She is looking for someone to blame right now. In time, I believe she will see clearly.

JustMVG
08-19-2005, 08:39 AM
Mike,
I am so sorry, I did not call you, I could make an excuse,but there is no excuse for not getting back to a friend. Im sorry...
Hope all is well if not, hopefully it will be...
No problem Kilr, all is going well, and seems to be under control, OUR control.
Thanks anyway, Mike

Seadog
08-19-2005, 10:08 AM
She wants to talk to Bush, but no sane person would be willing to talk to her. She and the world know that nothing she says can change the course of the world. It is interesting that she has her own little group of 'handlers' that make sure she has media attention. I think she is disgracing the memory of her son. The husband must have mixed feelings. It must hurt that he also lost a son, but all the attention is on her grief mania. On the other hand, he is going to rid of a lunatic.

NuckinFutz
08-19-2005, 01:46 PM
It's people like her that are making it hard to win this war. We need to take a week, level every building, trench, vehicle, etc. that the terrorists are in and not listen to the liberal whine asses. Fighting this war is worth it if we would not lower our selves to the weaponry of the opponent. We have far superior equipment and manpower, tell the left to stick there heads in the mud for a week and let's get this over with. I have a very good friend there now and he is proud to be there and I am proud to call him a friend. I've taken to flying the flag at my house every day as a way to say thanks to him. I only wish we would fight to win, and not worry about what is so-called "politally correct".

R.A.D.man
08-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Just heard the good news on radio here in Texas that she is leaving. Unfortunately for most of you, she is returning home to California to "assess the situation."
What is she going to assess?

Blown 472
08-19-2005, 02:09 PM
How come you pro war arm chair hardass's don't go and sign up????

JB in so cal
08-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Just heard the good news on radio here in Texas that she is leaving. Unfortunately for most of you, she is returning home to California to "assess the situation."
What is she going to assess?
Drudge said her mom had a stroke.

R.A.D.man
08-19-2005, 02:23 PM
Drudge said her mom had a stroke.
Well I do hope the late Casey Sheehan's grandmother is OK.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Her son was killed, very unfortunate, terrible thing.
She's gone off the deep end .... pathetic.
She's stupid enough to believe all the anti-war propoganda crap being pushed by the Bush-haters and the "No War Evermore" crowd.
She's a fool enough to allow herself to be USED by the above mentioned groups of hateful loosers.
She's self-centered enough to be willing to STAY in the spotlight the above groups have created for her, even to the end of her marriage.
Her antics probably cranked Casey's G-ma's blood pressure through the roof too, contributing to the stroke.
Talk about 15 min, Her name has been spoken on the TELEVISED news 20,800-some-odd times since this media love affair started. :rolleyes:
The ONLY reason she wants to meet with the President is so that she can call him a liar LIVE ON TV.
If this countri isn't worth dying for, then it isn't worth LIVING IN. I'd love to be the first to invite her to move to the foreign country of her choosing. :D
Casey's body (god rest his soul) is likely spinning in his grave so fast that it registers on the seizmometers in Cali. I hope he HAUNTS her (justice served).
Oh, have no fear, Hanoi Jane Fondle is on the anti-warpath, planning a "bus-tour" to speak out against it. I'll bet she has LOTS of "friends" who show up (ones that wore camoflage in a jungle back in late 60's & early 70's). Some folk's memories are a lot longer than hers is. :idea:
Blown, we meet again. I already enlisted, 18 Feb. 1988 (that's 17 years ago). I have already been there and did whatever was asked of me as duty required. If I am asked to return, I'll go in a seccond. Care to join me big boy? :lightsabe

sleekcraft137
08-19-2005, 03:37 PM
F#*k That Bitch!!

78Anthonyjet
08-19-2005, 04:36 PM
What is not being reported is that her son VOLUNTERED to go back. He was supposed to get out, his unit was told that they were going back and he VOLUNTERED to go back with them. He was'nt sent there the second time, he VOLUNTERED to go. I think it was his aunt or his Godmother who was interviewed and said that she had told to him and he told her that there was no way that he could let his brothers go back there without him and that he was VOLUNTERING to go back with them instead of going home.
His mom is the BUTT PUPPET of the anti war movement right now and is being used like a one dollar *****, and is bringing shame and disrespect to her sons memory and actions. on the news the other night they showed that she was being told what to say and how to say it by someone from some antiwar group.
Her son was a stud for voluntering to go back with his brothers and should be rembered as that. I hope that he rests in peace, and his mom will STFU.

Flyinbowtie
08-19-2005, 05:26 PM
I agree, Kilr.
And Lowrider SS, you said it well.
What may have started out as a mother grieving for her son has been twisted and contorted into another tool for the leftists and anti-American propagandists who run the media in this country.
This woman is now nothing more than a willing pawn.
I've talked to my both son and nephew about this, and they have stated that alot of the people serving overseas now are letting their familes know, in writing, that they don't want their service dishonored by this kind of behavior in the event they should fall.
That pretty much says it all.
Blown472...normally, I wouldn't even respond to a comment like that. I did 25 years with a gun and badge, I'm pretty tore up right now, but would go in a minute if they needed me. Would You?
My son and my nephew are not, were not, and never will be armchair hardasses.
They are soldiers.
They both passed up full-ride scholarships to private universities to enlist in the United States Army. They did so right out of high school, after 9-11-2001.
Sitting back calling people names who voice support for this president and the troops fighting a war for us is your right. I admit that I am perhaps too close to this issue offer an unbiased opinion, but I find it ironic that your right to do so is being continually re-purchased for you by the people in uniform.
They are fighting to give that right to another country. I heard one of the spokespersons at the stage-performance in Texas the on the news today. She stated that there is nothing on this planet worth fighting for, no war worth sending our sons and daughters to fight.
I would beg to differ with that position. I think it is outrageously myopic, and reeks of foolish late 19th century isolationism
I think the Jews who died in the Holocaust would agree with me, as would the people who Saddam gassed, and the people who died at the World Trade Center and the people who died in Spain, and London, and elsewhere where terrorists strike at the heart of innocent civilians.
My nephew, who is now stateside, re-enlisted while in-country, about 45 minutes after returning from a patrol where 2 of his comrades died. According to the press today, re-enlistments among people serving in-country are way up, and while I am sure the re-up money has something to do with it, the fact that the troops want to see the mission through and believe in the value of their cause speaks volumes to me about what is really going on over there.
Upon returning home, my nephew could not believe the crap that the media is spewing over here.
His words to me were, "I was there, Uncle Jeff, and from what they are saying and showing on TV over here, it is like they are talking about another war. The S.O.B.s aren't telling the damn truth. We can fight those bastards over there, or we can wait awhile and fight more of them over here. We are gonna have to fight them, because they will kill us if we don't."
I couldn't agree more.

Wicky
08-19-2005, 07:38 PM
I like you and what you say 472 but, I'm not signing up because I am FREE to make that decision thanks to EVERY soldier out there!!!!
If there were a draft....you can bet your sweet big block I would be taking care of bidness!!!!

Wicky
08-19-2005, 07:40 PM
I have 5 words for this Cun*!!!!! Move to a different ****ry!!!!!!

Big Warlock
08-19-2005, 08:15 PM
Lowrider SS and Bowtie.......great posts!!!

Wicked Game
08-19-2005, 08:26 PM
A mother of a boy also killed in battle in Iraq told Cindy Sheehan to stop using her son's name for her protest. She felt that Sheehan was dishonoring her sons memories by her actions. Not all parents grieve the same way.
I know I would be devastated if I lost any of my children..for any reason. But I certainly wouldn't go wacko on the country and the president.

Just Tool'n
08-19-2005, 08:29 PM
I do feel sorry for her pain.
But she is exploiting her son & his name now, glad she had an emergency & was exiting texas, or at least thats was the story she was using!
Maybe this was her exit stratogy!

MagicMtnDan
08-19-2005, 08:46 PM
You're a master baiter Blown. I'd go sign up if you were the first POS I could shoot :D

Seadog
08-20-2005, 05:39 AM
Blown, you have just proved what I said about you before. You are a sick puppy. You try to talk like a big dog and it just comes out feeble. As for joining up, I will match my tour in Vietnam and my years in service with whatever you have done, any day.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-20-2005, 05:11 PM
Blown, just TRY to forget the freedom of choice you have courtesy of we hardasses who have EARNED our armchairs (and those who are still earning theirs). Maybe you can get some tips on such forgetfulness from the bag Sheehan when she gets back to Cali.
btw, I have nothing against the "armchair hardasses" who have chosen to be supporters instead of fighters, it's not for everyone. I do set my croshairs on the "armchair detractors" who haven't been there, won't ever be there, yet know what is best because they (and nobody else) SHOULD ever go there.
Freedom has a price,
Sometimes it is paid in hard work,
Sometimes it is paid in vigilance,
Sometimes it is paid to the grim reaper himself in blood.
Even FREEdom is never FREE.
Bowtie, thanks for your hard work. :cool:
Thanks for your children's efforts as well. :cool:

Blown 472
08-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Blown, just TRY to forget the freedom of choice you have courtesy of we hardasses who have EARNED our armchairs (and those who are still earning theirs). Maybe you can get some tips on such forgetfulness from the bag Sheehan when she gets back to Cali.
btw, I have nothing against the "armchair hardasses" who have chosen to be supporters instead of fighters, it's not for everyone. I do set my croshairs on the "armchair detractors" who haven't been there, won't ever be there, yet know what is best because they (and nobody else) SHOULD ever go there.
Freedom has a price,
Sometimes it is paid in hard work,
Sometimes it is paid in vigilance,
Sometimes it is paid to the grim reaper himself in blood.
Even FREEdom is never FREE.
Bowtie, thanks for your hard work. :cool:
Thanks for your children's efforts as well. :cool:
I still fail to see how iraq is a threat to our freedom, and I was talking about the armchair hardass kilrtoy, he is a cop and should go over there to help train the cops there.

Seadog
08-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Blown, you cannot see the threat because you either do not want to see the threat, or you lack enough forsight to see it. The threat is not an individual or a country, it is a religious fanaticism that has a major hold on many countries. When a country attacks another country, it is easy to find a perceived beginning and an end. When the threat is caused by radical so-called religeous leaders, you have no clear cut attack that can be countered and you can never have a defined end. The only option you have is to find a way to draw the terrorists into a bttle of your choosing and location. Iraq is about as ideal as any. It was operated by a tyrant that was giving finacial support to terrorist. It is in the midst of the source of the terrorists and is a sure fire draw to fanatics. It is also a logistically convenient location, unlike Afganistan. There is also the fact that the Iraqi people are more liberal in their views than many of the muslim nations.

Midlife Advantage
08-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Right On Kilr, never afraid to say the truth! I agree, and I am so sick of the liberal media and the people who get sucked up into it. What the hell do they want us to do? walk out now before Iraq gets their shit together? right. Then we have twice the enemies to look out for; the insurgent terrorists and the people left behind who are pissed at us for not finishing the job! As it is, we can never be sure we will be safe from terrorist attacks here, but if we bail out now, you can be damn sure you won't be able to sleep at night. :mad:

Midlife Advantage
08-20-2005, 08:42 PM
I honestly feel sorry for her. Do I think she is stupid or dumb? No.
She has suffered a tremendous loss. She is looking for someone to blame right now. In time, I believe she will see clearly.
Exactly. and well put. she is not seeing clearly, and obviously biased by the media to boot. this too will pass, and our country can move on with our righteous (not oil) cause.

Midlife Advantage
08-20-2005, 08:45 PM
Her son was killed, very unfortunate, terrible thing.
She's gone off the deep end .... pathetic.
She's stupid enough to believe all the anti-war propoganda crap being pushed by the Bush-haters and the "No War Evermore" crowd.
She's a fool enough to allow herself to be USED by the above mentioned groups of hateful loosers.
She's self-centered enough to be willing to STAY in the spotlight the above groups have created for her, even to the end of her marriage.
Her antics probably cranked Casey's G-ma's blood pressure through the roof too, contributing to the stroke.
Talk about 15 min, Her name has been spoken on the TELEVISED news 20,800-some-odd times since this media love affair started. :rolleyes:
The ONLY reason she wants to meet with the President is so that she can call him a liar LIVE ON TV.
If this countri isn't worth dying for, then it isn't worth LIVING IN. I'd love to be the first to invite her to move to the foreign country of her choosing. :D
Casey's body (god rest his soul) is likely spinning in his grave so fast that it registers on the seizmometers in Cali. I hope he HAUNTS her (justice served).
Oh, have no fear, Hanoi Jane Fondle is on the anti-warpath, planning a "bus-tour" to speak out against it. I'll bet she has LOTS of "friends" who show up (ones that wore camoflage in a jungle back in late 60's & early 70's). Some folk's memories are a lot longer than hers is. :idea:
Blown, we meet again. I already enlisted, 18 Feb. 1988 (that's 17 years ago). I have already been there and did whatever was asked of me as duty required. If I am asked to return, I'll go in a seccond. Care to join me big boy? :lightsabe
I love it. :p

sam pioske
08-21-2005, 07:21 AM
Like most of US we did serve our country, me 4 years and my son also .DID YOU or do you just reap the benifits?????

SmokinLowriderSS
08-21-2005, 03:35 PM
I still fail to see how iraq is a threat to our freedom, and I was talking about the armchair hardass kilrtoy, he is a cop and should go over there to help train the cops there.
Of course you fail to see a threat Blown. You will always fail to see a threat. If the threat walked up to you on your porch and started beating you with a 2x4 you would not only not see the threat but you'd deny it to the neighbors who saw it and saved your bacon.
Threat #1 ---------------
The threat is this blown, there are fanatical muslims who want you dead Blown, your family too, me as well, your (and mine) neighbors too. "Why" you don't ask? .... because you & I and they are not folowers of the prophet Mohamed. Now, just when did that become a sufficient basis for your death (and the others)? Those people are a threat just as certainly as the guy breaking through your patio door @ 3AM is a threat. You are only safe IF and WHEN either they cannot get here, or they no longer exist.
Threat #2 ---------------
There are countries, wealthy countries, led by people who would like the above mentioned threats to be able to succeed in their desire. These countries give those people training in blending in, explosives making, scouting, planningexecution. These countries give them credentials (real OR fake, doesn't matter), passports to get here, aid them at getting visas to come here, or aid to get to our neighbors (both northern & southern) so they can sneak into this country. These countries give them MONEY. Money buys transportation here, pays expenses while here, pays for "bomb-making" materials.
Any time #1 gets associated with #2, you are IN DANGER, you are THREATENED.
Yes, Iraq did not posess any Soviet SS-20 ICBMs to send nukes or chem warheads DIRECTLY over here, I guess theat is the only threat you would ever admit to. (guess what buddy, Hussein has/had the oil $$$ to BUY them!!!)
What he HAD was contacts with 20,000 people of type #1 AND the money to get them to a mall/sports venue/casino/airport near you, AND the willingness to help them get there. To almost everyone else Blown, is some scarry shyte, a threat potential if I ever saw one.

Blown 472
08-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Of course you fail to see a threat Blown. You will always fail to see a threat. If the threat walked up to you on your porch and started beating you with a 2x4 you would not only not see the threat but you'd deny it to the neighbors who saw it and saved your bacon.
Threat #1 ---------------
The threat is this blown, there are fanatical muslims who want you dead Blown, your family too, me as well, your (and mine) neighbors too. "Why" you don't ask? .... because you & I and they are not folowers of the prophet Mohamed. Now, just when did that become a sufficient basis for your death (and the others)? Those people are a threat just as certainly as the guy breaking through your patio door @ 3AM is a threat. You are only safe IF and WHEN either they cannot get here, or they no longer exist.
Threat #2 ---------------
There are countries, wealthy countries, led by people who would like the above mentioned threats to be able to succeed in their desire. These countries give those people training in blending in, explosives making, scouting, planningexecution. These countries give them credentials (real OR fake, doesn't matter), passports to get here, aid them at getting visas to come here, or aid to get to our neighbors (both northern & southern) so they can sneak into this country. These countries give them MONEY. Money buys transportation here, pays expenses while here, pays for "bomb-making" materials.
Any time #1 gets associated with #2, you are IN DANGER, you are THREATENED.
Yes, Iraq did not posess any Soviet SS-20 ICBMs to send nukes or chem warheads DIRECTLY over here, I guess theat is the only threat you would ever admit to. (guess what buddy, Hussein has/had the oil $$$ to BUY them!!!)
What he HAD was contacts with 20,000 people of type #1 AND the money to get them to a mall/sports venue/casino/airport near you, AND the willingness to help them get there. To almost everyone else Blown, is some scarry shyte, a threat potential if I ever saw one.
Then why dont we attack every country that is a threat to us?? What about the soviet union back in the day when kusheve (sp) was pounding his shoe on the table and talking about crushing us why no attack? why not the saudi's? they have skools that teach the hate you speak of, they are giving money to the radicals, hell the damn flyers were from there, yet no bombs?? why is it that the neocons have had a plan to replace saddam since the late 1990's?? Then you have north korea shooting missles over japan and saying out right they have nukes and will use them, yet no bombs??
And if this is not about oil then why not pull out, they don't want what we are trying to give them, hell the british tried it and it didn't work. What about Dufar?? they don't need demorcacy?? they are killing people via the gubment and nothing is done about that.

Seadog
08-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Not all solutions are military. If we attack North Korea, we would have to be based out of South Korea. South Korea is not going to wish to allow us to operate from there until the threat to them is paramount.
If any nation could be perceived as an active threat, it would be Iran. A large number of the terrorists killed in Iraq are members of the Iran Home Guard that are known to be sent by the Ayatollahs. The catch is that the Iranian government itself, does not give overt support. And that is the problem with this type of warfare.
What if the catholic church were to say that abortion clinics were the work of satan? They are intitled to their opinions. What if they support acts against these clinics. As long as it is verbal support, it is not illegal. What if the church in other countries, taught members how to attack the clinics and government agencies that support them? When does it escalate to the point that we declare war on the catholic church and the Pope?. We know that the Iran and Syria government turns and looks away from terrorist activities on their soil. Where do we draw the distinction between an active role and a supporting role? Should we go to war against Mexico for their tacit approval of illegal immigration?

SmokinLowriderSS
08-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Then why dont we attack every country that is a threat to us?? What about the soviet union back in the day when kusheve (sp) was pounding his shoe on the table and talking about crushing us why no attack? why not the saudi's? they have skools that teach the hate you speak of, they are giving money to the radicals, hell the damn flyers were from there, yet no bombs?? why is it that the neocons have had a plan to replace saddam since the late 1990's?? Then you have north korea shooting missles over japan and saying out right they have nukes and will use them, yet no bombs??
And if this is not about oil then why not pull out, they don't want what we are trying to give them, hell the british tried it and it didn't work. What about Dufar?? they don't need demorcacy?? they are killing people via the gubment and nothing is done about that.
I won't bother explaining M.A.D. Sufice it to say that M.A.D. was the US policy that kept the Soviet Union's paranoia about it's own safety from launching ICBM's over here from the 50's till the later 70's. We never had a NEED to invade them.
I already explained the Saudis to ya Blown, you just refuse to listen because it's not what you want to hear. They ARE reaping what they have sown. Bin Laden wants the Al-Saud family ousted from power. They have their own problems, we do not NEED to invate them.
The Neo-cons. Don't start me on THIS BS Blown.
Definition, "NEO"- <prefix> A prefix meaning new, recent, late;
By definition, neo-conservatives are "new" conservatives who once were members of the Democratic Party and are now Republicans.
Here, I found one for ya Blown ..........
June 26, 2004
Michael Moore is a Neocon Conspiracy
I mean, isn't it obvious? They needed some clear way to completely discredit the left, and chose to do it by raising a characature of the left to iconic status, a cartoon image that manages to make all the most foolish and ideologically lumpenheaded arguments without the slightest redeeming or nuanced quality, and that even employs the filmic tricks of Leni Riefenstahl, for a note of self-irony. The diabolic cleverness of it ought to make your liver shiver:
By the way, on a more practical note: If you've happened to notice gradually worsening headaches chances are it's because the invisible helmet the aliens placed on your head when you were a kid, to monitor your thoughts, has gradually become too tight as you achieved adult dimensions. You can loosen the helmet by twisting the adjustment screws just behind your ears. Be very careful not to inadvertently tighten the adjustment though! It's always best to make small adjustments at first, making note of whether the headaches worsen or improve, so you can determine the "sense" of the adjustment that's required for relief. "They" manufactured the devices in several models and those on the heads of most boomers screw to the left, while those of gen X-ers and Y-ers screw to the right.
Sheehan is a Neocon construct too, just to keep people off-balance.
Yes, I've got links to the REAL neo-conservative viewpoint, if you ever get tired of the conspiracy theorists version. You'd be surprised how much it is like OLD con-views.
North Korea, do you have any idea who CONTROLLS everything that little twit Kim Jung Il does? The red Chinese tell him when he can go pee. They provide his toilet paper. He won't nuke anyone because the chinese don't want mushroom clouds on their border (our clouds). They allow him to talk a good game but prevent him from playing. Besides, I wouldn't want to hear you gripe if we had to invade China and kill off 1,296,110,643
chinese (that's 1 BILLION 296MILLION Chinese), and THEY have nukes too, ones that reach California.
The first war was about oil too wasn't it? Back in 1991? But, wait, how come we DIDN'T TAKE it after the war? How come we were PAYING for Iraqi oil untill the DAY WE INVADED? How come we PAY FOR IT now?? War for oil, BS flagged eternally.
More history for ya. Remember the "other" gulf war, the one that lasted 4 days? I know, I know, you didn't like us doing THAT either (for oil). We wanted the Iraqia to off Hussein, and we BAILED ON THEM. Think that made us any friends? I assume you just let the same people jack you over on repeat occasions?
"Oh, ran off on me once, sure, I'll still believe whatever you say. Oh, shafted me twice, that's OK, I'm still cool with you. "
What happens when we bail out and just walk away again? Abandon the Iraqi people to the butchers who behead non-combatants on videotape?Oh, yea, they'll just ADORE us for that one. And to top it off, the Iraqis are BENEATH banevolent democratic government? They don't deserve it? They can't HANDLE it? Pretty condecending seems like to me.
DARFUr is a region, the country is "The Sudan". Look at what an out-of-controll Islamic gOVERNment (not gubment, you look like an uneducated hick, it doesn't help your cause) does!! You're complaining about it, yet you want to see it in Iraq. Yes, the Sudanese government needs someone to hand then their asses, we're a bit busy right now. Besides, if we invaded The Sudan, the Anti-America, Anti-War libs would only scream "Imperialism, No war for Refugees, We shouldn't be there, Bring the troops home". Wait, they already ARE screaming all that BS.
Are you actually FOR an invasion of The Sudan?????

SmokinLowriderSS
08-21-2005, 06:10 PM
History test for ya Blown .... Which US President actually signed the order authorizing the removal of Saddam Hussein form the leadership of Iraq? Which president actually made it NATIONAL POLICY to topple the Hussein government?
Clue, It was NOT George W Bush.

Kilrtoy
08-23-2005, 12:58 PM
I think you were in charge of our countrys Intelligence (USA) something you wish you were a citizen of. Because the signs were every where that we were about to be attacked and we failed to act....
Armchair hardass, hardly.... Im a big scaryyyyy cat.
Im glad you know me and what I do for a living...
Now get back to C.S. and her group of wacko's , they called and said you had gotten seperated from the group....