PDA

View Full Version : Saguaro lake roll call for sunday......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-19-2005, 05:39 PM
Here is the official roll call list for saguaro lake. Me and 460 jus getn it will be there tearing up some water;) Anyone here local is more than welcome to rollup. We are trying to get some footage so if you gotta jet roll up;)
1. 396 w t s-kachina
2. 460 j g i-kachina
3. cave??????-kachina
4. 87kachina-(new boat)eliminator

cave
08-19-2005, 07:17 PM
Hey I just got home and If I can get my diverter pump on and my amp gage working I'll be there. New starter should last the day. Hey did you GPS your set up?. I made a short vid of that day I'll see if I can find the link.
This one is really BACK YARD. I said I was new at this. too low of a resolution.
I love the sound of big blocks
short back yard vid (http://www.zippyvideos.com/82019962880445.html)
OH yea Turn your volume UP.
Unfortunatly rated G

87kachina
08-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Maybe I'll be out there next weekend, had surgery last weekend :mad: hopefully I'll have my eliminator tuned (BigErn). guess I'll have to change my call name.

speed zero
08-19-2005, 07:58 PM
was going to go on sunday but will be in laughlin so will be there on sat. but i will be there next sun for sure

454-ways-to-go
08-20-2005, 09:47 AM
:frown: what time, so at least i can make some video, :frown:

hondajoey
08-20-2005, 11:36 AM
gonna try to make it out Sunday with my boat and my brother-in-law and his new boat (my old boat), what time you guys roll out there?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 11:40 AM
Hey I just got home and If I can get my diverter pump on and my amp gage working I'll be there. New starter should last the day. Hey did you GPS your set up?. I made a short vid of that day I'll see if I can find the link.
This one is really BACK YARD. I said I was new at this. too low of a resolution.
I love the sound of big blocks
short back yard vid (http://www.zippyvideos.com/82019962880445.html)
OH yea Turn your volume UP.
Unfortunatly rated G
Damn jimmy! Who was the last boat in the video??? It was hauling the mail pretty good! Dont worry about the amp guage;) Slooooow charge your battery and you will be fine;) I dont run a alternator at all..... let me know;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 11:41 AM
Maybe I'll be out there next weekend, had surgery last weekend :mad: hopefully I'll have my eliminator tuned (BigErn). guess I'll have to change my call name.
Big Ern, whats up bro? You better take that sweet ass eliminator out! We need some video of your boat as well;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 11:42 AM
was going to go on sunday but will be in laughlin so will be there on sat. but i will be there next sun for sure
Cool, just let us know;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 11:42 AM
gonna try to make it out Sunday with my boat and my brother-in-law and his new boat (my old boat), what time you guys roll out there?
About 9 or 10. Then we can hit party beach in the back and drink lots of beer and look at ladies;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 11:43 AM
:frown: what time, so at least i can make some video, :frown:
You aint going to tape anything! I have been trying to get your ass up there;)

87kachina
08-20-2005, 01:07 PM
Big Ern, whats up bro? You better take that sweet ass eliminator out! We need some video of your boat as well;)
Hell yeah since you bought my cheena, that thing rips @ss. Lookin good brother :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Hell yeah since you bought my cheena, that thing rips @ss. Lookin good brother :D
fo shizzle..........still workn out bugs. You know same ole bull$hit. Your boat runs like a stripped ape!
check this out.....
http://www.zippyvideos.com/129980055844735.html

460 jus getn it
08-20-2005, 01:34 PM
i will be out around 2. i have a certain boat that im looking for........mike and ernie you guys know who it is................his ass is mine on sunday.........

87kachina
08-20-2005, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=396_WAYS_TO_SPIT]fo shizzle..........still workn out bugs. You know same ole bull$hit. Your boat runs like a stripped ape!
Well you know, if you want it done right ya gotta work on it yourself. Can't take it to the shop like some of the other goofballs who talk a good story. :hammerhea That's the life of a jet or v owner......

blueskiller
08-20-2005, 02:28 PM
how is the water at saguaro is it super rough or is there some smooth areas does it git really pack if so when is the best time to git there so i can park resonable close to the boat ramp

460 jus getn it
08-20-2005, 02:38 PM
how is the water at saguaro is it super rough or is there some smooth areas does it git really pack if so when is the best time to git there so i can park resonable close to the boat ramp
water can get bad at times with all the roll bar boats out there.......on sunday if u get there early you wont have a problem finding parking.............after 12 for get it.............i usually go in the afternoon when everyone is starting to leave.......saturdays you will have no problem finding parking.........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 02:58 PM
i will be out around 2. i have a certain boat that im looking for........mike and ernie you guys know who it is................his ass is mine on sunday.........
awwwwww the one me and ernie SMOKED!!! like 4 times :D :D

cave
08-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Mike that was Tyro at the end. I'll get the diverter pump on then see you out there Sunday....More back yard videos to follow.

460 jus getn it
08-20-2005, 03:25 PM
Mike that was Tyro at the end. I'll get the diverter pump on then see you out there Sunday....More back yard videos to follow.
thats a 10-4 jimmy........i will be out late on sunday..............and damn i was hualing ass............

87kachina
08-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Damn I need new plugs :frown: cheap fix i guess.

460 jus getn it
08-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Damn I need new plugs :frown: cheap fix i guess.
phill will have what you need..............

Squirtcha?
08-20-2005, 05:18 PM
Can't say with any degree of certainty, but I might try to make my way over there Sunday. I'll have to see how my honey's feeling.
Haven't been to Saguaro in years. Might be cool to change it up a bit. Definitely be cool to hang with the eastsiders.
I've seen both Saturday and Sunday in these posts. When's everyone going?
Dan

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 06:20 PM
!!Well I dropped the pan and found a good amount of silicone! Pulled a few mains and one was showing a little copper!! :supp: :supp: But everything is ok;) I will roll a set of rod and main bearings in tomorrow after work and I will be there sunday morning;) I plan on being there around 10am;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Can't say with any degree of certainty, but I might try to make my way over there Sunday. I'll have to see how my honey's feeling.
Haven't been to Saguaro in years. Might be cool to change it up a bit. Definitely be cool to hang with the eastsiders.
I've seen both Saturday and Sunday in these posts. When's everyone going?
Dan
Dan we would love to have you out here;) Once I get my bugs worked out I will be hitting bartlett and pleasant;) Let us know tomorrow evening if your going and what time so we can meet up;)
Michael

Squirtcha?
08-20-2005, 06:52 PM
water can get bad at times with all the roll bar boats out there.......on sunday if u get there early you wont have a problem finding parking.............after 12 for get it.............i usually go in the afternoon when everyone is starting to leave.......saturdays you will have no problem finding parking.........
Looks like we're in. Saw the above post by Tyro. What exactly is "early" on Sunday?
Would 9:00 am be too late?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Looks like we're in. Saw the above post by Tyro. What exactly is "early" on Sunday?
10-4;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-20-2005, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=396_WAYS_TO_SPIT]Here is the official roll call list for saguaro lake. Me and 460 jus getn it will be there tearing up some water;) Anyone here local is more than welcome to rollup. We are trying to get some footage so if you gotta jet roll up;)
1. 396 w t s-kachina
2. 460 j g i-kachina
3. cave??????-kachina
5. squirtcha-kachina
6.hondajoey-????

cave
08-21-2005, 06:48 AM
Roll call,
1. 396 w t s-kachina
2. 460 j g i-kachina
3. cave-kachina
5. squirtcha-kachina
6.hondajoey-????
I saw a sweet Ultra Jet on the 101 yesterday It looked like Cyclones without the graphics. Man what an awesome boat. Those Ultras are nice. Blue Ultra If your on the boards come on out.
Mike I'm Moving people out of my house :D today. Will be @ Saguaro early on Sunday.

Squirtcha?
08-21-2005, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by Squirtcha?
10-4
So 9:00 am is too late?
Glad to see you're gonna make it Jimmy. We haven't boated in the same lake, at the same time in what.............two years?

Jordy
08-21-2005, 08:06 AM
This time of year, 9:00 you can usually still get on the water. Just bring your hiking boots for parking as you're going to be way up the hill. ;)

Squirtcha?
08-21-2005, 08:20 AM
This time of year, 9:00 you can usually still get on the water. Just bring your hiking boots for parking as you're going to be way up the hill. ;)
I remember one thing about Saguaro, I hate that f***ing hill. Sure seems like they could come up with a better system for parking. Who ever heard of turning a mountain into a parking lot anyway?
O.k. so 9:00 am is too late. What are we looking at then? 8:00?...........7:00?
You guys are killing me here. That means I'd have to get up at 6:00 am to go to the lake? It'll take me at least an hour to get over there.
Oh well..........if nothing else, it'll give me a new appreciation for how easy the west side lakes are to boat at.

Jordy
08-21-2005, 08:36 AM
Oh well..........if nothing else, it'll give me a new appreciation for how easy the west side lakes are to boat at.
I've been to Saguaro once with the Spectre and it really made me appreciate the 10 lane at Pleasant. Backing around that turn on #2 and trying to get on the ramp that should be 3 wide, but normally has 2 idiots on it, without getting hit is way too much like work. I'll take the 10 lane anyday. :D

460 jus getn it
08-21-2005, 10:02 AM
woo hoo..........i see the westside boyz are making the trip.......dan i will be there later around 2. hopefully your still there so we can meet up.....looking foward to see the boat havent seen it in a couple years.........

Jordy
08-21-2005, 10:06 AM
woo hoo..........i see the westside boyz are making the trip.......dan i will be there later around 2. hopefully your still there so we can meet up.....looking foward to see the boat havent seen it in a couple years.........
You know, punctuation and capital letters should have come with your keyboard jackass. :D
I might make a run out there next week, just to see how the boat does in that nasty Saguaro water. :D

460 jus getn it
08-21-2005, 10:08 AM
You know, punctuation and capital letters should have come with your keyboard jackass. :D
I might make a run out there next week, just to see how the boat does in that nasty Saguaro water. :D
hey **** i didnt know this was writing class...............did u get the boat back yet......... :D :D :D

cave
08-21-2005, 04:31 PM
Glad to see you're gonna make it Jimmy. We haven't boated in the same lake, at the same time in what.............two years?
Dan it seams like just yesterday. I can still remember looking for something to hold on to. :D That ride made my day, heck it made my weekend.
I got the diverter working. Don't know if I'm going to the back (sandy beach) got my bros kids. But I'll be up front till I run out of gas.
Is Mr Sampica going to make it?
Edit do to poor spelling & grammar. :redface:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-21-2005, 04:34 PM
im out :( :( I have to order special bearings .011 and they wont be here until wed or thurs :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i might make if i can hitch a ride..........

cave
08-21-2005, 04:52 PM
What the F????????

460 jus getn it
08-21-2005, 04:54 PM
im out :( :( I have to order special bearings .011 and they wont be here until wed or thurs :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i might make if i can hitch a ride..........
damn it.......................................ill have to get in someones ass for you....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-21-2005, 04:58 PM
What the F????????
Yup, I have to replace the mains and they are a special size:( I could run it but I dont want to damage her. Silicone in the oil will f**k things up with time...........I may have a back up way of getting on the water;) Ill see what i can dig up;)

460 jus getn it
08-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Yup, I have to replace the mains and they are a special size:( I could run it but I dont want to damage her. Silicone in the oil will f**k things up with time...........I may have a back up way of getting on the water;) Ill see what i can dig up;)
mike im sure you can go find wake........hint hint hint.................

454-ways-to-go
08-21-2005, 05:04 PM
buddy wait talk to me :hammerhea

460 jus getn it
08-21-2005, 05:07 PM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :D :D :D :D can i take a look at that.........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-21-2005, 05:42 PM
mike im sure you can go find wake........hint hint hint.................
thats back up;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-21-2005, 05:43 PM
"out of tha fire and into tha frying pan" :D :D :D young grasshoppa

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-21-2005, 05:43 PM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :D :D :D :D can i take a look at that.........
yeah biotch;)

Squirtcha?
08-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Dan it seams like just yesterday. I can still remember looking for something to hold on to. :D That ride made my day, heck it made my weekend.
I got the diverter working. Don't know if I'm going to the back (sandy beach) got my bros kids. But I'll be up front till I run out of gas.
Is Mr Sampica going to make it?
Edit do to poor spelling & grammar. :redface:
I don't think Jim S will be going. I haven't heard anything from him since the "need some axles" post.
Wasn't that 396 guy the one that started this whole rollcall thing? Now he's not going............Wuzzupwiddat?
Hope ya can make it somehow Michael, even if the boat doesn't.
I'm sure we'll be able to have some fun anyway eh fellas?

cave
08-21-2005, 08:14 PM
Mike you always have the mini Jet Boat er uh Ski. I'm staying up front cause my bro's little ones. Ty don't have room? He has a race boat with 2 seats.
Whats up with 454 ways to go??? Did you get er dun? I just got your email Johnson. Wut cha askin fer it? If its solid. Hope you make it out bro.
Ty Easy on the roostin :D :D :D :D :D Someone could loose an eye.
I was hoping to get that cool engine sound from Jim Sampica's Cheyenne. Hopefully next time.
See whom ever shows up there. Later.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-21-2005, 08:22 PM
I don't think Jim S will be going. I haven't heard anything from him since the "need some axles" post.
Wasn't that 396 guy the one that started this whole rollcall thing? Now he's not going............Wuzzupwiddat?
Hope ya can make it somehow Michael, even if the boat doesn't.
I'm sure we'll be able to have some fun anyway eh fellas?
Im sorry dan:( I really wanted to go. I might fire up the lake lice and roll out;) I want to see your boat run. Well c in the morning;)
Mike you always have the mini Jet Boat er uh Ski. I'm staying up front cause my bro's little ones. Ty don't have room? He has a race boat with 2 seats.
Whats up with 454 ways to go??? Did you get er dun? I just got your email Johnson. Wut cha askin fer it? If its solid. Hope you make it out bro.
Ty Easy on the roostin :D Someone could loose an eye.
I was hoping to get that cool engine sound from Jim Sampica's Cheyenne. Hopefully next time.
See whom ever shows up there. Later.
i dont know who ty is rollin with. He might be taking his girl. jonathan is in the process in rebuilding;) We dropped his motor off at the machine shop yesterday. It should be ready for assembly in a week. He will be back in about 2 weeks;) I might be there in the morning;) Look for me or just listen for the 8 10's banging the rap music;)

cave
08-21-2005, 08:26 PM
Mike, roll out the ski.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-22-2005, 01:27 PM
im rollin' out right now;) A little hung over.......

cave
08-22-2005, 03:04 PM
Was a fun day. Got the china wet good. Everything worked. Good to se Dan & met Erny. Sorry I missed ty & mike. 2 weeks bro. I got to check out 454 wtg's old cam. I love the way those motors sound...

454-ways-to-go
08-22-2005, 06:26 PM
went out today to video but nobody was up front? what happen

87kachina
08-23-2005, 01:13 AM
Nice meeting you CAVE, good seeing you Dan. You boat hauls.....Maybe FC4 will be here soon. Had a good time, at least i got an idea of how fast she runs now, 66.3 aint too bad with 3 people and a little chop. Thanks mike for the 200+llbs you brought in my boat :wink:

cave
08-23-2005, 04:27 AM
Same here 87Kachina / Eliminator. That is one clean Eliminator. What year is it?
Dan your Kachina sounds awesome.
Jonhson, I think everyone was at the beach.
I got a few clips. One of my slow boat getting it handed to me in some wicked chop by a tri hull. I had 2 anchors a 400lb passenger and my sun glasses started to press against my nugget. LOL.
I got him on the next 1 but he prolly was getting out of it. Rough water. If i can get it posted you'll see the bottom of my china more than once.

Squirtcha?
08-23-2005, 06:28 AM
Had an awesome time guys. I was beginning to wonder if we were gonna be able to do any speed runs, but it calmed down real nice just before sunset. The beach/sandbar is a great place to hang out, and something that Lake Pleasant doesn't have. Kinda weird as big as Pleasant is, there's no beach anywhere. Nothing but rocky shoreline.
It was real cool to run into ya'll and spend a day at a different lake for the change.
Jimmy, sorry we couldn't have hung out longer, but I'm sure we'll get another chance before the year's over eh?
Good to see Ernie again. Haven't seen him since FCIII last spring. We'll have to gps that boat of yours again with just you in it. I know you're flush in the 70's if you were by yourself and had half tanks.
Randy was an absolute hoot. Had a great time hangin out at the sandbar with him while waiting on the east side crew. I'd like a ride in that Earl Smith gullwing some day too.
Tyro, the boat's looking real good. You've done a real nice job on it. You should be proud.
Michael, looking forward to seeing the Kachina next time we hookup. I've seen the pictures and from what I can tell, you've done an awesome job on it.
Definitely one of our best days at the lake this year. I'd like to try it on a weekday in order to catch some good water a little earlier in the day.
Thanks guys.
Dan

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-23-2005, 07:11 AM
All I have to say is that yesterday was a blast;) I know I rolled up late but I MADE IT:) Dan, your boat hauls the mail!!!!! Thank you for the ride and letting me drive. That little switch under the dash is very interesting! MAn, you can feel that horsepower really kick in! I love the way your hull rides. Its a huge difference than mine!
Randys boat was definately a different animal! When I was driving that boat it was like riding on a cloud.Now I see why all those guys run gullwing hulls. Dan, I will call randy this week and see whats up for the weekend. He will be glad to let you run her. That thing runs very different than our v bottoms.
Ty, dont worry about those numbers. I know your faster than that! You have a few bugs to workout so get off your ass this week and fix em'I am feeling another run on sunday;)
Jimmy, Sorry we missed ya. You gotta stick around a little longer for us late people;) This wekend I am on for sure! I am ordering bearrings today and should have the cheena up and rolling by thursday. I will do afew week runs to ensure that everything is ok
Ernie, that cruiser is very nice. That babay handles some rough ass water.When you had that throttle nailed for as long as you did my heart was in my stomache. I call that turnkey and reliable;) I havent ran my boat like that yet! Maybe after a few more hours on the motor then I will feel safe to run her like that.It was funny how we got 59 on the gps and then I looked back and you werent trimmed up;) As soon as you free'd her up you picked up 7mph very quickly When you droop her she should pick up a few more. Oh and if you do another run without my 225lb ass you will pick up a few extra;)
All in all I am glad that all of you guys came through. I had a balst and I am ready to do it again.Dan, just let us know and we can make a bartlet trip;) We have no problem rolling to tha northside

87kachina
08-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Same here 87Kachina / Eliminator. That is one clean Eliminator. What year is it?
Dan your Kachina sounds awesome.
Jonhson, I think everyone was at the beach.
I got a few clips. One of my slow boat getting it handed to me in some wicked chop by a tri hull. I had 2 anchors a 400lb passenger and my sun glasses started to press against my nugget. LOL.
I got him on the next 1 but he prolly was getting out of it. Rough water. If i can get it posted you'll see the bottom of my china more than once.
Cave it's an 82 19ft elim all orig. Also good meeting Ty.

460 jus getn it
08-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Cave it's an 82 19ft elim all orig. Also good meeting Ty.
great to meet you too ernie. i will be back out hopefully next weekend. have a leak and so others things to get straight. i have a base line number now so i can get things dialed inn. that 19ft runds its ass off very clean boat.

Squirtcha?
08-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Don't be disappointed in the numbers from "the humbler" (gps) guys. Ya'll were running with two and three people in your boats. I've done back to back gps runs (more than once). First by myself, then with a 185 lb passenger. Typically that additional passenger would take 5-6 mph off your top speed and this was repeatable.
You can all safely add 5-6 mph to whatever your reading was and it'll be pretty accurate.
Also take into consideration all the other STUFF in your boats. Paddles, life jackets, anchors, coolers, ropes etc. etc.
It all makes a difference.
I used to run against a buddy of mine that had a blown 454 in a flatbottom. He was faster than mine on the big end and I knew it. We were pretty close up to the 1/8 mile point. I used to dump everything I had in an effort to keep up with him. Hell, I'd even take out the seat cushions since they usually just blew out and went flying around inside the boat anyway.
If you guys ever want to do a setup day at Bartlett or Pleasant, let me know. I've got some wedges, an angle finder, full array of tools etc. They're good lakes to do it at, due to your being able to park right next to where you launched.
It'd be a fun to play around dialing em in.

460 jus getn it
08-23-2005, 05:59 PM
Don't be disappointed in the numbers from "the humbler" (gps) guys. Ya'll were running with two and three people in your boats. I've done back to back gps runs (more than once). First by myself, then with a 185 lb passenger. Typically that additional passenger would take 5-6 mph off your top speed and this was repeatable.
You can all safely add 5-6 mph to whatever your reading was and it'll be pretty accurate.
Also take into consideration all the other STUFF in your boats. Paddles, life jackets, anchors, coolers, ropes etc. etc.
It all makes a difference.
I used to run against a buddy of mine that had a blown 454 in a flatbottom. He was faster than mine on the big end and I knew it. We were pretty close up to the 1/8 mile point. I used to dump everything I had in an effort to keep up with him. Hell, I'd even take out the seat cushions since they usually just blew out and went flying around inside the boat anyway.
If you guys ever want to do a setup day at Bartlett or Pleasant, let me know. I've got some wedges, an angle finder, full array of tools etc. They're good lakes to do it at, due to your being able to park right next to where you launched.
It'd be a fun to play around dialing em in.
thanks for the words dan. im going to pull the motor this week and fix my little leak. im going to put a loader in and go. also have to fix the jet blowing its gasket out let me know the next time you are planning on being at bartlett i will be there.....boat looks great and rund like a stripped ass ape.............

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-23-2005, 06:18 PM
Im keeping my wedge in untill the week after labor day! I gotta have tha bling if ya know what I mean;) I know all the lakes will be busy so that = rough ass water! Ill just keep the roost for looks;) Then I will play the speed game after that weekend;) and see really where im at;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-23-2005, 06:19 PM
thanks for the words dan. im going to pull the motor this week and fix my little leak. im going to put a loader in and go. also have to fix the jet blowing its gasket out let me know the next time you are planning on being at bartlett i will be there.....boat looks great and rund like a stripped ass ape.............
ty, quit talking about it and do it!!! You better have your ass at the lake this weekend! If I will be there then you better!

454-ways-to-go
08-23-2005, 06:55 PM
ty start unbolting while you want for me to bring the hoist over, it will make that much easier

454-ways-to-go
08-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Im keeping my wedge in untill the week after labor day! I gotta have tha bling if ya know what I mean;) I know all the lakes will be busy so that = rough ass water! Ill just keep the roost for looks;) Then I will play the speed game after that weekend;) and see really where im at;)
rooster, what is that,lol :2purples: :2purples:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-23-2005, 07:20 PM
ty start unbolting while you want for me to bring the hoist over, it will make that much easier
yeah right!!!!! He will procrastinate! I know him, hell you know him better;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-23-2005, 07:21 PM
rooster, what is that,lol :2purples: :2purples:
yeah what is that.....oh wait, you got the same set up as mine;) One word!!!!!!!! HUGE ROOST!!!!!!! :D :D

454-ways-to-go
08-23-2005, 08:02 PM
hopefully 2 weeks i will be BACK

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-23-2005, 08:18 PM
hopefully 2 weeks i will be BACK
Buy the beer and ill be there to assist you;)

cave
08-23-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks Johnson. I posted a short vid from sunday. That trihull had a build small block. It had a nice rumble too. Guy was real cool to. Next vid will hopefully have no kids pulling at the camera mans arm LOL. Looking forward to going to Bartlett on Labor day weekend.
I have to fix my passenger seat from that 400 pounder. The whole inside broke loose from the pounding we took in that short video.
Hope we all make it to Bartlett. We got to start watering more so Bartlett goes down a bit. Need those beaches.

460 jus getn it
08-24-2005, 11:24 AM
ty, quit talking about it and do it!!! You better have your ass at the lake this weekend! If I will be there then you better!
hey ass......fyi it will take me 10 min to get the motor ready to come out...........now all i need is something to take it out with............

460 jus getn it
08-24-2005, 11:25 AM
bring your monkey ass over tonite. i will have the motor ready to come out..................

460 jus getn it
08-24-2005, 11:28 AM
yeah right!!!!! He will procrastinate! I know him, hell you know him better;)
like i said it will be ready to come out tonite...................

Jordy
08-24-2005, 11:31 AM
fyi it will take me 10 min to get the motor ready to come out
Yeah, don't you know all the Fords have quick release pins for easy removal. Apparently they don't ever spend enough time in the boat to worry about being actually bolted in. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
08-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Yeah, don't you know all the Fords have quick release pins for easy removal. Apparently they don't ever spend enough time in the boat to worry about being actually bolted in. :D :D :D
hey no one asked you...............go back to the sandbar.................and my motor has only had to come out once...unlike all these chevy breaking all over the place..................

dragstr19
08-24-2005, 01:50 PM
i had a out standing time sunday. cant wait to go again. any time you want to go for a ride let me know dan. i will get that linkage,and those leaks repaired this week. cant wait to get together with yual again. give me a call michael, ty dan. latter

460 jus getn it
08-24-2005, 01:53 PM
i had a out standing time sunday. cant wait to go again. any time you want to go for a ride let me know dan. i will get that linkage,and those leaks repaired this week. cant wait to get together with yual again. give me a call michael, ty dan. latter
the man him self,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,randy this is ty..................i had a blast this weekend the boat is a monstar...............hope to see you out there again...........im ready for paint when ever you are..................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-24-2005, 06:44 PM
Hey randy, What?? They got you exposed to ***boat.net?? Aww hell;);) Man your boat is sweet!!! If you ever sell it please make me the first on your list to call!! That thing floats on air! I will be back in the water this weekend;) bearrings will be here tomorrow;) I will buzz you tomorrow brotha;)
michael

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-24-2005, 06:44 PM
aww hell :D :D :D

USMCpfc04
08-24-2005, 06:52 PM
hey i'm keiths and robbys cousin, you kno trina and shit with the yellow jet boat that tominator, anyways would it be this sunday? cause i might bring by condor out then

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-25-2005, 06:18 AM
hey i'm keiths and robbys cousin, you kno trina and shit with the yellow jet boat that tominator, anyways would it be this sunday? cause i might bring by condor out then
look for an update! We are headed somewhere but dont know yet. I will post another thread on friday;) Everyone is welcome;)
Michael