PDA

View Full Version : It takes balls to steal my truck cover in my driveway

ryantparks
08-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Last night around 10:30 I heard the noise downstairs and the neighbors dog going crazy but I just thought it was my neighbor getting home but I was wrong. I woke up this morning and someone yanked it right off my truck and it was only 3 weeks old, SOB's.
I know this is nothing compared to someone that has their boat stolen but Im just pissed because it was in my driveway and I thought it really safe.
Ordered another from Ca car cover again today and another $261.
So if anyone see's a F-250 or similar truck with a new grey ca truck cover on it with a flourescent orange strip on the front let me know.
Thanks, Ryan
This 1 will be locked!

4day!!
08-19-2005, 08:24 PM
What do you expect in that neighborhood. RSM that's a bad part of the county :D :D . Look at it this way, he is going to have a hell of time trying to sell that thing. There is really no market for F250 parts/accessories.
No but really that's f'ng BS. You work hard for your things, go to sleep so you can work hard again tomorrow and some sh*t bag thinks he deserves it for free and helps himself to it while you are sleeping. I'll keep an eye out..

Jrocket
08-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Somebody stole my hitch and ball off my Expedition right out of my driveway.
I tried to take just the ball but you had it on too tight.

bunny 166
08-19-2005, 08:33 PM
:frown: I'm sorry....I'm in Foothill Ranch, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you...I almost always have my camera with me too, so I'll take a pic if I see anything...I hate thieves!!! :burningm:

cc322
08-19-2005, 08:40 PM
It wasent me I just took your steps ;) .....seriously that sucks, I will keep my eyes peeled for the sob :mad: Three people from south county wanna start a posse?????

riverracerx
08-19-2005, 08:42 PM
Now that i have a hitch and a cover, anyone have a truck I can steal to put in between?
j/k, sucks. Sorry guys.

Jrocket
08-19-2005, 08:45 PM
I have those interchangeable balls. :D
Now how could I reply to that!

phebus
08-19-2005, 09:08 PM
I would look, but I am in a better part of town, and everyone drives Chevy's. Sorry. :D

ryantparks
08-19-2005, 09:13 PM
thats funny stuff guys. Thats it, Im moving!

phebus
08-19-2005, 09:24 PM
As a firefighter, and knowing the area fairly well, I would take a drive through the Villa La Paz apartments off Alas De Paz between Antonio and Plano Trabuco. That place is a shit magnet (saying that, I hope that's not where you live :supp: )

Jrocket
08-19-2005, 09:34 PM
As a firefighter, and knowing the area fairly well, I would take a drive through the Villa La Paz apartments off Alas De Paz between Antonio and Plano Trabuco. That place is a shit magnet (saying that, I hope that's not where you live :supp: )
You one of those guys that pulls his boat in the car pool lane and has the little sticker in the back window of his truck? LOL

ROZ
08-19-2005, 11:18 PM
Shows you what you know, I have those interchangeable balls. :D
I'm guessing your wife don't know about this yet? To think , she thought she had them in her purse this whole time.. You a sly mofo :D
That's like letting the woman think she's in control, really makes you the one in control ;) :D

phebus
08-20-2005, 07:37 AM
You one of those guys that pulls his boat in the car pool lane and has the little sticker in the back window of his truck? LOL
Hold on a minute, I'm legit. I've got a carpool lane dummy, and a handicapped sticker hanging on my mirror!!! :D

superdave013
08-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Dang, They only took your cover? Those fockers took my entier truck a few years ago.
You know the one good thing about a one ton 4 x 4 that get less then 10MPG? It runs out of gas before they can get it to their chop shop. lol
Mine was found intact (less one window and steering collum) and out of gas in East LA. They weren't smart enought to switch tanks as the other side was full!

rsoscia
08-20-2005, 02:50 PM
paint your license plate number all over the new cover

rivergoer
08-23-2005, 06:06 AM
someone stole my virginity awhile back???? :sqeyes: :idea:

a catered life
08-23-2005, 06:33 AM
the real bad part is when the put it in the recycler the following week :cry:

HCS
08-23-2005, 07:01 AM
I had some bastards take a crowbar to the side of my Suburban, right in my driveway, under lights at night. Punks don't freaking care. tried to pry my door open. $3700.00 worth of damage. And they didn't even get inside. :messedup: