PDA

View Full Version : To everyone!!!!!!!

Wicky
08-19-2005, 08:16 PM
If youre bitching about the war.
If youre bitching about the price of gasoline!!!
If youre bitching about Bush!!!
Park your F.Ucking car.
Sell your F.ucking boat.
Buy a ****i..ng horse!!!!
And shut the F.U.CK UP!!!!

Jbb
08-19-2005, 08:17 PM
Park your F.Ucking car.
Sell your F.ucking boat.
I thought maybe you were moving to Mexico.....again..... ;)

Mrs.Racer277
08-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Park your F.Ucking car.
Sell your F.ucking boat.
What if I am just bitching???? :wink: :wink:

cxr133
08-19-2005, 08:19 PM
i thought you were gonna tell em to move to cuba.. where all that bitchin will get you a bullet to the back of the head

Miss Perfect
08-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Park your F.Ucking car.
Sell your F.ucking boat.
Well alrighty then, someone is in a good mood tonight! :rollside:

Wicky
08-19-2005, 08:20 PM
I thought maybe you were moving to Mexico.....again..... ;)
I like Mexico but, I have a vested interest in my social security here in the US!!!!! :) :) :rollside: :rollside:
Vayos Con Dios,
Wicky

hoolign
08-19-2005, 08:20 PM
Park your F.Ucking car.
Sell your F.ucking boat.
What about sushi...can we bitch about sushi??? and the price of pot??

Kim Hanson
08-19-2005, 08:21 PM
Park your F.Ucking car.
Sell your F.ucking boat.
While your at all this pissing and moaning crap and telling them what to do, go make me some sushi.............( . )( . )............ :p

Jbb
08-19-2005, 08:22 PM
I like Mexico but, I have a vested interest in my social security here in the US!!!!! :) :) :rollside: :rollside:
Vayos Con Dios,
Wicky
Buy the time you are ready to draw social security......your monthly allotment will buy you a day old corn dog......and a diet coke.... :eek:

Wicky
08-19-2005, 08:25 PM
What about sushi...can we bitch about sushi??? and the price of pot??
I say hell ya!!!! Bitch bitch bitch about sushi....when it's not freshy freshy!!!
If it's not wiggling I highly advise against eating it!!!!!
Price of pot....well....let's just say I aint bitching about it!!!! :rollside: Thank god for BC!!!!

Wicky
08-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Buy the time you are ready to draw social security......your monthly allotment will buy you a day old corn dog......and a diet coke.... :eek:
That was tongue in cheek JBB~~~~~It's Fair season anyway. Time for a corndog!!!

Wicky
08-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Don't get me wrong....I love all the bitches!!!!! :D :D :D

Wicked Game
08-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Park your F.Ucking car.
Sell your F.ucking boat.
It's my right and obligation as an American to bitch about those things that I think are wrong. And I will continue to bitch until it changes!!

Wicky
08-19-2005, 08:33 PM
It's my right and obligation as an American to bitch about those things that I think are wrong. And I will continue to bitch until it changes!!
Quit your bitching and start a REVOLUTION if you feel that strongly about it then!!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
08-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Shut up..........( . )( . )............ :D :D

Boy Named Sue
08-19-2005, 08:45 PM
I prefer pissing and moaning. :p

LVJAKAZ
08-19-2005, 09:38 PM
haha...so do I...but I have been known to bitch and complain every once in a while :jawdrop:

Kachina26
08-19-2005, 10:52 PM
That's why women have 2 sets of lips, so they can do both at the same time :D
What if I bitch about the price of gas but not the war or Bush? I mean I gotta have something. Shoot, something is wrong when diesel fuel (read byproduct) is the same as 100LL aviation gas :jawdrop:

ROZ
08-19-2005, 11:13 PM
Park your F.Ucking car.
Sell your F.ucking boat.
How about we all sell our homes here and move to Boise Idaho... Well bring some gangs and smog with us to remind us of home :D

KACHINA KEN
08-19-2005, 11:35 PM
i thought you were gonna tell em to move to cuba.. where all that bitchin will get you a bullet to the back of the head
i would move to cuba in a second, hot chicks, great water, awesome food. Did I mention the hot chicks?

HighRoller
08-20-2005, 12:07 AM
I guess I should bitch. I just traveled 900 miles round trip to Cali and back to spend the week with my family and friends at the lake in my rig that gets 10mpg. Sure, I could have bitched about Bush and the war. But if the war was about oil wouldn't we have MORE oil, and therefore lower gas prices? Instead I felt grateful that in our capitalist society I was able to start a business and take 2 weeks off while my employees worked and made money for me!! Talk about a paid vacation!!!
When all you Bush haters come up with a better solution to stopping terrorism, I'm all ears. Until then you'll just be a bunch of whining bitches who are regurtitating the liberal mantra even if you don't know what it means. Blown 472, can you hear anything while you're parked under George Soros' nutsack? If so, wipe the shyt off your nose and stand up for yourself.

Wicky
08-20-2005, 01:34 AM
How about we all sell our homes here and move to Boise Idaho... Well bring some gangs and smog with us to remind us of home :D
Vatos Locos forever essa :eek: :eek: !!!!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_132.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm824YYUS')

Blown 472
08-20-2005, 04:29 AM
I guess I should bitch. I just traveled 900 miles round trip to Cali and back to spend the week with my family and friends at the lake in my rig that gets 10mpg. Sure, I could have bitched about Bush and the war. But if the war was about oil wouldn't we have MORE oil, and therefore lower gas prices? Instead I felt grateful that in our capitalist society I was able to start a business and take 2 weeks off while my employees worked and made money for me!! Talk about a paid vacation!!!
When all you Bush haters come up with a better solution to stopping terrorism, I'm all ears. Until then you'll just be a bunch of whining bitches who are regurtitating the liberal mantra even if you don't know what it means. Blown 472, can you hear anything while you're parked under George Soros' nutsack? If so, wipe the shyt off your nose and stand up for yourself.
Humm rather then treating the middle east like shit all the time, and since we like their oil perhaps treating them like people might bring an end to it?? nah you cave men would rather just kill every thing and blow stuff up, been missing me or what?? I think you have a crush on me.

bilgewiper
08-20-2005, 04:43 AM
Park your F.Ucking car.
Sell your F.ucking boat.
Excuse me.......LOL! I'm only going to b itch about the buying the horse part. I own one (it's my daughters) and it cost me $225 per mo. for board, $100 for shoeing every 8weeks, plus vet bills, shampoo, fly spray, tack, etc, plus the car expense in getting to the horse 3+ times a week. It 's more expensive than a boat.

v-drive
08-20-2005, 04:49 AM
Actually, i've earned the right to bitch about what goes on in this country.
Saying that I to get tired of people complaining about it. If they are so unhappy why don't they go and live in Turkey or someplace else.
But noooooo! because this is the only country that allows its people to complain. :coffeycup :coffeycup v-drive

fat rat
08-20-2005, 05:14 AM
It's people and anyone else............you don't even need to be a citizen. we should change the name of it .................................................. .......UBPR The United Bitchin Peoples Republic. :idea: :boxingguy :D

1stepcloser
08-20-2005, 06:00 AM
Then you're definately a woman.

Tremor Therapy
08-20-2005, 06:14 AM
Sorry....I don't agree with you. If you feel the guy at the head of the line is doing a shitty job, its your right in a democratic society to complain about it. That is indeed why we have the ability to vote..and I did. So in case you are behind the times, oil companies are generating their highest profit levels of all time and merging every day eliminating competition. You can be the blind, patriotic, flag waving moron. I'll take up the cause, and think for you.
And I did agree with the original reasons for why we went there, and what we were trying to accomplish.

Wicky
08-20-2005, 06:44 AM
Sorry....I don't agree with you. If you feel the guy at the head of the line is doing a shitty job, its your right in a democratic society to complain about it. That is indeed why we have the ability to vote..and I did. So in case you are behind the times, oil companies are generating their highest profit levels of all time and merging every day eliminating competition. You can be the blind, patriotic, flag waving moron. I'll take up the cause, and think for you.
And I did agree with the original reasons for why we went there, and what we were trying to accomplish.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, I thought the big oil companies are mostly international. Yes, profits are up but, right along with that consumption has gone way up and the supply has not. Remember, China and India have Buicks to drive now. Oh yeah, how can we forget all the diesel fuel that it takes to get all that product from China to the shelves of Walmart.
Now sell your car and quit your bitching or dig your own oil well!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wicky
08-20-2005, 06:51 AM
i would move to cuba in a second, hot chicks, great water, awesome food. Did I mention the hot chicks?
Don't forget the Mojitos!!! :D

cdog
08-20-2005, 07:03 AM
People are just flat out pissed off and angry lately...It takes only one little thing to set them off. I think it has something to do with the gas prices. It's hard to maintain a smile when you know your getting butt raped for a nessesity.

Dribble
08-20-2005, 07:04 AM
I already own a horse, but they won't let me ride him in the carpool lane.
:squiggle:

Wicky
08-20-2005, 07:12 AM
I already own a horse, but they won't let me ride him in the carpool lane.
:squiggle:
Thats because two of you need to be on it at once!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :smile:

Wicky
08-20-2005, 07:19 AM
People are just flat out pissed off and angry lately...It takes only one little thing to set them off. I think it has something to do with the gas prices. It's hard to maintain a smile when you know your getting butt raped for a nessesity.
Having been to Europe a couple of times, I remember gas over there was like 3 Duetch marks a liter almost 20 years ago!!!! Going to do some research to see what it's going for now. I hope you don't buy bottled water. Talk about being butt raped.
Mow,
Wicky

Dribble
08-20-2005, 07:20 AM
I just don't think that it is the job of the president to make sure our gas is cheap or that businesses don't have high profit margins. I dont think that the president should take the credit when gas is cheap either because he had nothing to do with it.
Nobody really bitches when Home Depot's or Ebay's profits are up. The fact is that there is more world demand for oil from countries that never used it before (ie. China). More demand = higher prices. Not long ago in China if you had a car you were rich. Not the case anymore.
The solution to high world oil prices needs to be long term and should include domestic exploration. It should not rest on the shoulders of the president alone.

dmontzsta
08-20-2005, 07:21 AM
FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Damn its a good thing. http://www.e2cweb.com/images_art/american%20flag.jpg

Mod VP
08-20-2005, 07:25 AM
Then move out of OILDALE :hammer2:

Wicky
08-20-2005, 07:34 AM
Aug 19th, 2005
AAA Daily Fuel Gauge report, regular gasoline sold for an average of $1.896 per gallon in the United States on Sunday, with Saturday’s price being $1.901.
You guys are getting butt raped down in Cali!!!!
You can thank your environazis for your formulated gas and increased cost.
In other words, the DEMOCRATS!!!!!!

ROZ
08-20-2005, 08:29 AM
I just filled up at the cheap station @ 2.71 per gallon.... Thank god I have a Tacoma :D

Roxysnow
08-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Park your F.Ucking car.
Sell your F.ucking boat.
Ha...Idaho. That's funny! :D How much does a horse cost? They don't sell them here! And what options come with a horse? Free saddle, shiat kickers, 12 month warranty on horseshoes? Nice one Idaho!

ROZ
08-20-2005, 08:33 AM
Ha...Idaho. That's funny! :D How much does a horse cost? They don't sell them here! And what options come with a horse? Free saddle, shiat kickers, 12 month warranty on horseshoes? Nice one Idaho!
How about insurance? Think they offer a 3 month layup since ya can't ride it in the rain? :D

dmontzsta
08-20-2005, 09:28 AM
If we werent bitching about gas prices, we would find something else to bitch about, so let us bitch! :lightsabe