PDA

View Full Version : Plowman's 2005

sdba069
08-19-2005, 08:28 PM
Month and a half to Plowman's. Just to let you guys know, as of 5 this afternoon, there were only 2 reservable spots left at Plowman's. They did not have power. Indian Lodge is filling quickly. Their number is 254-889-3643, Tim and Barb Jones. As many of you already know, they are very good fiolks. If anyone is needing help finding a place to stay for that weekend, feel free to contact me at 254-889-3336 or snowman069@hotmail.com . We do need to be clear on one thing, I am not putting this deal together, it has become pretty much self-sustaining. I found out after several years of putting this thing on that I was pretty much responsible for anything that might have happened there that weekend. It just won't be my fault if someone decides to run around in the park naked in front of an elderly couple. Some of you know what I'm referring to. Don't mind trying to help out anyone if I can though. For what it's worth, after all these years of putting this thing on, I was not able to get a camping spot this year. I do have a plan though. Living 5 miles from the park has it's advantages. Look forward to seeing everyone..
Garry

sdba069
08-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Another lodge about 5 miles south of the park is Lakeside Village Marina and Resort. The number is 254-775-4444.