PDA

View Full Version : castaic/pyramid this weekend

h2ojet001
08-20-2005, 11:08 AM
Between the two lakes which would be the most friendly for launching by yourself. I plan on going saturday anyone have plans to be either place. I want to see how my finished project will perform before the lazy hazy days of summer are over.

jackpunx
08-20-2005, 11:10 AM
Between the two lakes which would be the most friendly for launching by yourself. I plan on going saturday anyone have plans to be either place. I want to see how my finished project will perform before the lazy hazy days of summer are over.
We'll be up on castiac sat morning for testing if you need help :)

jackpunx
08-20-2005, 11:10 AM
lets just go right now :) :p

BIGAMIST
08-20-2005, 11:27 AM
lets just go right now :) :p
:idea: :idea:

a catered life
08-20-2005, 11:28 AM
you might want to stay a way from castiac saturday a really large motorcycle group will be having a bike wash there satuday :yuk: extra traffic and all non boaters

JetBoatRich
08-20-2005, 11:45 AM
We are thinking maybe B.V. on Sunday :rolleyes:

h2ojet001
08-20-2005, 11:55 AM
you might want to stay a way from castiac saturday a really large motorcycle group will be having a bike wash there satuday :yuk: extra traffic and all non boaters
Unless they plan on having the bike wash on one of the launch ramps I don't think it will be a problem. I plan on getting there late morning and hopefully the early morning crowd will be on the lake. Besides I have been putting it off for the last few weeks and I would really like to see results of all my work.
Barry

jackpunx
08-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Unless they plan on having the bike wash on one of the launch ramps I don't think it will be a problem. I plan on getting there late morning and hopefully the early morning crowd will be on the lake. Besides I have been putting it off for the last few weeks and I would really like to see results of all my work.
Barry
Saturday's are usualy not that busy on castiac.. we are going to throw the lower unit on sat around 9 am ish.. then head up to the lake..
my number is 323.868.5649
dont hesitate to call if you need some help :)
Mark

h2ojet001
08-20-2005, 01:49 PM
Saturday's are usualy not that busy on castiac.. we are going to throw the lower unit on sat around 9 am ish.. then head up to the lake..
my number is 323.868.5649
dont hesitate to call if you need some help :)
Mark
Barry

a catered life
08-21-2005, 05:45 AM
We are thinking maybe B.V. on Sunday :rolleyes:
no invite, no call, no drive by... dam what a friend :( if i had feelings i would be hurt :frown:

JetBoatRich
08-21-2005, 06:18 AM
no invite, no call, no drive by... dam what a friend :( if i had feelings i would be hurt :frown:
Sorry Willie, wantg to run out to the lake :supp: it was not a "for Sure" thing yet. Depends on my progress today.
Call me later!
We will hit the lake for sure next week ;) on Sunday

a catered life
08-22-2005, 05:57 AM
ok i feel better now i might have to miss next week parents come into town this thursday :frown:

JetBoatRich
08-22-2005, 06:18 AM
ok i feel better now i might have to miss next week parents come into town this thursday :frown:
We will not make it today :hammer2: but next Sunday is on the Calendar :cool: take the parents with you :jawdrop:

a catered life
08-22-2005, 06:25 AM
We will not make it today :hammer2: but next Sunday is on the Calendar :cool: take the parents with you :jawdrop:
your funny.it bad enough with me on the water but a older stuck in the mud set of africian american parents from mobile alabama on a speed boat :frown: i took her on a cruise and she worried about if that was going to sink :confused: my mom is better on dry land and a charge card in her hand

JetBoatRich
08-22-2005, 06:28 AM
your funny.it bad enough with me on the water but a older stuck in the mud set of africian american parents from mobile alabama on a speed boat :frown: i took her on a cruise and she worried about if that was going to sink :confused: my mom is better on dry land and a charge card in her hand
LMAO!
you sure did hijack this thread :notam:
Charge-Card, keep her away from Steph!

a catered life
08-22-2005, 06:38 AM
lol i guess i did ..........sorry h20 .....i told her i would pay for her entire trip so we bought her ticket and she gets my amex plat. card for 9 days... :confused: what was i thinking thank god she not a tourist she lived here for about 10 years so its like her second home