BUSBY
08-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi Mike ...
Sorry ... I just had to do it! :D :D :D
Later cracker!
B

BUSBY
08-21-2005, 01:45 AM
OKAY MIKE ... I guess you can't take it? ... I thought Bob gave you a pretty good complement ... other with this title are taking pictures of chicks like Christina Aguilera & Brittney Spears ...
You're saying you're not up to the task? I know you see better tail that the afore mentioned on any weekend. So why not shut him down?
Just asking ...
BB

cyclone
08-21-2005, 08:45 AM
good morning busby. how was the lake? look like a good spot?

cyclone
08-21-2005, 08:46 AM
OKAY MIKE ... I guess you can't take it? ... I thought Bob gave you a pretty good complement ... other with this title are taking pictures of chicks like Christina Aguilera & Brittney Spears ...
You're saying you're not up to the task? I know you see better tail that the afore mentioned on any weekend. So why not shut him down?
Just asking ...
BB
He ain't worth it. i got better to things to do with my time than deal with a a guy who spends entirely too much time whining and complaining.

TRG
08-21-2005, 12:14 PM
He ain't worth it. i got better to things to do with my time than deal with a a guy who spends entirely too much time whining and complaining.
He said "WHINING & COMPLAINING! LMFAO :skull:

djdtpr
08-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Hey leave bp alone,hes my buddy and you just dont know him good enough yet.He means well.You paparazzi homo! :D :D :D

steelcomp
08-22-2005, 07:58 PM
If you're talking about bp, I'll second that. He's got "his" way, but he's cool. Ya just gotta get to know him, that's all. He may not have the most "dynamic" personality, but I'll tell you this, he's one sharp dude, and a good guy. :coffeycup

BUSBY
08-22-2005, 11:17 PM
I just like the title of "Paparazzi Guy"!
Bob and I are cool ... and he's one of my really good friends.
But passing up the oppertunity of giving Mike a nick-name of "Paparazzi Guy"?
Sorry ... friend or no friend ... it was too funny ...
Sorry Mike ... or should I say "Paparazzi Guy" ... BP labeled you, and I feel it's my duty to assist all Hot Boaters to make sure that we know who we are speaking of when we say "Paparazzi Guy" ... so forgive me as I help them ...

cyclone
08-23-2005, 07:49 AM
hmmm....Burndown Busby......Blow it up Brian.....BB........this is too easy. :rollside:
yes BB has lots of good possibilities.