PDA

View Full Version : Can't hurt....

Forkin' Crazy
05-06-2006, 05:27 PM
A letter I wrote to my Senators and Congressman:
Dear
It seems as though the government of the United States of American has failed its citizens once again. This time it is our immigration problem.
I am against granting amnesty to these illegals. No matter how much they protest, they have broken the law. Not only is this wrong from a legal standpoint, but it is also unfair to others who have entered our glorious country legally. I understand this is a major undertaking, and takes several years to become a legal contributing citizen of the United States. What message will this cast to future immigrants? Not a good one at all, I would say.
We must build some type of protective barrier on our border. This will increase protection from terrorists and criminals from entering the United States. I am sure they will devise other ways around this obstacle, but we must remain determined to protect our boarders wholly.
I read in the papers and view the numerous news channels that they are 12,000 strong. I fear the numbers are horribly skewed. I believe the numbers are over 20,000. I am also aware that they are still entering the United States illegally by a thousand or more per day. I know I have done my part in paying taxes as a United States citizen, supporting the government and its many programs. I am sincerely offended that this matter has grown to a preposterously incredible level.
I believe that English, not a mixture of languages, but only English is, and should be our primary language. After all, how much does it cost the taxpayers to have bilingual signs, etc, for these people that are too lazy, or just refuse to learn English, the language of the United States?
These people should be sent back to Mexico, this includes all the pregnant mothers that bore children as soon as they got in the United States. Then they might be granted green cards, work visas, or whatever is necessary to keep them in the work force. Of course this is as long as they are not convicted criminals in Mexico.
I have investigated to see how difficult it would be to acquire work in and to move to Mexico. It is quite an undertaking. The Mexican Government requires many documents and papers just to grant passage to work in that country. If you start your own business there, you must invest 40,000 times the daily minimum salary in order to qualify. Also you must not take jobs that Mexican nationals could otherwise have, and you must ensure that if you don't have an immediate income, you have the means to support yourself without relying on the Mexican State in any way.
It is my opinion that President Vicente Fox is a horrible tyrant; that is akin to Castro. He doesn’t care about his people, or how corrupt his police force and his government really are.
I feel that it is almost too late. My ancestors have worked their fingers to the bone, as I have to build and contribute to our great Nation. I see this as a truly sad time. I hope and pray our United States will prevail.
It is up to you now. You hold the future of the United States and that of my only son and his children. I hope you will do the right thing in taking this matter head on.
Thank you for your letter. It was much appreciated.
Sincerely,

Steve 1
05-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Good job Forkin!

Forkin' Crazy
05-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Thanks Steve. You know, every time I read it, I find areas where it could have been improved. But as long as it gets the point across.:)
Like I have said before, how do they know how we really feel, if we do not tell them? :idea:
http://www.senate.gov/
http://www.house.gov/

RICHARD TILL
05-07-2006, 08:21 PM
thanks for the web site. i just sent my senator (trent lott) an e-mail. there were only two words, please resign. i`d never vote for a queer loving, baby killing liberal democrat but i`m tired of his useless sorry azz.

Old Texan
05-08-2006, 07:04 AM
Anything we can do to put pressure on the pols. This is a very serious issue that isn't going to go away, only get worse if something isn't done.
They need too start treating Vincente Fox as you've described him.

Old Texan
05-08-2006, 07:26 AM
Here's a statement from U S Rep. Ron Paul , Texas 14th District. He's a man that makes me proud.
The Immigration Question
April 3, 2006
The recent immigration protests in Los Angeles have brought the issue to the forefront, provoking strong reactions from millions of Americans. The protesters’ cause of open borders is not well served when they drape themselves in Mexican flags and chant slogans in Spanish. If anything, their protests underscore the Balkanization of America caused by widespread illegal immigration. How much longer can we maintain huge unassimilated subgroups within America, filled with millions of people who don’t speak English or participate fully in American life? Americans finally have decided the status quo is unacceptable, and immigration may be the issue that decides the 2008 presidential election.
We’re often reminded that America is a nation of immigrants, implying that we’re coldhearted to restrict immigration in any way. But the new Americans reaching our shores in the late 1800s and early 1900s were legal immigrants. In many cases they had no chance of returning home again. They maintained their various ethnic and cultural identities, but they also learned English and embraced their new nationality.
Today, the overwhelming majority of Americans- including immigrants- want immigration reduced, not expanded. The economic, cultural, and political situation was very different 100 years ago.
We’re often told that immigrants do the jobs Americans won’t do, and sometimes this is true. But in many instances illegal immigrants simply increase the supply of labor in a community, which lowers wages. And while cheap labor certainly benefits the economy as a whole, when calculating the true cost of illegal immigration we must include the cost of social services that many new immigrants consume- especially medical care.
We must reject amnesty for illegal immigrants in any form. We cannot continue to reward lawbreakers and expect things to get better. If we reward millions who came here illegally, surely millions more will follow suit. Ten years from now we will be in the same position, with a whole new generation of lawbreakers seeking amnesty.
Amnesty also insults legal immigrants, who face years of paperwork and long waits to earn precious American citizenship.
Birthright citizenship similarly rewards lawbreaking, and must be stopped. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the perverse incentive to sneak into this country remains strong. Citizenship involves more than the mere location of one’s birth. True citizenship requires cultural connections and an allegiance to the United States. Americans are happy to welcome those who wish to come here and build a better life for themselves, but we rightfully expect immigrants to show loyalty and attempt to assimilate themselves culturally. Birthright citizenship sometimes confers the benefits of being American on people who do not truly embrace America.
We need to allocate far more resources, both in terms of money and manpower, to securing our borders and coastlines here at home. This is the most critical task before us, both in terms of immigration problems and the threat of foreign terrorists. Unless and until we secure our borders, illegal immigration and the problems associated with it will only increase

Poster X
05-08-2006, 07:36 AM
You might consider writing Bush. After all, it's his bright idea.

Forkin' Crazy
05-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Here's a statement from U S Rep. Ron Paul , Texas 14th District. He's a man that makes me proud.
No doubt!!! I like the way he thinks.... :)
I also wonder when we will have enough people in the US myself.

Forkin' Crazy
05-08-2006, 08:32 AM
You might consider writing Bush. After all, it's his bright idea.
Would you clarify that for me please? Remember I only have a 6th grade diploma.
I did send it to Bush and Cheney as well. :idea:

Poster X
05-08-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm sure they're hanging on every word. They really care what the American people think. Their oil profits, profits from the war, profits from the bird flu scare and profits from industry outsourcing are just coincidental.

SmokinLowriderSS
05-08-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm sure they're hanging on every word. They really care what the American people think. Their oil profits, profits from the war, profits from the bird flu scare and profits from industry outsourcing are just coincidental.
Prove the accusations or don't make them poster.

Forkin' Crazy
05-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Don't forget the missile that hit the Pentagon. :220v:
And you know... that kind of thinking (liberal, communism, etc) breeds ignorance. But you are a perfect example of that.
:sleeping:

Forkin' Crazy
05-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Here is an email that Senator Vitter's office sent:
Dear Mr. _____,
Thank you for contacting me in opposition to amnesty for illegal aliens and uncontrolled immigration. I appreciate your sharing your views with me.
I absolutely agree with you that illegal immigration must be controlled, and I am firmly opposed to any type of amnesty. Amnesty sends the wrong message that of a reward to those who are and have been evading our laws. It is also unfair to all of the legal immigrants who came to this nation and followed our laws to become citizens.
Rest assured that one of my top priorities in the Senate will be to curtail illegal immigration and increase our border security. Failed border security was one of many reasons cited by the 9/11 Commission for the events that happened that tragic day, and we have to take steps to strengthen our national security, abroad and within our borders.
While in the House, I supported and voted for increased border patrol units and technology, a better tracking system for entry and exit into our country, tougher visa requirements for foreign nationals seeking entrance, and stricter student visa requirements for those who want to study from abroad. I look forward to working with my Senate colleagues to continue advancing this crucial issue. Recently, the House passed a tough measure that will make it easier to deport suspected terrorists who have illegally entered our borders and will require states to validate that driver license applicants are in the United States legally. I am eager to work on passing similar legislation in the Senate
Once again, thank you for contacting me to share your thoughts on these important issues. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.
Sincerely,
Senator David Vitter
United States Senator
Oh and how much do you write your representatives?
You probably just sit around with your friends drinking cheap whine and bitch........ :cry:

Poster X
05-09-2006, 06:51 AM
We smoke pot with the Black Panthers. That was just a "form" letter Einstein.

Forkin' Crazy
05-09-2006, 11:16 AM
thanks for the web site. i just sent my senator (trent lott) an e-mail. there were only two words, please resign. i`d never vote for a queer loving, baby killing liberal democrat but i`m tired of his useless sorry azz.
I'm sure he will comply with your request... :220v:
What a F'n JOKE!!!!! :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
05-09-2006, 11:26 AM
We smoke pot with the Black Panthers. That was just a "form" letter Einstein.
I don't know why I didn't see this mindless response coming from the likes of you!!! :rolleyes:
I know it’s a form letter, asshole!!! But it still conveys a message, and that would be he thinks along the same lines as I do.
BTW Vitter is the first Republican U.S. Senator that Louisiana has had since the Occupation. I think that, in itself, says a lot and places you and other liberals in denial. The conservatives are gaining ground. I know it hurts, so pull that bag down tight, and hide your face in shame!!! :220v:
BTW (2) Don’t pull that bag down too tight!!! You might starve your one brain cell from oxygen and cause permanent damage….. well…….. OOOPS TOO LATE!!!! :crossx:

Poster X
05-09-2006, 03:45 PM
When you mid level white collar schleps are out on your ass in five years and can't get a job bagging groceries at the United States of Wal Mart. Just remember, I told ya so. :)

SmokinLowriderSS
05-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Nearly 24 hours later and still no proof of the accusations to back me down. I got just what I expected, nothing of substance.

SmokinLowriderSS
05-09-2006, 05:20 PM
When you mid level white collar schleps are out on your ass in five years and can't get a job bagging groceries at the United States of Wal Mart. Just remember, I told ya so. :)
Didn't I see youy gathering carts last weekend? I'll be sure to remember you, yes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
05-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Didn't I see youy gathering carts last weekend? I'll be sure to remember you, yes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LMAO!!!!
I figured the old guy was a greeter..... :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
05-10-2006, 03:16 AM
mid level white collar schleps
Nice to know we are all mid-level management, and too stupid to be able to adapt to anything else.
Fust we's ignant, now we's clumsy & tupid. Glad sumbudy lik poseyboy kum heer tu fix us up. :rolleyes:
PRONUNCIATION: shlp
VARIANT FORMS: or schlepp also shlep
VERB: Inflected forms: schlepped or schlepped also shlepped, schlep·ping or schlepp·ing, shlep·ping, schleps or schlepps, shleps
TRANSITIVE VERB: Slang To carry clumsily or with difficulty; lug: schlepped a shopping bag around town.
INTRANSITIVE VERB: To move slowly or laboriously: schlepped around with the twins in a stroller.
NOUN: 1. An arduous journey. 2. A clumsy or stupid person.
ETYMOLOGY: Yiddish shlepn, to drag, pull, from Middle Low German slpen. See lei- in Appendix I.
OTHER FORMS: schlepper, schlepper, shlepper —NOUN