PDA

View Full Version : What's happening in So Cal for Memorial weekend???

QuickJet
05-06-2006, 05:29 PM
We just bought a house in So Cal and were wondering what's going on for memorial weekend. I live 10 min. from Elsinore however I doubt that's the place to be this year for the 4 day weekend.
What's everyone doing?

77charger
05-06-2006, 05:45 PM
going north for red bluff

RiverRacer
05-06-2006, 06:37 PM
We'll be at McIntyre Park(Blythe) for Memorial Day wknd. Then Big River for 2 weeks. Maybe we'll have that hall mopping party after all, lol. By the way, welcome to Southern California, from a native Southern Californian. RR

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-06-2006, 06:45 PM
We just bought a house in So Cal and were wondering what's going on for memorial weekend. I live 10 min. from Elsinore however I doubt that's the place to be this year for the 4 day weekend.
What's everyone doing?
Drag races in Red Bluff. :D

mrossum
05-06-2006, 06:46 PM
we will be at havasu landing for the weekend. welcome to so. cal.

QuickJet
05-06-2006, 09:42 PM
We'll be at McIntyre Park(Blythe) for Memorial Day wknd. Then Big River for 2 weeks. Maybe we'll have that hall mopping party after all, lol. By the way, welcome to Southern California, from a native Southern Californian. RR
Ahh, you remember that huh? This time I come in peace :cool: Blythe will probably work though. Post or PM me some info if you don't mind (not to sure how to get there). I'd like to get to know my Southern cal waterways a bit better.
And thanks for the welcomes guys. It's good to be back in So Cal. Sure am gonna miss CFW though.

moneysucker
05-06-2006, 11:00 PM
Looks like we are working a trade. I am moving up here to Sac area from So cal. Of course I will be in Martinez lake for Memorial weekend. Welcome to so cal.

QuickJet
05-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Looks like we are working a trade. I am moving up here to Sac area from So cal. Of course I will be in Martinez lake for Memorial weekend. Welcome to so cal.
Thanks. I'm sure you know this already, but your gonna love CFW (especially since it's only 40 min from Sac). I'll be there for Fathers Day. Deffinatly worth the trip.

RCB19
05-07-2006, 08:00 PM
There is usually a good handfull of peps here on the boards who flock to upper Blythe area for thoes weekends. Good times!

HBjet
05-07-2006, 09:32 PM
RiverRacer, is that your 18 CP Tunnel in your sig? I believe that is one of two Bill S. built for lake/river use verses racing like all the other tunnels. Also, that boat was in Hot Boat back in 89, I have the issue. Still the best issue ever since it had 3 CP's featured in it.
HBjet

Cs19
05-07-2006, 09:39 PM
RiverRacer, is that your 18 CP Tunnel in your sig? I believe that is one of two Bill S. built for lake/river use verses racing like all the other tunnels. Also, that boat was in Hot Boat back in 89, I have the issue. Still the best issue ever since it had 3 CP's featured in it.
HBjet
riverracer has a new 18 gullwing (the one you see in his sig) he debuted it late last season at big river, its super clean.Its got a super nice ford in it, it should be a contender.

Cs19
05-07-2006, 09:41 PM
upper blythe is the place to be for Memorial. Anywhere between aha Quin and Big River is going to be going off, thats where ill be.

Sleek316
05-08-2006, 05:59 AM
Don't Mess around go to the Best in the West, Lake Havasu.
Since your new to the river region Blythe is closer but you really have to worry about water levels.
The best way to Havasu is through Blythe so you can see on your way to Havasu what your missing for this weekend. Havasu is a town of 50,000 with all amenities.
You won't go wrong either place but my suggestion since your new is to go to #1