PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream MRS.RACER 277.........

Mrs.charitycase
08-21-2005, 08:51 AM
You came to my house!!!!!! We were drinking patron and eating jello shots and jumping on the bed. We were having a blast. I woke up before I could know what happend next. LOL!! :D :D

Jordy
08-21-2005, 08:52 AM
Sounds like a nightmare to me... Hope you didnt' tell her any secrets in your dream. :D :D :D

Mrs.charitycase
08-21-2005, 08:55 AM
Sounds like a nightmare to me... Hope you didnt' tell her any secrets in your dream. :D :D :D
I don't think I did.. But also part of that dream was we all went out (CC..PC..Unforgiven..Mrs.R277..Her454 and JORDY!) To the lake and we found like FOUR boats under water...Fished them out. They were all blown flatbottoms. It was great.

Party Cat
08-21-2005, 08:59 AM
I don't think I did.. But also part of that dream was we all went out (CC..PC..Unforgiven..Mrs.R277..Her454 and JORDY!) To the lake and we found like FOUR boats under water...Fished them out. They were all blown flatbottoms. It was great.
Ya better revise that dream....I doubt that you'll meet Jordy anytime soon....I think he's been taking Her454 pills :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:D :D

Jordy
08-21-2005, 09:05 AM
I think he's been taking Her454 pills :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No, in order for me to take Her454 pills, I would actually have to commit to doing something, which I haven't done in this case, and then not show up. :D
PC, don't be pissed that someone dreamy like Mrs. CC is dreaming about me. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
08-21-2005, 09:19 AM
You came to my house!!!!!! We were drinking patron and eating jello shots and jumping on the bed. We were having a blast. I woke up before I could know what happend next. LOL!! :D :D
LOL! Was is really a dream or a premonition???? :D :D :D

Mrs.charitycase
08-21-2005, 09:41 AM
I really had the dream, but it COULD be a premonition. LOL! :p

Mrs.charitycase
08-21-2005, 09:48 AM
Not pissed at all...if ya read her post...you weren't the only one listed...but you weren't the 1st :D :D....just pointing out that you are flaking on comitting ;)
which leads to the ultimate flake of not going :D :D
P (gonna ride Jordy until he shows up for the fun) C
and if he doesn't show...we'll just have to start private thread to talk about and view all the pics from the weekend :D :D :D
LMAO!! That private thread part is a great idea. LOL..Jordy gets his boat next week. Does that mean that you're not coming Jordy?

Jordy
08-21-2005, 10:03 AM
Not pissed at all...if ya read her post...you weren't the only one listed...but you weren't the 1st :D :D....just pointing out that you are flaking on comitting ;)
But I was the last one mentioned and the only one in all CAPS. I see some serious symbolism in that. :D
I'm thinking I might need to hit Havasu and hold down the fort with Rod, Roger, HDD, the MTI and what ever talent I can find along the way. :D

Party Cat
08-21-2005, 10:06 AM
But I was the last one mentioned and the only one in all CAPS. I see some serious symbolism in that. :D
I'm thinking I might need to hit Havasu and hold down the fort with Rod, Roger, HDD, the MTI and what ever talent I can find along the way. :D
OK Dia....um...I mean Jordy....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

Jordy
08-21-2005, 10:07 AM
OK Dia....um...I mean Jordy....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
That was a clever comeback. Did you put Panda on the keyboard??? :D

Party Cat
08-21-2005, 10:19 AM
That was a clever comeback. Did you put Panda on the keyboard??? :D
Actually...it was Keith LOL

Jordy
08-21-2005, 10:19 AM
Actually...it was Keith LOL
Same thing. Ha ha ha :D

Mrs.charitycase
08-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Oh well...Maybe next time. PC and OUR PICS will tell you how much fun we had..And that might make you WANNA come next YEAR.

Mrs.Racer277
08-21-2005, 01:03 PM
WHATEVER! ONE LESS SMART A$$ I HAVE TO DEAL WITH! ;)

Party Cat
08-21-2005, 01:11 PM
WHATEVER! ONE LESS SMART A$$ I HAVE TO DEAL WITH! ;)
But all the rest of us just got our Jordy Pill refills :D :D.....and I think that this time they're the Extra Strength ones too :D :D

a catered life
08-22-2005, 06:19 AM
wow i had almost the same dream she came to my house and we were drinking vodka and we were feeding each other fresh fruit by hand and jumping on the bed really close to each other and we both had a blast or two:devil:

Mrs.Racer277
08-22-2005, 09:07 AM
wow i had almost the same dream she came to my house and we were drinking vodka and we were feeding each other fresh fruit by hand and jumping on the bed really close to each other and we both had a blast or two:devil:
LMAO! Love Ya Willie :) :)

a catered life
08-22-2005, 11:20 AM
hey cutie how's everything where's the latest house pictures?

Mrs.Racer277
08-22-2005, 08:12 PM
hey cutie how's everything where's the latest house pictures?
Doing great thanks. I will work on those pics for you. :)

pixilatedpussy
08-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Geesh...I leave for a few days & I am already forgotten!!!! :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
08-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Hey baby doll!! You know you are my one and only. :rollside: :rollside:
How was Cabo?

SummitKarl
08-23-2005, 07:35 AM
hey thats my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!! give it back :D

SummitKarl
08-23-2005, 07:36 AM
oh no we talked about you plenty while you were out :smile: XOXOXO

Rev. Williams
08-23-2005, 07:42 AM
Are you 100% sure it wasn't me??? :D :D Cause I had the same dream about you and BELIEVE ME.... I can tell you what happened next :D :D

Mrs.charitycase
08-23-2005, 08:03 AM
Are you 100% sure it wasn't me??? :D :D Cause I had the same dream about you and BELIEVE ME.... I can tell you what happened next :D :D
LOL!!! Should we ask what happend next?

Rev. Williams
08-23-2005, 08:07 AM
LOL!!! Should we ask what happend next?
Aaaah ??? No :D
Just use your imagination, then add in 3 midgets, a salad bowl, a cake mixer and a can of crisco oil !!! :D :D now you're close :D :D

Mrs.charitycase
08-23-2005, 08:25 AM
Aaaah ??? No :D
Just use your imagination, then add in 3 midgets, a salad bowl, a cake mixer and a can of crisco oil !!! :D :D now you're close :D :D
GOOD LORD!!! Ok.. Maybe shouldn't have asked...WAIT...Were the three midgets male or feamle? LMFAO!!

Redneck
08-23-2005, 08:39 AM
I had this dream too and there was Mrs P Mrs Racer Mrs charity the list goes on and on

Rev. Williams
08-23-2005, 08:44 AM
GOOD LORD!!! Ok.. Maybe shouldn't have asked...WAIT...Were the three midgets male or feamle? LMFAO!!
Male, female.... Does it matter? they all look the same !!
:D :D I just need them for their little "Carny" hands :eek: :D :D

Mrs.charitycase
08-23-2005, 08:49 AM
Male, female.... Does it matter? they all look the same !!
:D :D I just need them for their little "Carny" hands :eek: :D :D
I guess it doesn't matter then. :rolleyes: LOL!