PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Evening!!!!!!!!!!

Sanger D
08-21-2005, 09:54 PM
just got off the river with some freinds and some pretty impressive LOCAL hardware,..........scottys quick shot hydro and big al and mark reese with his blown gas hydro and dennis,s blown injected booby bouncer!!then of course my little flatty!!!I did make a gear change and it was quite the improvement,I don,t know how but I gained 500 rpm ( but I expected the rpm change) and 2 mph on the big end and it leaves HARD,I can stab it and not even use the down and it takes a set, it,ll bounce twice then go, i just barely have any pressure on the peddle :supp: :supp: its pretty bitchin!!! it handles like a vette on water,and still runs pretty dry on the bottom ,I,m pretty much done with the set up of this boat now!!! WOW , so thats it!!!!!all and all a very bitchin evening on the river, did,nt trailer it till dark!!! :D :D well ,just thought I,d share,..........good night!!!

scottys
08-22-2005, 06:04 AM
Ya that turd runs pretty hard Darren,Mark needs a capsule in that thing.Jerry in the Bad News hydro was looking on with concern that there new Owens trani may not be enough.I have a new set of 409, 10.4 solid core wires for sale as they send a signal that screws with the rev limiter.Another school of hard knocks lesson.Also threw some more boost at it and have oil showing up,maybe need another breather?

waterwitch
08-22-2005, 08:45 AM
Hey D, When Jeff gets back, do you
want to come play with us down in
Parker?
Maybe we can hook up with Steve,(BN)
as well.
Glad you had a fun day!