PDA

View Full Version : So I'm driving to work and...

charlyox
08-21-2005, 10:37 PM
I am driving about 75 m.p.h and some ass...doin about 100 mph comes up on me and hits me NASCAR style. He spins me to the left and then to the right and the next thing I know I am going backwards grinding against the center devider doing about 60 mph. It was like 3 a.m. when the dust finally clears this dude is totally hammered with a half bottle of Capt. Morgan on board.
My Accord is totalled. His Accord is totalled and the F***er takes off on foot.

Midlife Advantage
08-21-2005, 10:39 PM
WTF? are you ok? and did you report it? or didja have some drinkies in ya and couldn't ??

charlyox
08-21-2005, 10:47 PM
I was stone cold sober on my way to work. I am pretty banged up. No blood.

Midlife Advantage
08-21-2005, 10:49 PM
that sucks. that you were on your way to work... :eek: Hope yer able to catch them

charlyox
08-21-2005, 11:08 PM
I know. At that time in the A.M. I have seen a lot of party animals trying to make it home but, this time they got me. :mad:

CA Stu
08-21-2005, 11:12 PM
I am driving about 75 m.p.h and some ass...doin about 100 mph comes up on me and hits me NASCAR style. He spins me to the left and then to the right and the next thing I know I am going backwards grinding against the center devider doing about 60 mph. It was like 3 a.m. when the dust finally clears this dude is totally hammered with a half bottle of Capt. Morgan on board.
ha haaaa you'll never catch me, fatso!
Haaaaaa!
*run run run run run*
*jump the fence*
*run run run run run*
Got away!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Kidding! I would never drive an Accord! I'm straight! :D

THOR
08-22-2005, 05:22 AM
Sorry to hear that. THey will undoubtedly catch the dumbass since he left his booze and his car there. Did you give the cops a description of the dude.

JetBoatRich
08-22-2005, 05:55 AM
Good to hear you will be OK :cool: sucks to read your story.
Did the police catch him?

SmokinLowriderSS
08-22-2005, 11:21 AM
Hope they hang him out to dry charlyox. :devil: Glad you were not badly hurt.

cdog
08-22-2005, 11:27 AM
He's probably a illegal. Count your blessings, your alive. That happend to one of my dad's friends wife. She's paralized for life from the neck down and the oceanside police let the illegal mexican go because they could not convict him. Glad to hear your safe.

v-drive
08-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Once again, a beaner, illegal or wetback has done something to personally inflict harm on cdog or his family. :rolleyes:
Dude, seriously, I hope I run into you one day so you can call me and my kids beaners.
Get over it man. how often have you called a caucasion gringo. We're supposed to suck it up, so you do the same. They are words and only words.
v-drive

cdog
08-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Once again, a beaner, illegal or wetback has done something to personally inflict harm on cdog or his family. :rolleyes:
Dude, seriously, I hope I run into you one day so you can call me and my kids beaners.
And you took the bait. HA HA!!!!!!!! What a jackass.!

cdog
08-22-2005, 12:05 PM
You get over it, I'm Mexican, dumbass.[/QUOTE]
Then go back to mexico SWboob!

cdog
08-22-2005, 12:08 PM
Uh, never. I've never called anyone a gringo and I'm not sure I've ever heard the word used in a sentence by anybody but white people. I've also never used the n bomb in describing a black person, so I guess that makes me in the minority.
You get over it, I'm Mexican, dumbass.
You want a cookie for that? How about a star on the fridge?

boatnam2
08-22-2005, 12:08 PM
damm that sucks danny,was kinda hoping you would go with me tonite to pick up the hog.hope your feeling better.

v-drive
08-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Uh, never. I've never called anyone a gringo and I'm not sure I've ever heard the word used in a sentence by anybody but white people. I've also never used the n bomb in describing a black person, so I guess that makes me in the minority.
I had already figured that one out.

cdog
08-22-2005, 12:33 PM
You really don't want to start with me, I'll make your ****ing ass cry. Go pick on somebody as stupid as you, maybe you and cdog could argue about who's nutsack is bigger.
I would recommend, next time you see me, call me a beaner. But, you won't.
This is too funny! Your at home boiling in your panties over the computer..Don't break your neck tring to out whit people over the computer. You better be a big guy talking all the shit you do. My only reservations on nocking your teeth out would be you crying like a bitch to the cops on how I beat your ass because your a "mexican". Show me where on this thread where anyone typed a racial slur? It's time for you grow up now.

charlyox
08-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Hey Mac,did you get your choppa?

charlyox
08-22-2005, 12:36 PM
As far as I know they haven't cought the guy. They found his cell w/pics of himself in his car.They know who he is and where he lives. Hopefully justice will be served. I am very foturnate I wasn't hurt badly. It's only a car it has already been replaces. Thanks all

2Driver
08-22-2005, 12:37 PM
"can't we all just get along" guess not :argue:
-----------------------------------cdog shockwave bob

Schiada76
08-22-2005, 12:49 PM
How come "mexicans" are so PROUD to be "mexican" when they can't even live in mexico??????????
Serious question.

C-2
08-22-2005, 01:16 PM
How come "mexicans" are so PROUD to be "mexican" when they can't even live in mexico??????????
Serious question.
Why are so many Irish proud to be Irish yet don't live there? Italians? Cubans, Germans, Scotts, English, the list goes on.
I suspect it dates back to Columbus and when the Spanish conqured the world. In these parts, it was the Aztec and Maya Indians. Spanish+Indian=Mexican. Voilia.....for all you who peeps who never paid attention in history class - it's a regional thing.

syke-o
08-22-2005, 01:26 PM
how about proud to be "American"..... or proud of your accomplishments??

WYRD
08-22-2005, 02:44 PM
how about proud to be "American"..... or proud of your accomplishments??
This makes entirely too much sense :idea:

ahhell
08-22-2005, 03:14 PM
wasnt this thread about a hit and run?????
So what the hell happened to the (insert ethnic bashing of your choice here) guy that hit you?
thats it im moving back to Holland.... :mad:

NOTALENT
08-22-2005, 03:33 PM
Serious question.
I dont know but i fockin hate seeing them fly the Mexico Flags in the U.S or have them fockin stickers on there cars....If they love it so much...fockin go back... :yuk:

charlyox
08-22-2005, 03:39 PM
I haven't heard anything yet about the dude that hit me. But they do know who he is and where he lives...........stay tuned

C-2
08-22-2005, 03:42 PM
wasnt this thread about a hit and run?????
So what the hell happened to the (insert ethnic bashing of your choice here) guy that hit you?
thats it im moving back to Holland.... :mad:
I think we can turn any thread into racial or dog arguments!

CornWater
08-22-2005, 04:44 PM
I dont know but i fockin hate seeing them fly the Mexico Flags in the U.S or have them fockin stickers on there cars....If they love it so much...fockin go back... :yuk:
Amen brother...

Mandelon
08-22-2005, 05:36 PM
At least now you have two Accords. :rolleyes: Glad you are OK, That sucks. He should go to jail for that kinda thing! :sqeyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-22-2005, 05:55 PM
I think we can turn any thread into racial or dog arguments!
But we'd have to take it to Bench Racing to turn it into Fag or Queer arguments. :D

IN2-IN2MX
08-23-2005, 11:45 AM
Eow, sorry to hear that happened to you. I hope they catch the guy. At least you were not seriously hurt.
And the idiots making racial comments...you are trulyf'ing stupid asses. It just goes to show than any idiot can jump on the computer now-a-days. :rolleyes:

Magic34
08-23-2005, 11:51 AM
Then why act white? Everyone knows "Bob" is a white name.
Combine that with a Shockwave, damn near an albino.
OK, I'm not getting involved, just being a smart ass.

topless
08-23-2005, 12:02 PM
I suspect it dates back to Columbus and when the Spanish conqured the world.Really???? They conquered the WORLD??? Hmmm I must have been asleep in history class because I don't remember that. :cry:

Brady Bunch
08-23-2005, 12:08 PM
Then why act white? Everyone knows "Bob" is a white name.
Combine that with a Shockwave, damn near an albino.
OK, I'm not getting involved, just being a smart ass.
:jawdrop:

Magic34
08-23-2005, 12:17 PM
:jawdrop:
Did I mention I was JOKING!!! I don't think his name is even Bob.

topless
08-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Did I mention I was JOKING!!! I don't think his name is even Bob.
It's ShockwavoRoberto. :)

ROZ
08-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Show me where on this thread where anyone typed a racial slur?
You did say illegal.. Since the person was drinking rum, he could have been a caribeaner :D

Angry Inch
08-23-2005, 12:40 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/alphawolfau/Funny_shit/Thread_hijack_live.jpg

RiverDave
08-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Your a ((((((gasp))))) Mexican!! :confused:
Why do you keep inviting me over for spaghetti then? I kinda figured you were eyetalian or something..
RD ;)

superdave013
08-23-2005, 01:35 PM
Hey S Bob, the gringo did say illegal and from what I could tell you were the first to bring up beaner in this thread. lol
Ya know there was this guy (black man) who used to deliver parts to our shop. Really cool old dude and was funny as hell. As soon as he'd get out of the truck he'd start tellin me HONKEY jokes. And of course I'd fire off as many NIGGER jokes to him as I could. We went back and forth like that for years and it was always good fun. To bad this place can't be like that sometimes.
So with that said did you ever hear about the Honkey, Beaner, Nigger and (oh better toss in) an illegal gringo that went into a bar? lol :D

cdog
08-23-2005, 01:44 PM
Boy, you guy's are relentless. I think our manginia's were inflamed yesterday. :D Instead of going on with a everlasting debate, :argue: I'll just say our thought's are obviously on different sides of the fence. Nothing personal. We need to keep it that way. Good luck and health to you and your family SWBob.

topless
08-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Why would we? It's so much nicer to live here, with all the free health care, food stamps and welfare that I collect.ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :eek:

ROZ
08-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Why would we? It's so much nicer to live here, with all the free health care, food stamps and welfare that I collect.
Don't forget that if you have enough kids, you can get enough money from the state to make a boat payment :D Well that really applies to anyone, even them polygamists in Utah ;) :D ... not that there anything wrong with that :D

missboatnam1
08-24-2005, 10:20 AM
damm charlie, jim dident even tell me!! hope your ok....and i hope they get that mofo!!

ROZ
08-24-2005, 10:25 AM
I pay my boat payment with the money I make selling tamales behind Home Depot.
They must be good tamales.. lmao....
I think a taste test is in order.. Your tamales vs 77charger's mom's tamales..
They better be good, because to date, Robert's mom makes the best tamales I've eaten!!! :D
Damn, I 'm getting hungry :redface:

charlyox
09-03-2005, 08:53 AM
UPDATE: they declaired my car totalled and they are giving me more than I thaught it was worth. So I am putting the money towards an new Harley-Davidson.

FHI-prez
09-03-2005, 09:21 AM
they catch that wetback, taco eatin beaner that put the PIT maneuver on ya? lol He didn't hit you, he rubbed you, and rubbin's racin :cool: Glad you are ok and the car situation worked out....now we just have to talk about your choice in motorcycles. Hope you have a nice selection of tools :eek:

phuggit
09-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Glad you're ok and congrats on the new ride.

SnakeWrench
09-04-2005, 09:13 AM
ha haaaa you'll never catch me, fatso!
Haaaaaa!
*run run run run run*
*jump the fence*
*run run run run run*
Got away!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Kidding! I would never drive an Accord! I'm straight! :D
That's just wrong. LOL
Hope your ok lox. Stuff like that happens all the time, but nobody ever thinks it will happen to them.

Biglue
09-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Glad to hear everything is working out for you CO.

Biglue
09-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Why would we? It's so much nicer to live here, with all the free health care, food stamps and welfare that I collect.
That is what you would call turning the knife inthe wound. :D
You'd think that would have drawn out more slinging than it did.