PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Bense468
08-22-2005, 10:37 AM
Last Night Was CRAZ (I hit the Z at about 4am)...just Made It Home...lets Do It Again Tonight.
Thanks Chris, Danny, Todd, Trucker, Scottie, And Everyone Else That Contributed To Making My Sunday Worthless.

djdtpr
08-22-2005, 07:36 PM
Holy shit my stomach still hurts from laughing so friggin hard.You would have been worthless no matter what you did last night though.All the tech talk about JET BOATs was cool though.

Bense468
08-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Guess Who Just Showed Up..."the Machine"

TRG
08-23-2005, 08:51 AM
Had a "HOOT"! you guys give a new name to the word "PARTY"!
cant wait to get together again!
the 40$ bet is getting good!

Bense468
08-23-2005, 09:14 AM
40 dollar bet...What was this last one? Only one I remember was dive into a 55 gallon drum of VP head first with a smoke in mouth.
UPDATE: Heard about the 40 dollar bet...Don't know how I missed that one. Only thing I can think of is I was making a COCKtail.

jaydogg
08-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Had a "HOOT"! you guys give a new name to the word "PARTY"!
cant wait to get together again!
the 40$ bet is getting good!
Maybe someone should plan another "Get together". I don't know maybe in September sometime.

TRG
08-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Maybe someone should plan another "Get together". I don't know maybe in September sometime.
i cant do it @ the end of the month (sept) gotta go in under da knife! and will be down for da count for a month! :eek:

MikeF
08-23-2005, 05:09 PM
i cant do it @ the end of the month (sept) gotta go in under da knife! and will be down for da count for a month! :eek:
whda u meen?

TRG
08-23-2005, 06:16 PM
I am having surgery on a hernia.

MikeF
08-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Didn't know you were talking about yourself....... :eek:

garret
08-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Jana and i are glad every body had a good time. You guys
kick ass and are Craz havent hit the y yet but maybe Labor Day. Cant wait for sept if somebody has a party. And i would like to thank everybody for respect our house and not trashing everything. By the way Bense do you think you will have to wipe after you pass that paper cup????

djdtpr
08-23-2005, 07:01 PM
UPDATE: Heard about the 40 dollar bet...Don't know how I missed that one. Only thing I can think of is I was making a COCKtail.
Ya we need to relax on the forty dollar deals cause i am gonna get seriously hurt or end up in jail here pretty soon.Or we need to raise it to fourty five bucks either or.I cant believe she didnt bust me that was so friggin funny i thought i was gonna crap myself laughing.

djdtpr
08-23-2005, 07:06 PM
I totaly forgot about bense eating the paper cup that the jello shooter was in.
HMMMM who is having a party in september?I vaguely remember someone telling me about it,something like a machanical bull catered sushi and tacos lots and lots of beer and strippers walking around with no shirts on all night long.Oh and did i mention beer and motors with rev limiters.Now if i can just remember who it was thats having this shin dig!

TRG
08-23-2005, 07:07 PM
Ya we need to relax on the forty dollar deals cause i am gonna get seriously hurt or end up in jail here pretty soon.Or we need to raise it to fourty five bucks either or.I cant believe she didnt bust me that was so friggin funny i thought i was gonna crap myself laughing.
...or at least throw your back out bending down in such a hurry! lol

Bense468
08-23-2005, 07:19 PM
I can't remember who it was either. Maybe I wasn't invited :jawdrop:
Should I call 911 now for this sept gig. Or wait to see if we even survive labor?
Sorry to hear about the surgery Todd. I heard danny was a doctor, but is kinda shaky in the mornings. Maybe we can get this done sooner so you can party.