PDA

View Full Version : Greetings To All From Cabo San Lucas

pixilatedpussy
08-22-2005, 08:39 PM
Here we sit on our last night in Cabo, playing on ***boat in the rec. room of our hotel....Did we miss anything?... For any of you who surf it was going off today 4-6 at zippers 80-100yard rts realing down the line :) :) :) :)

Midlife Advantage
08-22-2005, 08:41 PM
suhweeeet! no I dont surf, but it sounds awesome anyway. did a lotta bodysurfin, when I was able to swim that far!

Miss Perfect
08-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Here we sit on our last night in Cabo, playing on ***boat in the rec. room of our hotel....Did we miss anything?... For any of you who surf it was going off today 4-6 at zippers 80-100yard rts realing down the line :) :) :) :)
You didn't miss anything, but we missed you! :rollside:

Redneck
08-22-2005, 08:52 PM
You didn't miss anything, but we missed you! :rollside:
I second that Hey P dont forget to stop by that resturant and have some tacos. It was called Zapatas Be safe and have fun drink some beer for me.

pixilatedpussy
08-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Hotter than Heck here!!!!! Partied last night with In2In2Mx!!!! What a fun time!! Dont F with her...she will fight back!!! Glad to know I am not the only one!!! Some dumb chick tried to mess with her last night.....BAD IDEA!!! :220v: Way to go Jess....Love ya!!! :p :p

pixilatedpussy
08-22-2005, 08:55 PM
I second that Hey P dont forget to stop by that resturant and have some tacos. It was called Zapatas Be safe and have fun drink some beer for me.
Where is Zappatas? :confused:

IN2-IN2MX
08-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Hotter than Heck here!!!!! Partied last night with In2In2Mx!!!! What a fun time!! Dont F with her...she will fight back!!! Glad to know I am not the only one!!! Some dumb chick tried to mess with her last night.....BAD IDEA!!! :220v: Way to go Jess....Love ya!!! :p :p
Love ya too gorgeous!
:D Ooooh, those girls :burningm: I forgot about them! That was pretty funny though.
We had a terrific time hanging out with you 2 hotties! My friends loved you...of course, what is there not to love?!!! We ended up leaving the place at 3 am, grabbing a bite and then skinny dipping at the beach! Hee hee.
I think you fly back today (since we just got in last night). Hope you have a good flight. Kisses, Jes.

Mrs.Racer277
08-23-2005, 06:23 PM
Dang I've missed you girlies. Glad to hear you are both having a great time. Can't wait to see some pics.
:) :)

Kilrtoy
08-23-2005, 06:41 PM
More details....
This sounds interesting...

Windy
08-23-2005, 07:20 PM
Pics Please... ;)

Redneck
08-23-2005, 08:12 PM
Where is Zappatas? :confused:
on the main strip down below el squid row towards the fire dept. on the same side as el squid row

FREIND OF AA AND TA
08-23-2005, 09:06 PM
Love ya too gorgeous!
:D Ooooh, those girls :burningm: I forgot about them! That was pretty funny though.
We had a terrific time hanging out with you 2 hotties! My friends loved you...of course, what is there not to love?!!! We ended up leaving the place at 3 am, grabbing a bite and then skinny dipping at the beach! Hee hee.
I think you fly back today (since we just got in last night). Hope you have a good flight. Kisses, Jes.
Hope to see those pics in the box!!

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2005, 03:40 PM
Love ya too gorgeous!
Jes..you ROCK! I wish you would have called me...I would have skinny dipped with you!! How fun! You are crazy & I LOVE IT!!!! :p We had fun! How is lil sis???? Hangover gone???

OGShocker
08-24-2005, 03:41 PM
Have a GREAT time!!!!

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2005, 03:41 PM
"going off today 4 to 6 @ zippers 80 to 100 yard righties realing down the line" ? :messedup: what are trying out for the sequel to "point break" with keanu reeves .... "I'M AN FBI AGENT ... BODIE !!" - :cool: :rolleyes: - KEYES
LMAO!!! It got bigger than shiat the next day when the storm rolled in!! 25 feet high!! HOLY SHIAT! :redface:

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2005, 03:43 PM
on the main strip down below el squid row towards the fire dept. on the same side as el squid row
Didnt see it...we ate right across the street yesterday for lunch at Las Quesedillasss! Yummy! The place has changed a lot!!! Lot of new places to shop, eat & party!

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2005, 03:44 PM
Have a GREAT time!!!!
Just got back sweets! It was fun! But it would be alot more fun if we can get a BIG ass trip with a bunch of HB peeps! :p

Kiddunot
08-26-2005, 06:08 AM
take me with you.......................how come all the fun exciting stuff seems to happen when you are around.....that is great so who has the black eye????? I will call you guys later on.....

MR HARLEY
08-26-2005, 07:24 AM
No pics :), Sounds like you had a great time !

Slib77
08-26-2005, 07:58 AM
very nice
the swell is starting to hit us here
hmmmmmmmmm maybe an early session before hitting Dave on Sat.

DEVIOUS
08-28-2005, 10:43 AM
Cant We All Just Get Along??