PDA

View Full Version : To all my friends

Redneck
08-22-2005, 09:03 PM
Wanted to thank everyone for making this weekend a blast. AK thanks so much for letting me be your boat biatch. Was great meeting alot of you guys and great seeing the ones I already knew. Playa we gotta hang out again. Shadow missed your wake up call but guess it would be hard to get the wake up call when were still partying with you guys. Phat Daddy had a blast hanging with you and your light weight crew. You need to get some friends that can hang past 8pm. :hammerhea Hooter was a blast hanging with you the pics turned out great. And of course Woody with out you most of us would have starved. Couldnt believe you walked from the channel to Del Taco at midnight to get us some food. And last but not least everyone from Hot Boats you guys were awesome. Hanging with you guys makes the river such a better place to hang. Couldnt imagine going there without the HB crowd. Pictures to come in the morning a lil tired tonight. Cant wait to Labor day will be off the hook.

pixilatedpussy
08-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Wanted to thank everyone for making this weekend a blast. AK thanks so much for letting me be your boat biatch. Was great meeting alot of you guys and great seeing the ones I already knew. Playa we gotta hang out again. Shadow missed your wake up call but guess it would be hard to get the wake up call when were still partying with you guys. Phat Daddy had a blast hanging with you and your light weight crew. You need to get some friends that can hang past 8pm. :hammerhea Hooter was a blast hanging with you the pics turned out great. And of course Woody with out you most of us would have starved. Couldnt believe you walked from the channel to Del Taco at midnight to get us some food. And last but not least everyone from Hot Boats you guys were ausome. Hanging with you guys makes the river such a better place to hang. Couldnt imagine going there without the HB crowd. Pictures to come in the morning a lil tired tonight. Cant wait to Labor day will be off the hook.
AAAHHHHH..... I miss you guys!!! We have to plan a trip next year ....Hot Boats first annual Cabo trip!!! :D

Phat Matt
08-22-2005, 10:23 PM
Good times. :)

atomickitn
08-23-2005, 06:06 AM
awesome time, need more sleep........ maybe :D pics comming

HOOTER SLED-
08-23-2005, 06:11 AM
awesome time, need more sleep........ maybe :D pics comming
Yessssss. More sleep needed. I'm a zombie. :sleeping: :sleeping: Thanks again for everything Bobby. Had a blast. Kenny, Labor Day buddy, Labor Day. :devil: :D You should really see someone about that snoring problem too. :D

Redneck
08-23-2005, 06:45 AM
ya think Ill just bring some ear plugs next time now I know what ill buy Mrs H for christmas.

HOOTER SLED-
08-23-2005, 06:50 AM
ya think Ill just bring some ear plugs next time now I know what ill buy Mrs H for christmas.
Naw, you guys will get tired of it and lock the door next time so I'll stay passed out in the boat.

Redneck
08-23-2005, 06:51 AM
its on labor day no holding back ill have the boss with me so I can party it up so you better come biatch

atomickitn
08-23-2005, 06:52 AM
you two sound like a couple of girls....... :D

HOOTER SLED-
08-23-2005, 06:53 AM
its on labor day no holding back ill have the boss with me so I can party it up so you better come biatch
Working on it. It's up to Momma. I'm down.

Redneck
08-23-2005, 06:54 AM
you two sound like a couple of girls....... :D
just because we slept in the same room doesnt make us gay.

Redneck
08-23-2005, 06:54 AM
Working on it. It's up to Momma. I'm down.
well my mrs is excited about going then when we told her you guys might go she got even more excited

HOOTER SLED-
08-23-2005, 06:58 AM
well my mrs is excited about going then when we told her you guys might go she got even more excited
:devil: :devil: She's a sweetie pie.

HOOTER SLED-
08-23-2005, 07:00 AM
just because we slept in the same room doesnt make us gay.
Don't start getting all WYRD on us now. :D

Redneck
08-23-2005, 07:01 AM
any request on pics down loading them right now

HOOTER SLED-
08-23-2005, 07:07 AM
any request on pics down loading them right now
What??? I told Michelle we weren't even near any girls. :D ;)

Redneck
08-23-2005, 08:05 AM
What??? I told Michelle we weren't even near any girls. :D ;)
when were we near girls????

Eliminator 4 Life
08-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Your welcome redneck :)

Phat Daddy
08-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Redneck, good times bro. Sorry about my crew but they start to fast. I told them to pace themself but they did'nt listen to well. They were like kids in a candy store WITH money to spend (if you know what I mean). :D

WYRD
08-23-2005, 01:33 PM
just dont forget about us little people now that your all famous and sheit

Phat Daddy
08-23-2005, 01:36 PM
just dont forget about us little people now that your all famous and sheit
What ya talkin bout Wills :rollside:

Ziggy
08-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Nice meeting you Redneck................

hot_diggity_dog
08-23-2005, 02:10 PM
Good times. :)
Really good thanks Bro. :D
HDD

hot_diggity_dog
08-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Yessssss. More sleep needed. I'm a zombie. :sleeping: :sleeping: Thanks again for everything Bobby. Had a blast. Kenny, Labor Day buddy, Labor Day. :devil: :D You should really see someone about that snoring problem too. :D
Hooter Sled good to hang with ya again. Your like a weeble you wobble but don't go down LOL
HDD

Phat Daddy
08-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Hooter Sled good to hang with ya again. Your like a weeble you wobble but don't go down LOL
HDD
I don't know about that, did you see that picture of the weeble wooble?? Looks like he fell and fell hard. :D

hot_diggity_dog
08-23-2005, 02:28 PM
I don't know about that, did you see that picture of the weeble wooble?? Looks like he fell and fell hard. :D
Tha was before he did changed to Humpty Dumpty and had a big fall
HDD

Phat Daddy
08-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Tha was before he did changed to Humpty Dumpty and had a big fall
HDD
:D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
08-23-2005, 02:33 PM
HDD
Yea no doubt. Good to see ya again Glenn. Look out for us on Labor Day.

HOOTER SLED-
08-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now. Here we go. The shit's rollin' now. Punk, you're the one who got jacked for some beads on Friday night cuz your ass was passed out. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Phat Daddy
08-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now. Here we go. The shit's rollin' now. Punk, you're the one who got jacked for some beads on Friday night cuz your ass was passed out. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Dude, don't EEEEEEVENN start with me beyouch!!! You should be lucky I was around to keep your ass from rolling into the water. :supp:

HOOTER SLED-
08-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Dude, don't EEEEEEVENN start with me beyouch!!! You should be lucky I was around to keep your ass from rolling into the water. :supp:
Man, smells like my drive through Norco on the way home. Cuz I'm smellin' some bullshit.

Phat Daddy
08-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Man, smells like my drive through Norco on the way home. Cuz I'm smellin' some bullshit.
You don't see any pictures of my drunk ass passed out do you???? :notam: Control baby control.

HOOTER SLED-
08-23-2005, 02:57 PM
You don't see any pictures of my drunk ass passed out do you???? :notam: Control baby control.
Man, can't a brutha sleep at the end of the night. One pic and you think I'm down for the count. Come on now.

Phat Daddy
08-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Man, can't a brutha sleep at the end of the night. One pic and you think I'm down for the count. Come on now.
Man you looked like DeeBo ... " you got knocked da fu*k out"

Redneck
08-24-2005, 07:03 AM
wanted to be nice and not post them but we can if we have to

HOOTER SLED-
08-24-2005, 09:34 AM
wanted to be nice and not post them but we can if we have to
Much needed proof of Sleeping Beauty. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: