PDA

View Full Version : Having a House Warming Party

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
08-23-2005, 05:15 AM
Hey everyone well its time to have a house warming party
most of the boxes are un packed :D It will be on Sat September 24 at 3:00 until ;) I will p.m. directions just need to start a list kids are welcome. There will be plenty of food and drink, but will accept BYOB :D

Mrs Luvnlife
08-23-2005, 06:04 AM
Oh :eek:.....thought we went through this already :umm: :p - no can makey this weekend :(, you know I'd be there in a second to help you with drinks :messedup:, have a blast and we'll catch up soon ;) .

08-23-2005, 06:16 AM
Oh :eek:.....thought we went through this already :umm: :p - no can makey this weekend :(, you know I'd be there in a second to help you with drinks :messedup:, have a blast and we'll catch up soon ;) .
:jawdrop: What I thought this weekend worked for you :idea:

JetBoatRich
08-23-2005, 06:20 AM
Busy weekend for us as well :rolleyes: but would like to make an appearance :cool:

a catered life
08-23-2005, 06:29 AM
september? busy already wow thats one booked calander

08-23-2005, 06:45 AM
Busy weekend for us as well :rolleyes: but would like to make an appearance :cool:Well I hope you guys can make it :confused: do I have to get on the calandar a year in advance :yuk: :D

08-23-2005, 06:46 AM
september? busy already wow thats one booked calander
And you :yuk: what am I going to do with you :p

JetBoatRich
08-23-2005, 06:47 AM
Well I hope you guys can make it :confused: do I have to get on the calandar a year in advance :yuk: :D
Some months it works out that way :confused: first weekend in September Missy turns 16 :cry: :cry:
Then Cottonwood Cove........etc

08-23-2005, 06:55 AM
Some months it works out that way :confused: first weekend in September Missy turns 16 :cry: :cry:
Then Cottonwood Cove........etc :eek: :eek: 16 Already where does the time go I wish you luck my friend :p but knowing Missy shes a good kid :D

Mrs_Wally_Gator
08-23-2005, 07:36 AM
Hopefully we will be able to make it. I will have to talk to Wally to make sure we don't have a Cub Scout event.

08-23-2005, 07:43 AM
Hopefully we will be able to make it. I will have to talk to Wally to make sure we don't have a Cub Scout event.Sounds good you know I have to see my baby girl :D :D

MrsJetDriver
08-23-2005, 08:06 AM
Hey Diane we are a no go for this one also. :( That's my birthday weekend and we have plans. Sorry! Hopefully the next time we can make it. Have a great party! :)

Rev. Williams
08-23-2005, 08:30 AM
Hey Diane,
Court and I had plans for that weekend, but we canceled them so we can be there for you :D :D :D
And it was great seeing you again this past weekend !! :D

jackpunx
08-23-2005, 08:35 AM
I think we can make it..
BTW.. thanks for coming this weekend.. we had a blast..
If you guys ever want a night to yourself.. Just bring my son(william) over and he can spend the night.. Im sure he'll have a blast playing with the kids/swiming :)

LAFD
08-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Ill Try To Make It A Little To Far In Advance To Know. But It Was Nice Meeting You Diane Talk To Ya Later....

Mrs.Racer277
08-23-2005, 08:54 AM
Looks like the calendar is open. Woo Hoo!!! See you then. :) :)

08-23-2005, 10:00 AM
Hey Diane,
Court and I had plans for that weekend, but we canceled them so we can be there for you :D :D :D
And it was great seeing you again this past weekend !! :D Oh Jerry your such a giver :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
08-23-2005, 11:16 AM
:jawdrop: What I thought this weekend worked for you :idea:
I thought we discussed another date prior to a different weekend :idea: :p :D . Anyhow....it's all good...I'm back on my pizza & beer diet so let's see if we can swing a Monday night pizza & beer or even a Margarita madness night :messedup:.....I'll get in touch with ya ;) .

08-23-2005, 12:44 PM
I thought we discussed another date prior to a different weekend :idea: :p :D . Anyhow....it's all good...I'm back on my pizza & beer diet so let's see if we can swing a Monday night pizza & beer or even a Margarita madness night :messedup:.....I'll get in touch with ya ;) . Sure just tell me when and where :D

08-24-2005, 04:41 AM
Hey Diane we are a no go for this one also. :( That's my birthday weekend and we have plans. Sorry! Hopefully the next time we can make it. Have a great party! :)
Thats fine Steph I hope you have a great birthday :D I will have to have a few for ya :D but just not GOOSE :hammerhea

08-24-2005, 06:10 AM
Looks like the calendar is open. Woo Hoo!!! See you then. :) :)
Don't forget the RIVER NIPPLE :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-24-2005, 07:07 AM
Don't forget the RIVER NIPPLE :D :D :D
Do not let me in without it. :) :)

08-24-2005, 07:26 AM
Do not let me in without it. :) :)
I will let you in but you will have to pay the price :devil: :D :D

Mrs.JBR
08-24-2005, 07:35 AM
Well I hope you guys can make it :confused: do I have to get on the calandar a year in advance :yuk: :D
1st weekend: Missy 16th....
2nd : My Bro race's at State-Line
3rd : Cottonwood
4th (your party): Lil Rich's / my Moms B-Day... weekend... :rollside:
We will do our best to get the lil one's out of my house - give Mom one too many Corona's and come check it out!! :D :D

Mrs.JBR
08-24-2005, 07:37 AM
PLANS..................."Thunder Down Under" :rollside:

Mrs_Wally_Gator
08-24-2005, 09:35 AM
Do you need anything for your house? I was taught that you bring a gift for the house to the Housewarming Party... So what do you need/ want? That way if we can make it, I will be prepared. Oh and Thomas and James say to please say hi to William for them.

08-24-2005, 10:42 AM
1st weekend: Missy 16th....
2nd : My Bro race's at State-Line
3rd : Cottonwood
4th (your party): Lil Rich's / my Moms B-Day... weekend... :rollside:
We will do our best to get the lil one's out of my house - give Mom one too many Corona's and come check it out!! :D :DLMAO :D :D :D :D sounds good to me

08-24-2005, 10:44 AM
Do you need anything for your house? I was taught that you bring a gift for the house to the Housewarming Party... So what do you need/ want? That way if we can make it, I will be prepared. Oh and Thomas and James say to please say hi to William for them. Hey pm me your address and you tell those two cuties I said Hello ;)

Mrs_Wally_Gator
08-24-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey pm me your address and you tell those two cuties I said Hello ;)
Check your PM

08-24-2005, 12:28 PM
Check your PM
I got it and will send it out :D

Mrs_Wally_Gator
08-24-2005, 12:55 PM
I got it and will send it out :D
Ok, but send out what?

08-25-2005, 04:51 AM
Ok, but send out what?
The invatation :D

a catered life
08-25-2005, 06:58 AM
damit no jetdriver's, no luvnlife's, and no jbr's whats next no vodka :sqeyes: did i see my sweetie dia is coming she better bring my little buddy. party time

JetBoatRich
08-25-2005, 07:53 AM
damit no jetdriver's, no luvnlife's, and no jbr's whats next no vodka :sqeyes: did i see my sweetie dia is coming she better bring my little buddy. party time
I talked with Steph and we will make arrangements to get by there :D

08-25-2005, 10:45 AM
I talked with Steph and we will make arrangements to get by there :D
Sounds good rich have steph check her pm :D

08-25-2005, 10:47 AM
damit no jetdriver's, no luvnlife's, and no jbr's whats next no vodka :sqeyes: did i see my sweetie dia is coming she better bring my little buddy. party time Oh so does that mean your coming :D

JetBoatRich
08-25-2005, 11:01 AM
Sounds good rich have steph check her pm :D
what ever you need
:rolleyes:

a catered life
08-25-2005, 11:53 AM
Oh so does that mean your coming :D
wha u talking bout willis? :2purples: i never said i wasn't

raff
08-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Thought Sara was going to reply.
Looks like we can make it..
Mark out

08-25-2005, 12:19 PM
Thought Sara was going to reply.
Looks like we can make it..
Mark out I thought she would tobut I guess she dosn't love me anymore :cry: :frown: :D

08-25-2005, 12:22 PM
wha u talking bout willis? :2purples: i never said i wasn't
Oh my bad :p

Unforgiven
08-25-2005, 01:56 PM
Hey everyone well its time to have a house warming party
most of the boxes are un packed :D It will be on Sat September 24 at 3:00 until ;) I will p.m. directions just need to start a list kids are welcome. There will be plenty of food and drink, but will accept BYOB :D
will 49er fans be allowed????

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Not you!!!! :wink:

a catered life
08-25-2005, 03:15 PM
i guess they should be ok since i (a raider fan)will be there and everyone know we just swap player with you :frown:

Desert Rat
08-25-2005, 04:55 PM
I think i replyed on another forum. Ang and I will try and get by but I must check the soccer schedual for Adam

JetBoatRich
08-25-2005, 05:31 PM
they have fans :yuk:

08-26-2005, 04:45 AM
Sure but just know you be around a person that bleeds silver&black :D but I like the 49ers also so sure you can come pm me your address ;)

Desert Rat
08-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Sure but just know you be around a person that bleeds silver&black :D but I like the 49ers also so sure you can come pm me your address ;)
There is NO WAY you can be a fan of both. Thats like saying I like the Dodgers and the Giants :2purples: ... Damn girl you are starting to scare me.. You might want to get checked for being bi-polar or something.... :idea:

SoCal_fun
08-26-2005, 08:48 PM
Dang-it!! I'm working that Sat nite!! :argue:
How come you didn't co-ordinate with me!! :cry:
Hope everybody has fun!! Keep Steve away from the GOOOOOOOSE!! (and no Soup either)! :skull:

08-27-2005, 04:48 AM
There is NO WAY you can be a fan of both. Thats like saying I like the Dodgers and the Giants :2purples: ... Damn girl you are starting to scare me.. You might want to get checked for being bi-polar or something.... :idea:Hey Easy Big guy :D I like the 49er's I didn't say I was a fan I don't tail gate or anything :p

08-27-2005, 04:50 AM
Dang-it!! I'm working that Sat nite!! :argue:
How come you didn't co-ordinate with me!! :cry:
Hope everybody has fun!! Keep Steve away from the GOOOOOOOSE!! (and no Soup either)! :skull:
I can't belive this :jawdrop: You have to fax me your work schedule so this will not happen again :hammer2: :D :D

Mrs.JBR
08-27-2005, 05:08 AM
Come on So-Cal....call in sick!!....get sick or something like that..you don't wana miss the fun :rollside:

a catered life
08-27-2005, 05:50 AM
Come on So-Cal....call in sick!!....get sick or something like that..you don't wana miss the fun :rollside:
now thats a woman after my heart....... :p yea larry call in sick....shit i hope your boss doesnt post in here...if socal's boss in reading this he just got the 24 hour stomach flu on sept 24 :frown: :rolleyes:

08-27-2005, 06:48 AM
now thats a woman after my heart....... :p yea larry call in sick....shit i hope your boss doesnt post in here...if socal's boss in reading this he just got the 24 hour stomach flu on sept 24 :frown: :rolleyes:
LMAO :D :D :D :D

Desert Rat
08-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Tell your boss Steve gave you a bowl of goos....... Errr Soup and now you can't keep anything down :hammerhea

DMVQUEEN
08-27-2005, 09:33 AM
I thought she would tobut I guess she dosn't love me anymore :cry: :frown: :D
I've been sick this whole week!!! :frown:
Sorry, check your pm
You know I still love ya!! :D
Sara out

08-27-2005, 10:19 AM
Tell your boss Steve gave you a bowl of goos....... Errr Soup and now you can't keep anything down :hammerhea Oh now thats funny :D :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
08-27-2005, 11:11 AM
There is NO WAY you can be a fan of both. Thats like saying I like the Dodgers and the Giants :2purples: ... Damn girl you are starting to scare me.. You might want to get checked for being bi-polar or something.... :idea:
EXACTLY what I'm thinking...thanks Paul ;) !
Don't go gettin all huffy on me now, Diane :D....but F the 49er's AND their fans!!! :D You can't be an 'official' former Raiderette and possibly like ANY other team :2purples: :D, I better NEVER hear you say you kinda like Denver too :angry2: !! Now let's get to tippin back a few margies, or better yet, I got a new drink concoction that is awesome!!! :)

Mrs Luvnlife
08-27-2005, 11:12 AM
Tell your boss Steve gave you a bowl of goos....... Errr Soup and now you can't keep anything down :hammerhea
LOL!!! Too friggen funny!!!! :D :D

JetBoatRich
08-27-2005, 12:02 PM
Don't go gettin all huffy on me now, Diane :D....but F the 49er's AND their fans!!! :D You can't be an 'official' former Raiderette and possibly like ANY other team :2purples: :D, I better NEVER hear you say you kinda like Denver too :angry2: !! Now let's get to tippin back a few margies, or better yet, I got a new drink concoction that is awesome!!! :)
I know you have deep feelings for the Broncos :supp:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78P3270133.JPG

Mrs Luvnlife
08-27-2005, 02:39 PM
You know that's her 'dirt shirt', right??? :devil: :D :D
Now that you've gone and corroded this thread!! :hammer2: :D ;)
PS - I think I'm gonna get the Raider Neon light to hang just over the bar for the next time you order up a drink (or beer)!! ;)

Desert Rat
08-27-2005, 07:54 PM
Dang she looks tramatized.. Poor thing. I hope that moment does not haunt her later on in life. It will be on your head Rich :squiggle:

a catered life
08-27-2005, 09:08 PM
now thats just dam cold...to use her child aganist her :lightsabe

JetBoatRich
08-27-2005, 10:38 PM
now thats just dam cold...to use her child aganist her :lightsabe
Look who ius talking :confused:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78P2060012.JPG

Desert Rat
08-28-2005, 07:26 AM
Ahhhhh Willie you might want to step away from the keyboard on this one. Your not helping the cause. I think that Rich having that picture of you makes you his biatch.... pretty much forever :cry:

a catered life
08-28-2005, 05:40 PM
rich i thought we had a understanding now i will have to break you :p and paul i made it clear to rich when i first meet him Im no bitach....lmao unless you buy me dinner a movie and vodka shots :)

LUVNLIFE
08-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Willie please tell me the back of that shirt doesn't say I love Elway. Because he is taken by a young Puerto Rican named Ricky Suave :D :D And my poor daughter. Rich tells me and Jen" No go ahead we'll watch Kiara". Look at the pain she is in when Rich forced her to wear that hideous shirt. ;)

Seadoo Mark
08-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Steve and Diane,
Count wife and I in for the party. Let me know what we can bring.
When's the next boating trip????? mark :p :lightsabe :cool:

JetBoatRich
08-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Willie please tell me the back of that shirt doesn't say I love Elway. Because he is taken by a young Puerto Rican named Ricky Suave :D :D And my poor daughter. Rich tells me and Jen" No go ahead we'll watch Kiara". Look at the pain she is in when Rich forced her to wear that hideous shirt. ;)
I have to take the heat for this :supp:

a catered life
08-29-2005, 01:24 PM
no cale i says "i wearing these stupid ass colors cause my girl friend loves me" and in small print it says "JBR's broncos suck ass"
lmao after that party i had a shirt burning party :2purples:

Mrs.JBR
08-30-2005, 04:46 AM
I love Football...brings out the best in most people :D :D

08-30-2005, 04:51 AM
NEVER :yuk: Will I be a Denver fan even though Jerry Rice is a bronco F* him He should retire already :D whats the the drink :wink:

08-30-2005, 04:56 AM
Steve and Diane,
Count wife and I in for the party. Let me know what we can bring.
When's the next boating trip????? mark :p :lightsabe :cool:
Mark Pm me your address Steves home all week give him a call :D

08-30-2005, 04:59 AM
:eek: :eek: OH MY GOD say it's so Jen what do you have to say about this :yuk: :D

08-30-2005, 05:34 AM
Ms Dia I have not heard from mrs flying vee shifty&roz or bigimist whats up with that :D :D

09-01-2005, 04:43 AM
Bump

a catered life
09-01-2005, 08:59 AM
so are we suppose to bring any thing (food, drinks, house gifts?) :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
09-01-2005, 09:43 AM
SHIFTETTE TAKES HER RN BOARD EXAM THAT DAY... I WILL SEE WHAT TIME SHE IS OUTTA THERE :devil:
Wow. Wish Roz luck for me. :)

09-01-2005, 09:54 AM
SHIFTETTE TAKES HER RN BOARD EXAM THAT DAY... I WILL SEE WHAT TIME SHE IS OUTTA THERE :devil: Tell her good luck and I hope you guys can makeit :D :D

09-01-2005, 09:55 AM
so are we suppose to bring any thing (food, drinks, house gifts?) :confused:
Don't worry Big Daddy I will let you know :D :D

Mrs_Wally_Gator
09-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Still waiting on the invite. We have had problems with our mail.

09-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Still waiting on the invite. We have had problems with our mail.
I will be sending them out next week :D :D

09-02-2005, 06:13 AM
Good morning everyone :coffeycup I need you guys to pm me your address so I can send out invites some of you have already done so thank you :wink: but those of you who have not get off the pot :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
09-02-2005, 06:36 AM
Good morning everyone :coffeycup I need you guys to pm me your address so I can send out invites some of you have already done so thank you :wink: but those of you who have not get off the pot :hammerhea
Getting off the pot right now. ;) ;)

a catered life
09-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Don't worry Big Daddy I will let you know :D :D
there nothing better than a woman telling you "dont worry" :D

09-03-2005, 05:07 AM
there nothing better than a woman telling you "dont worry" :D
Hey you hows it hanging :D whats going on check your pm :D

a catered life
09-05-2005, 02:46 PM
bump

09-07-2005, 04:59 AM
bump
Thanks Willie :wink:

09-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Bump :D :D

09-13-2005, 05:02 AM
Bump :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mrs_Wally_Gator
09-13-2005, 11:12 AM
Got the invite. As far as I can tell we should be able to make it. But that is not 100% for sure yet.

09-14-2005, 05:50 AM
Got the invite. As far as I can tell we should be able to make it. But that is not 100% for sure yet.
I hope you guys can make it :p

JetBoatRich
09-14-2005, 07:18 AM
when is the party :confused:

09-14-2005, 10:11 AM
when is the party :confused:
:eek: :eek: What its next sat 09/24/05 3-until didn't you look at the invatation geez :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
09-14-2005, 05:33 PM
:eek: :eek: What its next sat 09/24/05 3-until didn't you look at the invatation geez :hammerhea
What invitation :mix:
Will there be plenty of beer and food :D

Desert Rat
09-14-2005, 07:34 PM
We're counting on you bringing it Rich so you better be there!! :D

09-15-2005, 05:02 AM
No there will be nothing there but kool aid and saltine crackers :D :D :D

Mrs.JBR
09-15-2005, 05:26 AM
as*..........................................hole! !
We gotta your invite....., we will be there, late of course. :D
Hey..Richie wants to invite William to his B-Day Party?...you know it's the same day as the house warming from 12:00 to 4:00p.m. B.B.Q.Pool,Pirate Party!
Can he come ?? or does he have a list of Mommy do's??? If he can come we can always bring him home??? don't know if this will work for ya???
Anyway, talk to Steve and let me know...need your zip code for the invite.
hallor-back :coffeycup

Mrs.JBR
09-15-2005, 05:27 AM
No there will be nothing there but kool aid and saltine crackers :D :D :D
He can only have water and one saltine!! :devil:

09-15-2005, 05:35 AM
He can only have water and one saltine!! :devil:
LMAO :D and I was going to make some goose soup :D

09-16-2005, 05:25 AM
Bump

09-20-2005, 05:52 AM
For those of you coming this weekend bring your beach chairs quarters and dollar bills for some LCR :D :D See everyone this weekend remember BYOB :hammerhea will have some bev

Mrs_Wally_Gator
09-21-2005, 08:03 AM
Diane Check you PMs

09-22-2005, 05:02 AM
Bump :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-25-2005, 05:35 AM
Finally the big day. :wink: I will be calling you today. Hubby may be working. :(

JetBoatRich
09-26-2005, 07:22 AM
Thanks Diane and Steve :D good to see everyone :cool:

BIGAMIST
09-26-2005, 07:25 AM
Best party I've been to all year :wink:

Desert Rat
09-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Sorry we couldn't make it we got tied up with soccer in Van Nuys and by the time we got home with being in the sun all day we were spent. Glad all turned out ok.

SoCal_fun
09-26-2005, 08:19 PM
pics??
Raff? :hammer2:

09-27-2005, 04:53 AM
Thanks Diane and Steve :D good to see everyone :cool:
Oh you guys are very welcome :D

09-27-2005, 04:55 AM
Best party I've been to all year :wink: and you :yuk: you have some explaining :idea: :idea: :D :D

09-27-2005, 05:01 AM
Thanks to everyone that showed up we had a blast will get those thank yous out this week I hope everyone had plenty to eat and drink :D :D Had trouble getting up :hammerhea though with my bartender cassandra making ritas, mark and sara with the jello shots, and my co-worker making mahetos not a good mix vodca, teqilla and rum but a least I did not have any soup :D :D we will have to all get together very soon

BIGAMIST
09-27-2005, 05:54 AM
and you :yuk: you have some explaining :idea: :idea: :D :D
Sorry I was a no show :frown: I was busy workin.........next time :wink:

09-27-2005, 06:11 AM
Sorry I was a no show :frown: I was busy workin.........next time :wink:
No problem sweet pants :p :p

JetBoatRich
09-27-2005, 06:17 AM
Thanks to everyone that showed up we had a blast will get those thank yous out this week I hope everyone had plenty to eat and drink :D :D Had trouble getting up :hammerhea though with my bartender cassandra making ritas, mark and sara with the jello shots, and my co-worker making mahetos not a good mix vodca, teqilla and rum but a least I did not have any soup :D :D we will have to all get together very soon
Steph really liked her drink :rolleyes:

a catered life
09-27-2005, 06:51 AM
thanks for the great time very happy to see everyone :D and i dont know what the hell i was drinking but it was goooooood :p

Mrs.JBR
09-27-2005, 06:56 AM
I really did like the one drink I had!! But, I believe JBR liked it more :D What did you put in it? :rollside:
Congrat's again to the Gates on the new home...I'm sure it will keep you busy!! Let me know when your ready to re-finish the chairs and/or paint that bathroom....I'll be out of town :rolleyes: ....J/K...Picther of Miller Ice-Tea, a Rolling Stones CD and we will get it done.
Thanks again and have a great week.

09-27-2005, 07:11 AM
Steph really liked her drink :rolleyes:
Thats good I guess you owe me :D :D :D

09-27-2005, 07:12 AM
I really did like the one drink I had!! But, I believe JBR liked it more :D What did you put in it? :rollside:
Congrat's again to the Gates on the new home...I'm sure it will keep you busy!! Let me know when your ready to re-finish the chairs and/or paint that bathroom....I'll be out of town :rolleyes: ....J/K...Picther of Miller Ice-Tea, a Rolling Stones CD and we will get it done.
Thanks again and have a great week.
You are so welcome Ms JBR anytime and nothing but love went into that drink :D

Desert Rat
09-27-2005, 04:00 PM
You are so welcome Ms JBR anytime and nothing but love went into that drink :D
:eek: :2purples: Damn you better hope it wasn't THAT kind of love... Where was Steve when the drinks were made :D

09-28-2005, 04:32 AM
:eek: :2purples: Damn you better hope it wasn't THAT kind of love... Where was Steve when the drinks were made :D
No where to be found :p :p

09-28-2005, 04:42 AM
There are some folks I forgot to thank my head was still a little fuzzy yesterday I want to thank Big Willie for letting me use his grill :D :D You Da man and big thanks to Larry for letting me use his trailer you weren't there but I had plenty to drink for ya ;) ;) Mark and Daneille I'm keeping that little girl she is too funny to raff for burning his hairs on the grill for me to Stephanie for making me laugh in the bathroom :D :D Cassandra for making all those drinks
Girl we went through 2 1/2 750m of tequilla :sqeyes: :(
Thanks so much every one Love Ya And Miss Sara we need some more jello shots for the trip :D :D

Mrs_Wally_Gator
09-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Sounds like we missed a really great party. Sorry we did not make it.

09-30-2005, 04:52 AM
Sounds like we missed a really great party. Sorry we did not make it.
Sorry we missed you too next time for sure ;) kiss that baby girl for me and tell the little heart throbs I said hello :D

DMVQUEEN
09-30-2005, 04:46 PM
Thanks for a great time, I will see you guys weekend after this one, and as for the jello shots, I will have to adjust the receipe a little, they were a little strong :hammerhea
See ya, and congrats on your lovely home!!
Now put STEVE TO WORK WILL YA????
Sara

10-01-2005, 04:44 AM
Thanks for a great time, I will see you guys weekend after this one, and as for the jello shots, I will have to adjust the receipe a little, they were a little strong :hammerhea
See ya, and congrats on your lovely home!!
Now put STEVE TO WORK WILL YA????
Sara
No adjusting keep it the same you know it will be my birthday :D Put steve to work your Funny :D