PDA

View Full Version : Hey Nashvillebound!! Whaddya think? Saltwater Boating....

RiverOtter
08-23-2005, 07:25 AM
ain't so bad :D
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/P1010550.JPG

RiverOtter
08-30-2005, 04:25 AM
Bump... since you're back :wink:

NashvilleBound
08-30-2005, 04:35 AM
When we were down there I wished I would have brought my ride. Flat as can be...all the way out 65 miles. Little dissapointed with the Gulfs waters...kinda green. But I hear FL is cleaner. I think next time I will bring it....as long as they are calling for less than 2-3 footers again. Looks like fun.

RiverOtter
08-30-2005, 06:13 AM
When we were down there I wished I would have brought my ride. Flat as can be...all the way out 65 miles. Little dissapointed with the Gulfs waters...kinda green. But I hear FL is cleaner. I think next time I will bring it....as long as they are calling for less than 2-3 footers again. Looks like fun.
Once you go to South Walton you'll never go back to Orange Beach. The difference in the water color is Mobile Bay. As you can the water at Destin ain't too bad :cool:

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 03:58 AM
Whenever your ready....

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 04:55 AM
Whenever your ready....
Was gonna go down this week to close on some porperty but the storm will probably push it off till next week :cool:

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 06:15 AM
Close on some property?????....uh hummmm......I dont remember getting my papers....;)

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 07:35 AM
Close on some property?????....uh hummmm......I dont remember getting my papers....;)
Bring a pen and that huge Nashvillebound checkbook and you too can close just after I do :D

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 08:27 AM
Bring a pen and that huge Nashvillebound checkbook and you too can close just after I do :D
Just after??? Whats up with that brother?????

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 08:38 AM
I'll cut you a deal ;)
Just kidding
If I can swing driving down for the closing you are welcome to join me if you want to check out the area. Not sure if you'll fit in my car though :idea:

Rev. Williams
08-31-2005, 08:39 AM
He's telling you........... you're getting sloppy seconds !!!! That's whats up brother!! :D :D
You guys doing okay with the left over hurricane weather??

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 08:41 AM
He's telling you........... you're getting sloppy seconds !!!! That's whats up brother!! :D :D
Oh, I read into that loud and clear.... It was just a mild storm for us...maybe 2-3 inches of rain and little wind.... nobody in my house even woke up last night as it went through.
RO: Fit into your car eh??? funny :notam: :notam: :notam: Maybe you just need to let me drive that sled......

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 08:43 AM
Walton County FL hardley got anything. Some strong winds and some high surf but really nothing to speak of.
In the Nooga we had Tropical Storm winds and my parents ended up with a tree in their living room.

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 08:43 AM
Oh, I read into that loud and clear.... It was just a mild storm for us...maybe 2-3 inches of rain and little wind.... nobody in my house even woke up last night as it went through.
RO: Fit into your car eh??? funny :notam: :notam: :notam: Maybe you just need to let me drive that sled......
Ok by me. I'll sit back and drink beer :D

Rev. Williams
08-31-2005, 08:47 AM
Good to hear. Say hi to Fluffy for me :D
Oh ya, and how about finding me a job out there so I can move out of Cali and start living instead of just getting by!!

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 08:56 AM
Good to hear. Say hi to Fluffy for me :D
Oh ya, and how about finding me a job out there so I can move out of Cali and start living instead of just getting by!!
I could set you up doing anything out here....I dont know if Pimp is considered a job in TN tho......

Rev. Williams
08-31-2005, 09:07 AM
I could set you up doing anything out here....I dont know if Pimp is considered a job in TN tho......
I've been a Financial Analyst for the past 10 years, it's what I know :D And can I make one hell of a pie chart :D :D If you can set that up with a safe company, then we need to seriously talk.

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 09:13 AM
I've been a Financial Analyst for the past 10 years, it's what I know :D And can I make one hell of a pie chart :D :D If you can set that up with a safe company, then we need to seriously talk.
Send me your info/resume. You should still have my e-mail.....

Rev. Williams
08-31-2005, 09:19 AM
Send me your info/resume. You should still have my e-mail.....
I'll need to work on it.... It hasn't been updated in a looooong time!! :D

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 09:49 AM
Wait a minute! I want a new job too :cry:

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 10:01 AM
Wait a minute! I want a new job too :cry:
Your job is what most of us dream about doing...NOTHING FOR LOTS OF MONEY!!!!
Jerry.....whenever you have it together let me know..... hmmmm....I have wanted to say that forever;)

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 10:22 AM
Don't forget, I now work for Whitey :notam:

Rev. Williams
08-31-2005, 10:40 AM
Hey RO, how about a personal business/financial analyst ??? :D :D I can track your burn rate and be sure your spending at the right levels :D No need to leave money unspent at the end :D

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 12:07 PM
Hey RO, how about a personal business/financial analyst ??? :D :D I can track your burn rate and be sure your spending at the right levels :D No need to leave money unspent at the end :D
LOL!! No worries there. Going through my $100 (that's one hundred dollars) pretty quick :D

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 12:29 PM
LOL!! No worries there. Going through my $100 (that's one hundred dollars) pretty quick :D
Whatever....I could live on the change from what you spend. Tell us another story Uncle Frank

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 12:44 PM
Whatever....I could live on the change from what you spend. Tell us another story Uncle Frank
Hey! You're the retired developer... I'm still working for Whitey :hammerhea

NashvilleBound
08-31-2005, 02:13 PM
Hey! You're the retired developer... I'm still working for Whitey :hammerhea
Uh, you are Whitey.... :idea:

RiverOtter
08-31-2005, 03:44 PM
Uh, you are Whitey.... :idea:
Uh... no... I WAS Whitey and now I work for Whitey ... Got it? :hammerhea

clearfork
09-02-2005, 06:41 PM
You two are killin me,
Continue on I enjoy it,
I will look again when I get home from WORK.
A four letter work eh NB?

NashvilleBound
09-03-2005, 04:22 AM
You two are killin me,
Continue on I enjoy it,
I will look again when I get home from WORK.
A four letter work eh NB? ...I dont get it..... :idea:
RO: He's mocking you!!! :D :D

RiverOtter
09-03-2005, 04:40 AM
...I dont get it..... :idea:
RO: He's mocking you!!! :D :D
River<---not getting it either--->Otter :idea:

NashvilleBound
09-03-2005, 05:10 PM
lol....