PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You's!

Cas
08-23-2005, 07:42 AM
A big thanks goes out to Hot Boat for sending Eric out to our event this past weekend. We really enjoyed his company and I'm pretty sure he felt at home with us too. Not sure if Eric is out here but we apologize for not getting the Rooster Contest together. It seemed a lot of people headed in different directions after the run to Wimpy's. I'm also glad you hung around to help us eat some of that food at the Pot Luck!
I also want to give a huge thanks to Aggresser Jets for being so generous with their donation to our event.
Rex Marine, CP Performance, SkiTube.com, Costco, Fleetimus, Glenn/Madeline, Don (Banderlog), RocketJ, West Marine, American Street Rod and others get a big thanks for their donations too.
NuNu, Thank You very much for both of the quilts you made! You know I'll be getting a lot of use out of the one you made for me
The other person that gets a big Thank You is Emmett with KOA. I know it's a pretty big job for him to get tossed into a new situation with taking over the Tower Park Campgrounds. He did a great job in making it all a pretty easy transition for us.
Thanks Everyone for another successful event!

Heatseeker
08-23-2005, 11:11 AM
TP5 was a blast!
The Cas clan once again outdid themselves in putting together another memorable event! Anybody that gets a chance to come out to the TP get-together should do it. The evnet has taken on a life of it's own!
TP has awesome guys working for them also(the marina is now seperate from the campground). Randall, the kid that put my boat in and out(they use tractors because the ramp can be treacherous for anything less that a 3/4 Ton truck) was great! I sometimes get a little fussy with my boat and he knew exactly how to handle it. I really appreciate that!
Hopefully, you'll see some of our boats in HB mag. It was nice to finally get one of their photgraphers out. Eric seemed like a nice guy and I think he really enjoyed himself.
I'd like to personally thank Dave@Aggresser for his donations( a mag/bronze impeller and two rebuild kits!). My 13 year old son walked away with the mag/bronze impeller! Now, if I can just convince him to give it to dear ol' dad...

BK
08-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Heres a pic for ya John. No dought that was an awsome time!!!!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3670100_0497.JPG

Heatseeker
08-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Nice pic Byron. Too bad that the water was so rough right there!
Did you get shots of all the guys(and gals) coming in?

***boateditor
08-23-2005, 02:32 PM
A big thanks goes out to Hot Boat for sending Eric out to our event this past weekend.
We had to send someone...I sure as hell don't want any more WIVES mad at Hot Boat!! :smile:
I'm glad it went well...we'll do coverage of the event in an upcoming issue.
Brett

BK
08-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Nice pic Byron. Too bad that the water was so rough right there!
Did you get shots of all the guys(and gals) coming in?
Unfortunatley nothing very good. Like you said it was a bit rough and the wind was pushing me around real good esspesially with my bimini up, so I kept gettin pushed into the rocks and had to split. Heres the only two decent ones I got.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3670100_0499.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3670100_0503.JPG

napabob
08-24-2005, 03:51 PM
We had to send someone...I sure as hell don't want any more WIVES mad at Hot Boat!! :smile:
I'm glad it went well...we'll do coverage of the event in an upcoming issue.
Brett
Can we purchase any of the images taken by Eric or view some proofs?