PDA

View Full Version : Need help - Building contractor

Rexone
08-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Taking quotes for some inside commercial mods at a building in San Dimas. Includes a 60 x 20 high non-supporting wall built and another office wall demo/finish work and some door relocations. If interested please call 909-392-7300 and leave me a message so I can call you back and arrange for on-site look/see. Will reciprocate boat parts discount for labor / mat discounts

Rexone
08-25-2005, 11:57 AM
bump

Cas
08-25-2005, 12:10 PM
If I lived down that way, I'd be there in a heartbeat! Commuting from NorCal would pretty much eat up the profits.

Rexone
08-25-2005, 08:15 PM
If I lived down that way, I'd be there in a heartbeat! Commuting from NorCal would pretty much eat up the profits.
I have a spare office you could camp in for a few, complete with shower. :)

Itsahobby
08-25-2005, 09:46 PM
So topless vacated the trailer, eh? :D
I have a spare office you could camp in for a few, complete with shower. :)

Rexone
08-25-2005, 10:05 PM
So topless vacated the trailer, eh? :D
You mean all this time that thing had a shower? :confused: I guess that explains the unidentified effluent residue running down the gutter behind the "mobile unit".
Actually no the "mobile unit" belongs to her and hopefully she'll be pulling it outta here soon.
The shower I was referring to actually doesn't operate off a kmart garden hose.
:D

Cas
08-25-2005, 10:16 PM
wth, did you piss off a bunch of contractors or something? :D
Thanks a ton for your donation to the Tower Park deal this past weekend. It was another real good turn out, lots of fun and lots of good eats. I'm thinking you should start planning now so you can come up next year.

Rexone
08-25-2005, 10:20 PM
wth, did you piss off a bunch of contractors or something? :D
Thanks a ton for your donation to the Tower Park deal this past weekend. It was another real good turn out, lots of fun and lots of good eats. I'm thinking you should start planning now so you can come up next year.
I guess they are all just busy building big stuff to screw with a little wall right now. I haven't had time to look much beyond here so far but will shortly. Glad the TP deal went well and you're welcome.

haulina29
08-25-2005, 11:29 PM
Congrats on the new venture !!!!!

Rexone
08-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Congrats on the new venture !!!!!
Thanks h29 :)