PDA

View Full Version : How quick will the suns pick apart the clipps?

dmontzsta
05-06-2006, 07:38 PM
I say 5. :crossx:

dmontzsta
05-06-2006, 07:42 PM
blah blah blah.
I am going to bring the fear out in you, just answer the fawking poll. :)

JetBoatRich
05-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Who cares :rolleyes: basketball season is over :mad:
Figure I would throw that out there :yuk:

B-rad502
05-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Well, the REAL Suns showed up the last few games and the better team won the series! I also expect a very exciting round with the Clips and Suns. Should be a great series. I also don't hate the Clips as Kobe is not on their roster. What a true showing of sportmanship after the game when other Lakers stayed on the court to shake hands with the Suns players and Kobe just immediately left the court. Sorry, it's just that Kobe is right up there with my top 3 most hated pro athletes:
1. Barry Bonds
2. Kobe
3. Warren Sapp
Can't wait for the next series, probably going to go at least 6 or 7 games. :)

dmontzsta
05-06-2006, 08:25 PM
The Suns have acted like schoolyard babies throughout this whole series. There has been no respect from any member of the Suns at any time and that really bugs me. The better skilled team may have won, but the team with the greater character lost.
The suns are a great team, I was suprised when the Lakers ran up on them 3-1, it is going to be interesting to see just how well they do with Amare and Thomas back next year, they should deepen up a bit.

B-rad502
05-06-2006, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=dmontzsta]The Suns have acted like schoolyard babies throughout this whole series. There has been no respect from any member of the Suns at any time and that really bugs me. The better skilled team may have won, but the team with the greater character lost.
Greater character?? No offense, but, did you watch the same series I did?? I remember a few flagrant fouls from Brown and Walton, remember those?? After Brown's flagrant elbow to put Diaw on the ground, he went and stood over him and stared. Is that respect towards a guy like Diaw that wouldn't harm a fly?? C'mon dude, you're really reaching. The Lakers had plenty of "dirty" plays towards our guys. I'm not defending Raja Bell though, that was a VERY stupid play.

dmontzsta
05-06-2006, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE=dmontzsta]The Suns have acted like schoolyard babies throughout this whole series. There has been no respect from any member of the Suns at any time and that really bugs me. The better skilled team may have won, but the team with the greater character lost.
Greater character?? No offense, but, did you watch the same series I did?? I remember a few flagrant fouls from Brown and Walton, remember those?? After Brown's flagrant elbow to put Diaw on the ground, he went and stood over him and stared. Is that respect towards a guy like Diaw that wouldn't harm a fly?? C'mon dude, you're really reaching. The Lakers had plenty of "dirty" plays towards our guys. I'm not defending Raja Bell though, that was a VERY stupid play.
Kwame was wrong for stepping over him, that was a little stupid, the only thing I can say is that he is young? cause that was childish.
Raja did a good job of putting himself all over Kobe, so when Kobe moved his arm, Raja could flop on it. It was a physical series by both teams. I hope the suns beat down the clippers so I can rub it all in the CFs faces. :D Good series, that was the most exciting b-ball I have seen in 2 years.

B-rad502
05-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Yeah, I've been on the edge of my seat every game and we're only just past the 1st series. The down to the wire games were crazy! Don't know if I can handle any more! :)
I see at least 6 or 7 games in this next round.

dmontzsta
05-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Yeah, I've been on the edge of my seat every game and we're only just past the 1st series. The down to the wire games were crazy! Don't know if I can handle any more! :)
I see at least 6 or 7 games in this next round.
I honestly think you are ok. The clippers are going to try the same thing the Lakers did, since they have two big men. The suns just flat out shoot that ball. They are skilled shooters, thats for sure. The Lakers could not get shit to drop tonight.

cc322
05-07-2006, 05:57 AM
Who cares :rolleyes: basketball season is over :mad:
Figure I would throw that out there :yuk:
No..No...No. It has just begun

JetBoatRich
05-07-2006, 06:11 AM
No..No...No. It has just begun
Yes it has :rolleyes: I figured Tom would come out with a Clipper remark :cool:

acatitude
05-07-2006, 06:11 AM
hey wheres the poll for picking the clips????????? if those lousy 7 seed lakers can take them to 7 games then the clips should beat them.

dmontzsta
05-07-2006, 07:08 AM
hey wheres the poll for picking the clips????????? if those lousy 7 seed lakers can take them to 7 games then the clips should beat them.
You would think, but the suns are going to face a clippers squad that can only do what the Lakers tried to do "bang it inside". No team can match the fire power and running game of the suns. They just drop in 100+ points on you and make you match them.

Old Texan
05-07-2006, 07:18 AM
Kwame was wrong for stepping over him, that was a little stupid, the only thing I can say is that he is young? cause that was childish.
Kwame Brown is another one of those great young potential to be great players that will be out of the league in short order because he never lived up to anything other than his lazy immature pea sized brain.
He is a loser......and it shows.
You need to take off those Laker glasses and glimpse reality once in a while. :cool:

Beer Factor
05-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Yes it has :rolleyes: I figured Tom would come out with a Clipper remark :cool:
When the clippers make it to the 7th game with phoenix and win, i will admit they have a better team than the Lakers. Till then the Lakers are still LA's team. :argue:

soupersonic
05-07-2006, 08:56 AM
I would vote but theres no option for "Who cares as long as the Lakers are done"

Jyruiz
05-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Everybody on TNT picked the Clippers. I'm going Clippers in 6. With Marion and Diaw playing the post, the Suns are in real trouble against the Clips.
Yeah, they had also picked the Lakers. I don't know how long the series will go, but GO CLIPPERS.

Hallett19
05-08-2006, 09:28 AM
The Clippers and Lakers were a fair matched team, Suns Laker went to game 7 and the Lakeshow had a shot for sure. I think the Clips have a shot for SURE !! There is too much talent for them not to be able to knock out the Suns, its just a matter of keeping it all together, and if they can do that... WATCH OUT !!
I'm just glad as a Clips season ticket holder that I can still hit some games, and that place is on FIRE when the Clips are hot !!!! :220v:

a catered life
05-08-2006, 11:56 AM
:yuk: clippers and :yuk: :yuk: suns

Caribbean Jet
05-08-2006, 02:07 PM
What happened to the button that says the Clips beat the Suns?