PDA

View Full Version : Paging SHADOW!!!!!

Three Days Only
08-23-2005, 02:34 PM
Boom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOM Boom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOM
MORNING SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!
When you fockers where trying to knock over my trailer!!!
I was passed out cold and wasnt getting up for the world.
C-ya in two weeks.
PS: Your house is really sweeet!! Let Teresa know that next time im skipping the In-N-Out and going straight for the mushroom burgers.
Jeff

shadow
08-23-2005, 04:31 PM
Boom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOM Boom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOMBoom BOOM BOOM Boom!!! BOOM BOOM
MORNING SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!
When you fockers where trying to knock over my trailer!!!
I was passed out cold and wasnt getting up for the world.
C-ya in two weeks.
PS: Your house is really sweeet!! Let Teresa know that next time im skipping the In-N-Out and going straight for the mushroom burgers.
Jeff
Thanks for the wake up call!!! We were out of it and still messed :messedup:
up.Couldn't have gotten up without it.Felt like i was in Viet nam.Fockin firecracker debris everywhere.
Hey you missing some sandals?I wound up with some and they aint mine.I'm thinking i might have jacked them from out in front of your trailer when we were trying to get you up.
Say hello to Cari.

JB in so cal
08-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the wake up call!!! We were out of it and still messed :messedup:
up.Couldn't have gotten up without it.Felt like i was in Viet nam.Fockin firecracker debris everywhere.
Hey you missing some sandals?I wound up with some and they aint mine.I'm thinking i might have jacked them from out in front of your trailer when we were trying to get you up.
Say hello to Cari.
What the hell? This in Crazyhorse?? :rollside:

shadow
08-23-2005, 04:43 PM
What the hell? This in Crazyhorse?? :rollside:
Yep and it was mild this weekend. :wink:
We spent most of the weekend at the Turtle. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
08-23-2005, 04:48 PM
GD I could imagine a party with 3DO and Shadow this must have been out of control I definatley want to be at the next one :cool:

PlyaPlya22
08-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Those are two crazy MOFO's. I couldn't get them together at once. I tried like a MOFO :D Shadow, thanks again brotha!! I hope you didn't get too wrecked.

Eliminator 4 Life
08-23-2005, 05:51 PM
Those are two crazy MOFO's. I couldn't get them together at once. I tried like a MOFO :D Shadow, thanks again brotha!! I hope you didn't get too wrecked.
Damn I think all of us need to get together I know someone will go to jail hah a :)

shadow
08-23-2005, 07:14 PM
Damn I think all of us need to get together I know someone will go to jail hah a :)
None of us need that!!!! :hammerhea
You know where to find me Rob,When you're ready.
Plya,next time.You gonna be here in 2 weeks?

PlyaPlya22
08-23-2005, 08:10 PM
None of us need that!!!! :hammerhea
You know where to find me Rob,When you're ready.
Plya,next time.You gonna be here in 2 weeks?
D, I will definitely be back in two weeks looking for you :D :jawdrop:

Jrocket
08-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Shadow has friends now? :D

PlyaPlya22
08-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Shadow has friends now? :D
He just needed to hang with people as FOCKIN CRAZY AS HIM :D

Three Days Only
08-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Shadow........................
Those are my sandals bitch!!!!! Just throw them away, they were covered with fungis anyway!!! LOL
See you Labor Day Weekend at the Horse.
Jeffrey Son

WYRD
08-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Whos gonna get crazy on Labor Day?????

cxr133
08-25-2005, 01:07 PM
A good friend will come and bail you outta jail..
a best friend will be sitting beside you saying we fu ked up this time didnt we

dicudmore
08-25-2005, 01:20 PM
A good friend will come and bail you outta jail..
a best friend will be sitting beside you saying we fu ked up this time didnt we
ain't that the truth ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
08-25-2005, 01:29 PM
Whos gonna get crazy on Labor Day?????
Im gonna get crazy in your eye NORCAL style :D

Unforgiven
08-25-2005, 01:54 PM
GD I could imagine a party with 3DO and Shadow this must have been out of control I definatley want to be at the next one :cool:
what..you and diet pepsi?? Shadow and "T"...those 2 know how to party...

Eliminator 4 Life
08-25-2005, 07:25 PM
what..you and diet pepsi?? Shadow and "T"...those 2 know how to party...
BIATCH you cant hang with us ha ha :crossx:

shadow
08-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Shadow........................
Those are my sandals bitch!!!!! Just throw them away, they were covered with fungis anyway!!! LOL
See you Labor Day Weekend at the Horse.
Jeffrey Son
I say you all come on Labor day and me and Jeffrey Son will put you all to bed.After we introduce you to your new friend RALPH. :messedup:
Who's in????? :D

CenCal
08-25-2005, 09:05 PM
I say you all come on Labor day and me and Jeffrey Son will put you all to bed.After we introduce you to your new friend RALPH. :messedup:
Who's in????? :D
Shadow sounds like your having a good time. I can say Shadow knows how to party and the wife holds her own. Hope to see you two in Oct :cool:

shadow
08-26-2005, 05:43 AM
Shadow sounds like your having a good time. I can say Shadow knows how to party and the wife holds her own. Hope to see you two in Oct :cool:
Been having a great summer,I think we might see you in Sept for the bike run in Laughlin.

CenCal
08-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Been having a great summer,I think we might see you in Sept for the bike run in Laughlin.
We will be there and looking forward to partying with you :rollside: