PDA

View Full Version : 6th St. labor day

Dogballs
08-24-2005, 06:51 AM
Could someone let me know were the best place to camp for this 6th Street labor day deal. We will be rollin in Saturday AM with 4 boats and need to know the hot ticket for camping. We would like to be just down river from were the shits goin down?
Mucho Thanks!

Bense468
08-24-2005, 07:25 AM
AHA quin

MandDPerformance
08-24-2005, 07:47 AM
No Camping at Aha Quinn allowed. This is a trailer park. It definately has the best water in my opinion though. Try camping at Mayflower. It's right of of Sixth Street.

Cs19
08-24-2005, 07:49 AM
If you can land a spot at Mayflower, do that. If not, get a spot at lost lake, and just trailer down to 6th st. on Sat. Thats what we are doing. Lost lake is 30 miles from 6th street.

Dogballs
08-24-2005, 06:09 PM
Thanks does anyone know if the water levels are an an issue?????

djdtpr
08-24-2005, 08:08 PM
Dogball when are you heading out cause mayflower will be filled by mid friday evening.We are all staying there as usual but it gets packed this holliday due to the dove hunters that go and camp there.good luck with a motel room also.The water will be low on thurs. fri. but will come up quit a bit for sat and way up for sunday and monday.

Dogballs
08-25-2005, 05:59 AM
Dogball when are you heading out cause mayflower will be filled by mid friday evening.We are all staying there as usual but it gets packed this holliday due to the dove hunters that go and camp there.good luck with a motel room also.The water will be low on thurs. fri. but will come up quit a bit for sat and way up for sunday and monday.
DJD is that your blue & white Tunnel? Do you have a number for Mayflower handy I will just reserve some spots for SAT AM if thats possible. My buddies and I are going on the hot boat tour starting down at yuma/martinez thursday & friday then drive up to Blyth Sat AM. Should be killer can't wait!!

Cs19
08-25-2005, 07:35 AM
***boat tour..LOL, thats rad.
Dogballs, there is a damn just up from Mayflower that seperates two stretches of river, if you stay at Mayflower all weekend you will be confined to that area all weekend,which is ok, but if you really want to make it the "***boat power tour" you should land a spot at Lost lake Sun. night.

Dogballs
08-25-2005, 08:24 AM
Dogballs, there is a damn just up from Mayflower that seperates two stretches of river, if you stay at Mayflower all weekend you will be confined to that area all weekend,which is ok, but if you really want to make it the "***boat power tour" you should land a spot at Lost lake Sun. night.
CS, I will run it past my boys and see what the verdict is. This labor day weekend trip is a 3rd year tradition we called 24 hours of mayhem and we would go to martinez sat am run our boats and party till sun am then drive home its a trip thats talked about all year. It was a way to get out on labor day weekend without our chicks but has now turned into 48 hours of mayhem cause we need to check out this blythe deal. You should come along!

MandDPerformance
08-25-2005, 08:41 AM
Dogballs;
you're in for a good time it sounds like. Must be nice being able to do what you want when you want. NO baggage and a million people to tie you down.
Right on.
CS19 They still gonna run Lost Lake on Sunday night too? Let me know. We used to frequent that place with Lookie Lu on big weekends. What a party.

djdtpr
08-25-2005, 05:36 PM
DJD is that your blue & white Tunnel? Do you have a number for Mayflower handy I will just reserve some spots for SAT AM if thats possible. My buddies and I are going on the hot boat tour starting down at yuma/martinez thursday & friday then drive up to Blyth Sat AM. Should be killer can't wait!!
Dogballs ya that is my tunnel.Mayflower doesnt take reservations its first come first serve but you probably wont have a problem.I think i partied with a budy of your at the avi his name was jimmy he has bobby frys old daytona.He was telling me about the mahem trip you guys do just before he fell asleep at the bar at 5:30 am.

Dogballs
08-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Dogballs ya that is my tunnel.Mayflower doesnt take reservations its first come first serve but you probably wont have a problem.I think i partied with a budy of your at the avi his name was jimmy he has bobby frys old daytona.He was telling me about the mahem trip you guys do just before he fell asleep at the bar at 5:30 am.
DJD that boat of yours is all business! Yah Jim has been on our mayhem tour he is a total bro. I am looking forward to next weekend should be good. The reason we would only go for 24 hours is becuase my boys run wide open all day and all night and thats all any of us could take. But this year will be good. If you get a wild hair come down to martinez friday the water is unreal.

djdtpr
08-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Dogball i would love to head down there but the wife wants one quite day together so i got to do what i got to do.It will be worth it cause sat and sunday she wont bother me at all,almost like she isnt there at all.

Bense468
08-25-2005, 07:19 PM
Dogball i would love to head down there but the wife wants one quite day together so i got to do what i got to do.It will be worth it cause sat and sunday she wont bother me at all,almost like she isnt there at all.
Hows that right arm feel?

djdtpr
08-25-2005, 07:22 PM
Feels like im ready to take on some forty dollar bets and alot of 12 oz curls.

Dogballs
08-25-2005, 07:26 PM
I know what you mean!! All the mayhem boys are married and this trip is our one real hall pass on a holiday weekend at the river and we all party like we are going to the chair.

djdtpr
08-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Dogball were you at cbbb?If so what boat did you have there?
Jim said it was 24 hrs of party and a week of heeling,thats rad i ususally do the ame after i get that quality tim bull sh*t out of the way.

Dogballs
08-25-2005, 07:47 PM
Dogball were you at cbbb?If so what boat did you have there?
Jim said it was 24 hrs of party and a week of heeling,thats rad i ususally do the ame after i get that quality tim bull sh*t out of the way.
Its a new 19 foot CP white with red rails and flat black headers. I ran it allot on thurday and a little saturday night spent most of my time in a bottle.

Raskal
08-25-2005, 08:47 PM
6th street closer to the 10 ? sat or sunday the best day .thinking of a day trip just to watch all the fun .

Raskal
08-30-2005, 04:36 PM
ttt

MandDPerformance
08-30-2005, 04:57 PM
6th street closer to the 10 ? sat or sunday the best day .thinking of a day trip just to watch all the fun .
Just about 6 miles east North on Intake Blvd. "CA 95" from the 10.

djdtpr
08-30-2005, 05:31 PM
Its a new 19 foot CP white with red rails and flat black headers. I ran it allot on thurday and a little saturday night spent most of my time in a bottle.
Ya we saw the boat it is a clean lookin ride.You were with the camo gullwing and the black tunnel boat i think its a 20 footer?You guys should be resting up for the weekend huh.

Raskal
08-30-2005, 06:18 PM
thanks i should be there sat .and i will stay out of the way :D

Dogballs
08-30-2005, 06:19 PM
Ya we saw the boat it is a clean lookin ride.You were with the camo gullwing and the black tunnel boat i think its a 20 footer?You guys should be resting up for the weekend huh.
Oh ya restin up before the big weekend, lookin forward to it fo sho :D

garret
08-30-2005, 07:42 PM
sounds to me you are going to be at lost lakes
where all the fast boats will be. one day i will be able to hang with you. And on another day all of us from the 6th st. lumber dicks will also be as fast as you so stay at lost lakes and run with the fast guys.

garret
08-30-2005, 07:45 PM
They said hot boat tour not slow boat tour that is why you werent invited.
If you ask bense he said if it was a homo tour you would be invited also.

garret
08-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Cs Do Us All A Favor And Stay Home
From Jaydogg Aka Cs20jr.

djdtpr
08-30-2005, 08:57 PM
I thought that Barney was a nice dinosour,not a baneysourus prick. :smile: Keep up the great post!

Cs19
08-30-2005, 08:59 PM
garrett just got your PM and replied to it before I read all your lame posts today.. ya its all fun and games, but your shits getin old real quick.
Later.

djdtpr
08-30-2005, 09:11 PM
I think that Garret and asswoopin are the same people.They both have the same tactics,just one types better than the other not much better but better.
Hey Bense call me tomarrow and explain what all this is again like we did today.

cyclone
08-30-2005, 09:13 PM
its the purple passion i i tell ya. rots the brain cells and turns the soft membrane to mush.
i'll have a steak sandwich and a steak sandwich. Muchas Gracias. pupntaco.

Cs19
08-30-2005, 09:37 PM
I think that Garret and asswoopin are the same people.They both have the same tactics,just one types better than the other not much better but better.
Isnt that the truth, i think Truckers got the upper hand though, he atleast makes me laugh. Midkiff couldnt even get his name right.

Bense468
08-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Hey Bense call me tomarrow and explain what all this is again like we did today.
Only 3 things are for sure. I won't be the fastest...I won't be up at 8am due to the night before and last but not least...Garrett doesn't know how to spell worth a shit.
It is a good thing he changed his avatar though. Now nobody knows who he is LOL.

quityappin 'n RACE
08-31-2005, 02:33 PM
dogball my ass...
try weakass - your mine on Friday punk!

Dogballs
08-31-2005, 03:07 PM
dogball my ass...
try weakass - your mine on Friday punk!
Go ahead and turn your bulge pump on now and put on your rain coat.

river pickle
08-31-2005, 03:10 PM
he might want to buy buckets too

quityappin 'n RACE
08-31-2005, 03:33 PM
I'll show you a pickle punk - you want some too - I got enough for all you girls

WILDERTHANU
08-31-2005, 04:02 PM
It is a good thing he changed his avatar though. Now nobody knows who he is LOL.
I've been missing all this shit... I just busted my side reading CM's posts!!!!

river pickle
09-02-2005, 01:30 PM
na na na I got your pickle and maybe ur old lady wants it deli style aka houdini. all jokes right?

Dogballs
09-02-2005, 02:35 PM
I'll show you a pickle punk - you want some too - I got enough for all you girls
Yapper,
Have you ever heard of a Dirty Sanchez?
Balls :supp:

river pickle
09-02-2005, 02:54 PM
dogball I sent you a pm

TRG
09-03-2005, 06:41 AM
what about a "Dirty Sanchez riding a schweaty Donkey"?
Ya better hold on tight there cowboy! :sqeyes: