PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tombstone

dicudmore
08-24-2005, 01:38 PM
Here, you can have your own thread to introduce yourself proper...
My first tip is that you don't make a lot of friends by insulting people like your post #1,2, and 3 :wink:
So, are you a boater or are you just here to talk some shizzit??

Ziggy
08-24-2005, 01:51 PM
He's just a Turd Muncher with nothing better to do....
BTW Dan...I drove by your house this weekend, saw your boat in the driveway.....sorry not to stop but it was kinda late. I'm at the far north end of your street.

Tombstone
08-24-2005, 01:54 PM
I wasnt gonna reply as I was only talkn shizzit....But with Ziggy's comment.....
Ziggy - jus' cuz youre a janitor at a nice car dealership still means: YOU SCRUB TOILETS BIIIIIIIIIIOTCH!!!!!!!
ASS CLOWN!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

BarryMac
08-24-2005, 01:57 PM
What the hell, Ziggy has more class in his nose hair then you have in your entire body, go back to the rock that you climbed out from under and shut the hell up... IDIOT!!!

Mohave Vice
08-24-2005, 01:57 PM
No Bueno Aqui

ROZ
08-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Since he picked a personal type thread to begin posting, I believe he is likely aone of the people Jackie has directed her signature to...
Like I said in a previous post. People who direct negative energy toward other people will have much more fulfilling lives by reverting that evergy back into their own lifes...

Tombstone
08-24-2005, 02:00 PM
Since he picked a personal type thread to begin posting, I believe he is likely aone of the people Jackie has directed her signature to...
Like I said in a previous post. People who direct negative energy toward other people will have much more fulfilling lives by reverting that evergy back into their own lifes...
Alrightythen.....lets hear it for Dr. ROZ. Go get your own T.V. show, you'd make more money than collecting cans. :hammerhea :eek: :hammerhea :hammer2:

dicudmore
08-24-2005, 02:01 PM
I wondered that...but then, still it wasn't necessary like that

MAINEVENT
08-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Alrightythen.....lets hear it for Dr. ROZ. Go get your own T.V. show, you'd make more money than collecting cans. :hammerhea :eek: :hammerhea :hammer2:
No one else has said it so i will Your a D!ck :)

dicudmore
08-24-2005, 02:04 PM
well-spoken mr Mainevent

Havasu_Dreamin
08-24-2005, 02:07 PM
BTW Dan...I drove by your house this weekend, saw your boat in the driveway.....sorry not to stop but it was kinda late. I'm at the far north end of your street.
Which means you're close to us as well. We're off of McCulloch, two blocks East of Jamaica.

hoolign
08-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Sorry folks..I'm a little pissed off..I gave my first blowjob today and the shit flew up my nose..sorry to come off as such an asshole and I aplogize..does anyone know of a good remedy for getting this stuff out of my nose??? I like the taste of it but it's hard to breath and these bubbles i'm blowing are getting me upset..Thanks Tubesbone :hammerhea :eek: :hammerhea :hammer2:
Un freakin believable...
:messedup:

Jordy
08-24-2005, 02:09 PM
Wow, I gotta get invited to their family Thanksgiving as it's got the makings of a good time. Seems like they put more fun in disfunction than my family does. :D :D :D

ROZ
08-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Don't know about that... I've made a ton of money turning in the beer cans I've collected from around your hard... Either drink less, or drink more so you pass out earlier.. Either way I'm sure your family can use the break ....
Respectfully, of course :)

MAINEVENT
08-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Where did he go I was ready for a Scuffle :crossx: :220v: :skull: :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Neat, concise, direct to the point. Bravo Mainevent. :)

Mohave Vice
08-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Where did he go I was ready for a Scuffle :crossx: :220v: :skull: :rollside:
Maybe to Barnes and Noble to search out books on "Ettiquite for Boaters"

SummitKarl
08-24-2005, 02:37 PM
I wasnt gonna reply as I was only talkn shizzit....But with Ziggy's comment.....
Ziggy - jus' cuz youre a janitor at a nice car dealership still means: YOU SCRUB TOILETS BIIIIIIIIIIOTCH!!!!!!!
like I just posted in the other thread
new user starting crud!!!!!!!
Double idenity foul in progress!!!!!!!
T's IP addy will be matched shortly....please hold while I trace the source code on this thread........................................

SummitKarl
08-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Un freakin believable...
:messedup:
Hooli buddy where ya (been day ho) :D

Mrs.charitycase
08-24-2005, 02:43 PM
Ok people... I have not been here for TOO long. Does this sort of sh!t happen alot.... I know this happend with some Harley guy....Oh and a reeko guy too. What's up?

dicudmore
08-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Maybe to Barnes and Noble to search out books on "Ettiquite for Boaters"
thats funny mr Vice...I don't care who you are :D
and, I know who you are :wink:

dicudmore
08-24-2005, 02:45 PM
Ok people... I have not been here for TOO long. Does this sort of sh!t happen alot.... I know this happend with some Harley guy....Oh and a reeko guy too. What's up?
just some putz trying to start something...nothing to worry about :wink:

Mrs.charitycase
08-24-2005, 02:46 PM
just some putz trying to start something...nothing to worry about :wink:
Yes I understand... But I don't understand..Does that make sense?

topless
08-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Ok people... I have not been here for TOO long. Does this sort of sh!t happen alot.... I know this happend with some Harley guy....Oh and a reeko guy too. What's up?It does happen but people run them off pretty quickly.

Mrs.charitycase
08-24-2005, 02:50 PM
It does happen but people run them off pretty quickly.
Oh ok. That works I guess.... I am not too much into the bullshit..And i guess I just wonder why people bring BULLSHIT onto a BOAT site.

hoolign
08-24-2005, 02:51 PM
Hooli buddy where ya (been day ho) :D
Hard day at the office!..busy busy busy!
:D

Miss Perfect
08-24-2005, 02:53 PM
hmmmm... I bet! :D

MAINEVENT
08-24-2005, 02:55 PM
Can you unstand the vords that a coming out of my mouf :rollside:
P.S where the bottom half of the pic in you siggie :rollside: Mr C. is one lucky dude :devil:

SummitKarl
08-24-2005, 02:57 PM
oh no you found my 1000th post thread :D

Ziggy
08-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Took everything chemical I got to remove that scaley mess you left....polesmoker

mbrown2
08-24-2005, 03:00 PM
No...it does not makes sense; your saying you don't understand. :D

MR HARLEY
08-24-2005, 03:07 PM
I hope it wasent me :frown:

Mrs.charitycase
08-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Can you unstand the vords that a coming out of my mouf :rollside:
P.S where the bottom half of the pic in you siggie :rollside: Mr C. is one lucky dude :devil:
It's right here. You likey?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10972DSCF0815.JPG

Mrs.charitycase
08-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Nope. It wasn't you.. Trust me you wouldn't ask. You'd just start going off if you were. LOL!!

Miss Perfect
08-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Do you speak with a fake Australian accent?

MAINEVENT
08-24-2005, 03:10 PM
It's right here. You likey?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10972DSCF0815.JPG
:hammer2: :hammer2: Your Funny ;)

MR HARLEY
08-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Nope. It wasn't you.. Trust me you wouldn't ask. You'd just start going off if you were. LOL!!
Good , I really like this site and its members ;)
Do you speak with a fake Australian accent
No Mam.

topless
08-24-2005, 03:19 PM
No Mam.
You don't know me very well yet. I've been know to piss a few people off from time to time. :jawdrop:

Miss Perfect
08-24-2005, 03:24 PM
No Mam.
Ok, I think you're safe! :rollside: Although I will admit that I did a double take on your name the first time I saw it.

MR HARLEY
08-24-2005, 03:28 PM
You don't know me very well yet. I've been know to piss a few people off from time to time. :jawdrop:
ok so lets just stay on good terms then :)
Ok, I think you're safe! Although I will admit that I did a double take on your name the first time I saw it.
I have that effect sometimes :p .....<------Im playing

topless
08-24-2005, 03:29 PM
ok so lets just stay on good terms then :)
I have that effect sometimes :p .....<------Im playing :D

Mrs.charitycase
08-24-2005, 03:34 PM
:hammer2: :hammer2: Your Funny ;)
AWWWWWW I had to!!!! LOL http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/kisses.gif

topless
08-24-2005, 03:35 PM
AWWWWWW I had to!!!! LOL http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/kisses.gif
Ya want me to post that naked picture I have of you? :D

Mrs.charitycase
08-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Ya want me to post that naked picture I have of you? :D
:devil: :devil: LMAO!

HOOTER SLED-
08-24-2005, 04:00 PM
What do you want on your Tombstone???? :hammer2:

Ziggy
08-24-2005, 04:26 PM
:devil: :devil: LMAO!
Not til she works out the fuzzy hair problem........

MAINEVENT
08-24-2005, 04:29 PM
What do you want on your Tombstone???? :hammer2:
LMAO :hammer2: :hammer2:

Tombstone
08-24-2005, 05:39 PM
Wowwww, gota buncha :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: in here. Ya'll gotta admit, Tombstone sure stirred da pot up 2day 'ey? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: BIG FUN BIG FUN BIG FUN!!!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-24-2005, 06:51 PM
I thought it was YOU that got pissed off at people. . . then you shoot them.
Am I mistaken? Just want to make sure Mr. Harley knows what he's getting into. :D

JackieV
08-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Am I mistaken? Just want to make sure Mr. Harley knows what he's getting into. :D
Oh yeah, does he know about her record??? OMG or when she is PMS'ing sheesh... :jawdrop:

MR HARLEY
08-25-2005, 08:07 AM
She likes guns huh, very :cool:, what kind ? :p
[QUOTE=JackieV]Oh yeah, does he know about her record??? OMG or when she is PMS'ing sheesh
:sqeyes:
Nice Sig .....

Mrs.charitycase
08-25-2005, 08:16 AM
Not til she works out the fuzzy hair problem........
Hey that's not fair!!! That shit might not look thick...But it is! And too hard to shave! Give me a break!

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 08:28 AM
Hey that's not fair!!! That shit might not look thick...But it is! And too hard to shave! Give me a break!
i can help you out im i profesional.. honey , youl be smooooth when im done... :D

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 08:30 AM
hey on another note if you guys find this azz hole i have a very large deep hole in the earth that needs to be filled with s@@t it will be open for another week or so let me know...................... :D

ROZ
08-25-2005, 08:32 AM
Wowwww, gota buncha :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: in here. Ya'll gotta admit, Tombstone sure stirred da pot up 2day 'ey? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: BIG FUN BIG FUN BIG FUN!!!!!
This wasn't even close to stirring the pot... For lessons to stirring the pot, pm Hooligan, Kim Hanson, or Hoss :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 08:34 AM
This wasn't even close to stirring the pot... For lessons to stirring the pot, pm Hooligan, Kim Hanson, or Hoss :D
You forgot Tom Brown or Jordy. :D :wink:

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 08:36 AM
hi dia are we going to see you guys on labor day .... and how are you ! today :)

Mrs.charitycase
08-25-2005, 08:40 AM
Topless... Maybe you should post the pic.

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 08:45 AM
yeha post the pics........ please!

MR HARLEY
08-25-2005, 08:48 AM
I third that motion for pics please :boxed:

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 08:54 AM
hi dia are we going to see you guys on labor day .... and how are you ! today :)
Hi baby, I am great thanks for asking. How are you?? :) :)
I will be with Mrs.CC at Knights Landing for Labor Day. :) Jealous yet?? :wink: :wink: :)

Tombstone
08-25-2005, 08:54 AM
:220v: Post 'em Charity, POST 'EM!!!!! :220v:

Tombstone
08-25-2005, 08:56 AM
hey on another note if you guys find this azz hole i have a very large deep hole in the earth that needs to be filled with s@@t it will be open for another week or so let me know...................... :D
Uhhh yeah, thats about all there is to do where you live, dig holes. Since you're lookin to fill it with SH :jawdrop: T......JUMP IN!!!! :D :clover: :D :clover: :D

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Hi baby, I am great thanks for asking. How are you?? :) :)
I will be with Mrs.CC at Knights Landing for Labor Day. :) Jealous yet?? :wink: :wink: :)
hell yes ! give her big hug and a deep wet kiss and bring one back from her for me thanks oh ! pics to ummmmmmmm yummy :rollside:

hoolign
08-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Uhhh yeah, thats about all there is to do where you live, dig holes. Since you're lookin to fill it with SH :jawdrop: T......JUMP IN!!!! :D :clover: :D :clover: :D
Ahhh Tubesbone..is back.. the only shit on here is what your weak brain is converting into text. Did you finally get the taste of cock out of your mouth? or just savoring it ?? Take the spatula out of your ass and lets see what kind of shit you can stir up here.. :idea:

piper
08-25-2005, 09:04 AM
I haven't been gone that long and I can see Hooli is still harrassing people. :D

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:05 AM
maybe ill find you at the bottom of the s**t pile . dick head,, but to bad it isnt in my town that the hole is,, you think i give that info out you stupid shit... cant you just go the **** away :devil: :devil:

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:07 AM
What have I missed?? Do we have another HB a**hole??? :yuk: :cool:

piper
08-25-2005, 09:08 AM
What have I missed?? Do we have another HB a**hole??? :yuk: :cool:
Damn I missed it too?

atomickitn
hey piper you can start you recon by finding this azz hole, and doing what you do best ,,,,,,,,,, so hows it ! killed anybody yet.... get the hint azz hole(tombstone)

pixilatedpussy
I haven't been gone that long and I can see Hooli is still harrassing people. :D
Ahhh.. Hi hunney!!!! Yes the shiat started up again I see! :supp:

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:09 AM
hey piper you can start you recon by finding this azz hole, and doing what you do best ,,,,,,,,,, so hows it ! killed anybody yet.... get the hint azz hole(tombstone)
Yah tell him Bobby!!
Dont f...with Piper! :D

piper
08-25-2005, 09:09 AM
hey piper you can start you recon by fineing this azz hole, and doing what you do best ,,,,,,,,,, so hows it ! killed anybody yet.... get the hint azz hole(tombstone)
Not yet but I can still hit a moving target at 1000 yards. What's going on with this bozo?

MR HARLEY
08-25-2005, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the warning MMSW :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 09:10 AM
Hey Piper, How are you??? Glad to see you are able to join us still. :D

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:11 AM
Not yet but I can still hit a moving target at 1000 yards. What's going on with this bozo?
some clown talkin his B S to lots of very cool peeps that dont deserve to be talked to like that

pixilatedpussy
Thanks for the warning pixilatedpussy :D
LMAO! :p

pixilatedpussy
some clown talkin his B S to lots of very cool peeps that dont deserve to be talked to like that
He hasn't started on me yet...I am waiting...... :idea: :sleeping:

piper
08-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Hey Piper, How are you??? Glad to see you are able to join us still. :D
I missed you guys way too much. No matter where in the world I am I will always find a way to get on HB. :D

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:13 AM
oh honey give him a few mins ,,, so how is my honey ive missed you lots ....... say hi to geza too :D

piper
08-25-2005, 09:14 AM
Well he better learn fast not to mess with anyone on here because it might be dangerous to his health.

Mrs.Racer277
I missed you guys way too much. No matter where in the world I am I will always find a way to get on HB. :D
We missed you too. I hope all is going well for you. Did you read you bye bye thread??? Great things said. :)

MR HARLEY
Im all confused , you and My Mans Sporting Woods avitars are the same :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:15 AM
oh honey give him a few mins ,,, so how is my honey ive missed you lots ....... say hi to geza too :D
Hi sweets! We just got back from Cabo...good times! Back to the stress now!!! Dealing with the lame asses that are working on the river house!!! :squiggle:

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:15 AM
when you get back from you secret location i do belive that there are a lot of peeps that would love to buy you a cold one stay safe ,,and again thanks ! :wink:

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:16 AM
We missed you too. I hope all is going well for you. Did you read you bye bye thread??? Great things said. :)
I didn't!!! Where the hell was I???? :(
Sorry Piper! You know I love ya!!! :p

topless
08-25-2005, 09:16 AM
I never get pissed off.........I get even. :D :D

piper
08-25-2005, 09:17 AM
I'll have to go back and look at it. I ran out of time last week before I left. Plus I'm supposed to get going soon as well.

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:17 AM
Im all confused , you and My Mans Sporting Woods avitars are the same :rollside:
She is another avatar stealer!!!! I am gonna have to change mine!!! :cry: :cry: And I like mine too!!!!

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Hi sweets! We just got back from Cabo...good times! Back to the stress now!!! Dealing with the lame asses that are working on the river house!!! :squiggle:
damm const workers ,,, you cant find good help anywhere,, how about breakfast again at topock sat morn , laborday weekend,, sound good.... :idea:

piper
when you get back from you secret location i do belive that there are a lot of peeps that would love to buy you a cold one stay safe ,,and again thanks ! :wink:
Hey when I get back I'm buying you all a cold one. You guys are great!!

Mrs.Racer277
I didn't!!! Where the hell was I???? :(
Sorry Piper! You know I love ya!!! :p
I bumped it up for you sweetie. :D

MR HARLEY
She is another avatar stealer!!!! I am gonna have to change mine!!! :cry: :cry: And I like mine too!!!!
They both fit you ladies well ;)

pixilatedpussy
damm const workers ,,, you cant find good help anywhere,, how about breakfast again at topock sat morn , laborday weekend,, sound good.... :idea:
PERFECT!!! :D

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:19 AM
They both fit you ladies well ;)
LMAO!!! ;) So whatcha saying????....... :clover:

piper
08-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Damn, breakfast in Topock would be great. Well I'll think about you guys as I enjoy this MRE. :mad:

Miss Perfect
08-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Ohhh... my buddy's back! :rollside:

Miss Perfect
08-25-2005, 09:21 AM
You rang? ;)

atomickitn
good luck trying ill bet that peeps will be fighten to see whos going to pay for the next round ...... :D

pixilatedpussy
You rang? ;)
OMG!!! LMAO!!! :D
Hello sweetie! How are you?

MR HARLEY
08-25-2005, 09:22 AM
LMAO!!! ;) So whatcha saying????....... :clover:
Nothing in general ....**Runs and cowers in the corner**............lol

Miss Perfect
OMG!!! LMAO!!! :D
Hello sweetie! How are you?
I'm good. How are you?

atomickitn
Damn, breakfast in Topock would be great. Well I'll think about you guys as I enjoy this MRE. :mad:
we will have a toast to you on that day ! to say thanks and that we are thinking of you, wish you were hear . :D

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:24 AM
ill call you guys sometime on fri to see what time to meet !love ya sweets :D

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:25 AM
Nothing in general ....**Runs and cowers in the corner**............lol
Hee Hee Hee!!! :D :devil:

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:26 AM
I'm good. How are you?
Still trying to get back to life other than Cabo style!!!

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:26 AM
we will have a toast to you on that day ! to say thanks and that we are thinking of you, wish you were hear . :D
TOTALLY!!!
It is a plan!!!

hoolign
08-25-2005, 09:27 AM
I'm just trying do do my part :D

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:27 AM
ill call you guys sometime on fri to see what time to meet !love ya sweets :D
Sounds good!

MR HARLEY
08-25-2005, 09:28 AM
Hee Hee Hee!!! :D :devil:
:p Nice boat BTW

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:33 AM
:p Nice boat BTW
Thanks sweetie! I love it!! She's my baby! ;)

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Thanks sweetie! I love it!! She's my baby! ;)
Hey whats the deal with the house??? Sean is at ours right now. I can not wait to see pics.

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:39 AM
Hey whats the deal with the house??? Sean is at ours right now. I can not wait to see pics.
Oh baby..these guys are so freakin lame! We are waiting on some fixtures for the bathrooms & kitchen....holding up everything!! The final appraisal was unable to be completed because these jackasses cant get the timing right! So we are just waiting for that!

Tombstone
08-25-2005, 09:40 AM
Wow! :idea: Will you guys buy me a round too? I will be :cool: from now on...

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh baby..these guys are so freakin lame! We are waiting on some fixtures for the bathrooms & kitchen....holding up everything!! The final appraisal was unable to be completed because these jackasses cant get the timing right! So we are just waiting for that!
:( :( Sorry to hear that. :( :(
Keep me posted.

hoolign
08-25-2005, 09:43 AM
You can be the pivot man for the annual ***boat circle jerk

Miss Perfect
08-25-2005, 09:43 AM
No. Now will you please just go away?

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:44 AM
rotfalmao :D oh hooli!

Tombstone
08-25-2005, 09:46 AM
Im trying to be nice. :frown: Be my friend Hooli. Or else :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:49 AM
Oh I get it....Free drinks & he will be our friend!!! Wow.... :220v: Welcome to the group! Now be nice!

hoolign
Im trying to be nice. :frown: Be my friend Hooli. Or else :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
You'll be "nice" and covered in ***boat GOOP...so bring your own towel

pixilatedpussy
:( :( Sorry to hear that. :( :(
Keep me posted.
I will! Now hows you house? Is Sean doing the wiring today???

Miss Perfect
08-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Oh I get it....Free drinks & he will be our friend!!! Wow.... :220v: Welcome to the group! Now be nice!
I'm sure he'll need a ride in your boat too! :p

Miss Perfect
08-25-2005, 09:50 AM
You'll be "nice" and covered in ***boat GOOP...so bring your own towel
ewwwwwwwww

MR HARLEY
08-25-2005, 09:52 AM
You guys and ladies are great ROFL ..............

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 09:52 AM
I will! Now hows you house? Is Sean doing the wiring today???
Yep, doing that today. Left early this am. :2purples:
Painted inside. Cabinets etc will start this week. :cool:

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:53 AM
Yah he probably has a canoe!

hoolign
ewwwwwwwww
I hope that dont gross you out!...I was gonna have you handing out prizes for whovever gets it in his ear :D :p

pixilatedpussy
Yep, doing that today. Left early this am. :2purples:
Painted inside. Cabinets etc will start this week. :cool:
SWEET!Post some pics later!

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 09:54 AM
You guys and ladies are great ROFL ..............
I am just waiting for him to make a comment.....towards me...then its ON! :D

Miss Perfect
08-25-2005, 09:54 AM
I hope that dont gross you out!...I was gonna have you handing out prizes for whovever gets it in his ear :D :p
rotflmao :D

Tombstone
08-25-2005, 09:55 AM
Actually, I do have a boat. Its a Grumman 12Ft Aluminum. I opted for the padded seats vs. the wood seats. Also, had 'em put a 40hp instead of the 30hp they normally come with. Ignorance is bliss Miss. :) :) :rollside: :rollside:

hoolign
08-25-2005, 09:56 AM
SHOOT HIM WITH A CARP PIXILATED...SHOOT HIM WITH A CARP

Tombstone
08-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Oh come now PP - dont get froggy. Tombstone will have to sit you back on your lilly pad. :eat: :hammer2:

MR HARLEY
08-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Im not sure thats a good idea :idea: :p

Miss Perfect
08-25-2005, 09:59 AM
Im sure thats not a good idea :idea: :p
You learn quick Harley. :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 09:59 AM
SWEET!Post some pics later!
That is what I am waiting for. Told him to hook up the lap top. :cool: :cool:

pixilatedpussy
08-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Actually, I do have a boat. Its a Grumman 12Ft Aluminum. I opted for the padded seats vs. the wood seats. Also, had 'em put a 40hp instead of the 30hp they normally come with. Ignorance is bliss Miss. :) :) :rollside: :rollside:
OMG!!! NICE!! :p

MR HARLEY
08-25-2005, 10:02 AM
You learn quick Harley. :rollside:
Thanks , been around a couple good boards and the last thing a good community wants is a troll .

pixilatedpussy
Oh come now PP - dont get froggy. Tombstone will have to sit you back on your lilly pad. :eat: :hammer2:
DURRRR!!!

Mrs.Racer277
Probably NOT a very good idea!!! :devil: