PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day!!!! 08/24/05

WUTWZAT
08-25-2005, 06:32 AM
Ha, I just wanted to start a thread where everyone could BS and not go off the subject. :D How is everyone? Also I am looking for a job if anyone is hiring! :frown:
:p Jason "with the blonde hair"

Vada
08-25-2005, 06:36 AM
Happy day to you too! Much better than yesterday!
Why are you looking for a job???

Redneck
08-25-2005, 06:37 AM
Happy hump day sounds like a good day to just hump

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 06:37 AM
Happy Hump Day! :)

Vada
08-25-2005, 06:38 AM
Happy hump day sounds like a good day to just hump
Do you feel like humping?? :p

Flashover
08-25-2005, 06:38 AM
Ha, I just wanted to start a thread where everyone could BS and not go off the subject. :D How is everyone? Also I am looking for a job if anyone is hiring! :frown:
:p Jason "with the blonde hair"
Im also looking for a new job... Good luck to ya. And Wednesday is good but friday is better :D :D :D

Redneck
08-25-2005, 06:44 AM
Do you feel like humping?? :p
of course

Do F150's Float?
08-25-2005, 07:03 AM
Woo Hoo!!! I <3 Hump Day!!!!

pjones
08-25-2005, 07:21 AM
Humpity Humpity Hump... :wink:

Do F150's Float?
08-25-2005, 08:41 AM
Bumpity Hump Hump Hump!!!!

ShutYaPieHole
08-25-2005, 09:15 AM
Gotta Get Over The Hump!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta Get Over The Hump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAFD
08-25-2005, 09:16 AM
so who decided to make wednesday hump day? the world may never know! carry on.....

Vada
08-25-2005, 09:17 AM
I decided that Wednesday should be hump day :hammer2:

Do F150's Float?
08-25-2005, 09:17 AM
so who decided to make wednesday hump day? the world may never know! carry on.....
Wednesday has always been hump day!!!! More in the sense of getting thru the week. I, however, like to interpret it my own way :devil: Tee Hee!!!

LAFD
08-25-2005, 09:19 AM
just wonderin why wednesday was hump day. shoudnt everyday be hump day? just a thought.

*!Ken's Wife!*
08-25-2005, 09:23 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/BarbieDollQtPi/humpthetree.gif
HAPPY HUMP DAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/BarbieDollQtPi/shaggin.gif

LAFD
08-25-2005, 09:24 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/BarbieDollQtPi/humpthetree.gif
HAPPY HUMP DAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/BarbieDollQtPi/shaggin.gif
hahahah wtf thats some funny sh*t right there.

Do F150's Float?
08-25-2005, 09:25 AM
just wonderin why wednesday was hump day. shoudnt everyday be hump day? just a thought.
Well, yeah, everyday is humpday...but wednesday needed something to get excited about...i mean, think about thursday...thursday is almost friday, and friday & saturday go without saying. Sunday to tuesday are like, recovery days, and Wednesday needed an excuse!!!!

Vada
08-25-2005, 09:28 AM
Well long long long ago....back in the 1970's,
there was a fine young gentleman at work, sitting in his brown leather chair in his shag rug office.
It was a rainy Wednesday morning and the day had gloom written all over it. He sat there in his brown leather chair wondering to himself. He was why he always felt so crappy on Wednesdays. He sat and thought for hours.
Finally, he thought to himself "well Monday and Tuesday feel like the beginning of the week. Settling down from the weekend and anxious to get some work done.". Then he thought "and Thursday and Friday are pretty great because I know that the weekend is on it's way and the work week is almost done." Then he said out loud even though nobody was in the room, "Ah ha! Wednesday must be hump day since it doesn't feel like the beginning of the week and it also doesn't feel like the end of the week. It feels like crap. Just waiting to get off of this hump."
And that my friend is how hump day began!

LAFD
08-25-2005, 09:30 AM
there was a fine young gentleman at work, sitting in his brown leather chair in his shag rug office.
It was a rainy Wednesday morning and the day had gloom written all over it. He sat there in his brown leather chair wondering to himself. He was why he always felt so crappy on Wednesdays. He sat and thought for hours.
Finally, he thought to himself "well Monday and Tuesday feel like the beginning of the week. Settling down from the weekend and anxious to get some work done.". Then he thought "and Thursday and Friday are pretty great because I know that the weekend is on it's way and the work week is almost done." Then he said out loud even though nobody was in the room, "Ah ha! Wednesday must be hump day since it doesn't feel like the beginning of the week and it also doesn't feel like the end of the week. It feels like crap. Just waiting to get off of this hump."
hot damn see i learn someethin new everyday. thank you for showin me the light.....

*!Ken's Wife!*
08-25-2005, 09:31 AM
I have a new wrinkle in my brain!! Thanks!!

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:35 AM
and all this time i thought we was supposed to hump on this day... dammm !and hear ive been trying to find somebody to hump.. :hammer2:

Vada
08-25-2005, 09:37 AM
and all this time i thought we was supposed to hump on this day... dammm !and hear ive been trying to find somebody to hump.. :hammer2:
See? Now you know. :wink: Although feel free to hump all you want. :p
Feel free to tell your all your friends about the meaning behind hump day.

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:38 AM
See? Now you know. :wink: Although feel free to hump all you want. :p
Feel free to tell your all your friends about the meaning behind hump day.
is this your way of telling me you want to hump with me ! if sooo OK :D

Vada
08-25-2005, 09:39 AM
is this your way of telling me you want to hump with me ! if sooo OK :D
Hey! I'm always up for a good hump! :wink:

atomickitn
08-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Hey! I'm always up for a good hump! :wink:
OOOOOOOHHHHH this could be fun ! :D :D :D

WUTWZAT
08-26-2005, 06:19 AM
Happy day to you too! Much better than yesterday!
Why are you looking for a job???
Sorry for the delay, first I can't post on ***boat anymore from there, and second I am just not happy with it so its time to move on.
Jason

NOTALENT
08-26-2005, 06:20 AM
Sorry for the delay, first I can't post on ***boat anymore from there, and second I am just not happy with it so its time to move on.
Jason
quit your bitchin...A job is suppost to be Hard Damn Work..!!! and you suppost to hate it!!! Thats why its called WORKING!!! :D
Ok...they currupted me...im officialy A WALL!! :mad: