Dogballs
05-07-2006, 06:48 AM
Rented a house and I am rolling out. :crossx:

LGCDEVIL
05-07-2006, 07:34 AM
I heard Martinez sucks.

Nucking futs
05-07-2006, 07:36 AM
I will be there with or without my boat.I will be with Dan and his TPR deckboat.

Dogballs
05-07-2006, 08:05 AM
I heard Martinez sucks.
I heard you suck! would you like to go?

Paulie
05-07-2006, 12:05 PM
i was trying to go but didnt get a place in time =( Hey does anyone know of personal owners of places out there to rent? Im kinda over the martinez resort if you know what i mean :yuk:

GunninGopher
05-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Hahahahaha,
"Resort!!"
I always get a kick out of that one. The first time I saw it called that was when they first got a web site.
One thing I will be thankful for about how that place is run. When my son was about 1, I was giving him a shower in one of the bungalo's and I dropped him on his head. Good thing there was about 10 layers and 30 years of linolium bubbling on the bathroom floor!!!
Of course, I understand why their places are kept up the way they are. I've tried to put my head through a wall more than once there, and don't even get me started on the bar. Table standing, roach eating, beer smuggling.
I can't wait to go again. Wifey and I are looking at the 4th of July extended weekend. Other than that it is Hidden Shores for us family types, IMHO.

moneysucker
05-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Me and rubber ducky will be out. I will either be driving Money $ucker or on Ducky's pontoon boat.

LGCDEVIL
05-08-2006, 05:47 AM
I heard you suck! would you like to go?
ouch

Dogballs
05-08-2006, 07:07 AM
LGC,
When were you planning to head out this week?
Balls

Danhercules
05-08-2006, 09:56 AM
I will be there and Futs, who says your gonna be in my boat? Your gonna have yours done by then!!!!
Nastynebs, Where are you???

Paulie
05-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Hahahahaha,
"Resort!!"
I always get a kick out of that one. The first time I saw it called that was when they first got a web site.
One thing I will be thankful for about how that place is run. When my son was about 1, I was giving him a shower in one of the bungalo's and I dropped him on his head. Good thing there was about 10 layers and 30 years of linolium bubbling on the bathroom floor!!!
Of course, I understand why their places are kept up the way they are. I've tried to put my head through a wall more than once there, and don't even get me started on the bar. Table standing, roach eating, beer smuggling.
I can't wait to go again. Wifey and I are looking at the 4th of July extended weekend. Other than that it is Hidden Shores for us family types, IMHO. there has to be other places to rent out there other than the bungalows and the trailers. that is why I am looking for someone that may rent the property but owns the trailer and rents it out.