PDA

View Full Version : guys have you ever?

a catered life
08-25-2005, 03:55 PM
been dumped and saw the same chick years later and she was all over your sack? :supp: you try to be nice to her and she takes it the wrong way she ask for your number, ask if your married, ask if your seeing anybody, crap like that?
i'm asking cause it just happen to me today :lightsabe dam its hard being so dam hot ;)

mike37
08-25-2005, 04:00 PM
been dumped and saw the same chick years later and she was all over your sack? :supp: you try to be nice to her and she takes it the wrong way she ask for your number, ask if your married, ask if your seeing anybody, crap like that?
i'm asking cause it just happen to me today :lightsabe dam its hard being so dam hot ;)
I think its just you man :)

WYRD
08-25-2005, 04:00 PM
I hear ya the temp was like 87 degrees today :crossx:

HCS
08-25-2005, 04:02 PM
Ya...Iv'e had that shit happen. But she was hot when I was with her then when I saw her a few years later she was a hog. :yuk:
Then they want you back. :2purples:

SummitKarl
08-25-2005, 04:04 PM
perty standard thing with the ex-G/F's, they know what their getting :wink:
did this with one EX 4 years in a row November - Jan 2nd each year :hammerhea

a catered life
08-25-2005, 04:07 PM
I think its just you man :)
hey mike you might be right :devil:

1stepcloser
08-25-2005, 04:11 PM
Phuck her! Literally! then dump her and savor the sweet taste of retribution. :)

Windy
08-25-2005, 04:13 PM
dam its hard being so dam hot ;)
I dont believe you...lets see a pic. :)

Ziggy
08-25-2005, 04:22 PM
Ex-wife tried it once after she beat the chit out of me in court....I was like WTF!!! Are you crazy? I've dated other girls already and now realize how horrible our relationship was, there's no way in hell I'd go back to someone as fu(ked up as you :yuk:
Not only have you lost any looks you had but you're even uglier inside.
Needless to say she beat the crap out of me in court all over....

JetBoatRich
08-25-2005, 04:32 PM
Willie happens all the time :D Makes Steph feel good knowing I picked her :jawdrop:

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Phuck her! Literally! then dump her and savor the sweet taste of retribution. :)
He forgot to mention HE IS MARRIED. :( :wink:

Fozzy
08-25-2005, 06:38 PM
He forgot to mention HE IS MARRIED. :( :wink:
And the problem is.......?

Kilrtoy
08-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Can some one explain what getting dumped is....

a catered life
08-25-2005, 08:08 PM
Can some one explain what getting dumped is....
that hurt.....
what up jbr remember steph posts on here now ;)

SoCal_fun
08-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Oh yeah, I'm used to it!! LOL!! How do you think I've stayed married for 14 1/2 years!! ;)

Kilrtoy
08-25-2005, 08:35 PM
that hurt.....
what up jbr remember steph posts on here now ;)
I was just kidding I dumped plenty of BIATCHES....

KACHINA KEN
08-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Just say to yourself over and over "she's an ex for a reason"

a catered life
08-25-2005, 08:37 PM
Just say to yourself over and over "she's an ex for a reason"
yo got a strong point there :D

a catered life
08-25-2005, 08:37 PM
I was just kidding I dumped plenty of BIATCHES....
lmao