PDA

View Full Version : Supercross fan,hope you enjoyed the year

riverroyal
05-07-2006, 07:59 AM
because next years gonna suck!RC on a select few races,leaves Bubba to beat Reed every weekend,gonna get boring

JB in so cal
05-07-2006, 08:17 AM
And RC's reduced schedule next year has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with his desire to race NASCAR :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Uhh huh.

riverroyal
05-07-2006, 08:18 AM
him,.i heard through good sources bubba will follow in 2 years

patsbrothel
05-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Why does RC think he can become a wining NASCAR driver ?.....you cant compare motorcycles and stock cars..! He would be stupid to go to NASCAR

riverroyal
05-07-2006, 08:44 AM
but he is young,and reallyyyyy rich,he will win someday,could be 10 years

life's a river
05-07-2006, 09:27 AM
And RC's reduced schedule next year has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with his desire to race NASCAR :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Uhh huh.
RC is leaving because he knows that Bubba will smoke him next year. Reed might win a couple if Bubba crashes or breaks.
LAR

DEEZ NUTTS
05-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Bubba will gap the pack so bad it wont even be worth watching. He could slow down and win every race next year without breaking a sweat. I hope he does slow it down and not wreck.
To the naysayers-
RC and NASCAR, if you could you would.

05-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Why does RC think he can become a wining NASCAR driver ?.....you cant compare motorcycles and stock cars..! He would be stupid to go to NASCAR
if he can find a owner who wants to spent the bucks after crashing a few
cars, look at riggs how many he crashes

SHIFTY
05-07-2006, 10:33 AM
NASCAR fans should keep an eye on Supercross driver Ricky Carmichael, the sport's biggest star might be thinking about making the jump to stock car racing.
Carmichael and NASCAR driver Kasey Kahne have become good friends, and Kahne took advantage of Nextel Cup's week off to watch Carmichael race last week at the Hoosier Dome in Indianapolis.
"Those guys are very talented," Kahne told SI.com. "You can watch them and see how talented they are. Anybody that talented and likes going fast and doesn't have a problem racing close and jumping on top of each other just about wouldn't have a problem with any other type of racing. If he wanted to race NASCAR and he put in the time and effort, I don't see why he couldn't."
Carmichael makes an estimated $8 million per year and is in the last year of his Supercross contract. He says driving in NASCAR is a dream. Carmichael, 26, is weary of the pounding he takes in Supercross. In his case, driving in NASCAR would be an easier way to make a living.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/hohlfeld/3716226.html

RiverRatMike
05-07-2006, 02:53 PM
chad reed will be all over Bubba next year. go team Yamaha!

Woodster
05-07-2006, 04:01 PM
chad reed will be all over Bubba next year. go team Yamaha!
LOl dont mean go Team Honda??

Woodster
05-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Just got back from Vegas..It ended up being a pretty boring and uneventful race for the most part..Tedesco's crash was horrific to say the least. i cant belive he got up and came back for the semi's. Next year is gonna be pretty boring with Stewart winning, and everybody else fighting for 2nd place.

77charger
05-07-2006, 05:35 PM
I stayed up to watch the vegas race last night.My thought was it was pretty boring.bubba smoked rc and reed was not even close then to go into this race only 5 points behind and lose by 2. I was hoping for a winner take all which imo it should have been
Todays racing aint like when i was a kid or the days of mark barnett,broc glover,david bailey,ron lechien,rick johnson,jeff ward.bob hannah,etc.When they raced there was a race not the same blow out every week.didnt whine just go out and race.

SHIFTY
05-07-2006, 06:24 PM
I stayed up to watch the vegas race last night.My thought was it was pretty boring.bubba smoked rc and reed was not even close then to go into this race only 5 points behind and lose by 2. I was hoping for a winner take all which imo it should have been
Todays racing aint like when i was a kid or the days of mark barnett,broc glover,david bailey,ron lechien,rick johnson,jeff ward.bob hannah,etc.When they raced there was a race not the same blow out every week.didnt whine just go out and race.
YEAH, AND I BET ELECTRICITY IS A SUMBITCH...

Racer277
05-07-2006, 08:34 PM
YEAH, AND I BET ELECTRICITY IS A SUMBITCH...
:D :D :D
There was some drama.
CR and RC both could have been taken out by team riders, fortunately everyone (except Windham :rolleyes: ) stayed out of it.
Biggest drama we really saw was 100 kids trying to get past us to Pastrana when they realized he was sitting behind us. :rollside:
Poor guy had to make a run for it!
LV always has the best scenery in SX, so it was still worth the trip.

tcook33
05-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Windham did nothing wrong. Should he have pulled off the track and let him by???? The top 5 guys are all paid in the millions to race and each spot is earned, not given. Same with RESPECT (see next paragraph). If you are gonna battle for the lead, you have to make some passes along the way.....Unless your Bubba :D .
Maybe all that "CHUMP" talk and "WHINING" bit him in the ass last night when it counted most.

Waldo
05-08-2006, 09:10 AM
Got back last night. Traffic SUX. Racing was okay. It worked out like I thought it would. Tedesco's crash was right in front of us and man was it BAD!!! Like someone else said...I can't believe he got up from it.