PDA

View Full Version : Hey SCOPE members or who ever from SCOPE.

andy01
08-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Did I read it right, it is $460 bucks to enter my boat now?
Andy

Havasu Hangin'
08-25-2005, 06:50 PM
Quit whining, you baller! :boxingguy

unleashed
08-25-2005, 06:51 PM
Andy
I think its more???? I know its crazy but I believe the extra fee goes to charity. I sent mine in Monday. :(
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Jrocket
08-25-2005, 06:54 PM
I think its more???? I know its crazy but I believe the extra fee goes to charity. I sent mine in Monday. :(
Deano
You must be selling alot of T-shirts.

andy01
08-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Deano
I have been trying to figure out how to get the flyer. (my computer doesn't like adobe lately) so tonight I finally down load the flyer again and down load adobe again and that is what it had on it. If it is that much then I will
Stand on the grass like last year and look at the boats
Put my boat in the water and cruise around.
Put my boat in the water, cruise around take my boat home and go back and buy dinner for $25 bucks like last year.
I won't pay $600 bucks to run my out in the same place I run it every weekend. Looks like a lot of fun and would have done it if it was a couple of hundered.
Im may or may not be a junior baller, but $600 bucks to run a poker run in Ca. seems a little out of sight to me. Im sure it is worth it but this is the first chance I have taken the time to try and get my computer to run adobe since the last episode a while back..... I need to get get Geek Sqaud out here to figure this out.

riverliver
Andy
Better sell those seat at $200.00 per seat.. :D

Jrocket
HH...you doing this run?

Jrocket
08-25-2005, 06:59 PM
Im may or may not be a junior baller,
What the hell is a junior baller...LMAO

andy01
08-25-2005, 07:00 PM
HH...you doing this run?
He's on kid patrol but will be down there being an adult......this I have to see......

andy01
08-25-2005, 07:01 PM
What the hell is a junior baller...LMAO
Us guys that still make $100 bucks a week....... we think we are ballers but we are not........

andy01
08-25-2005, 07:01 PM
HH...you doing this run?
You doing this run Mr. Rocket?

Jrocket
08-25-2005, 07:04 PM
You doing this run Mr. Rocket?
Im going to the river,still looking for a place to buy.Unless HH wants to take his boat.

Havasu Hangin'
08-25-2005, 07:05 PM
HH...you doing this run?
Not unless I duct tape the kids up and put them in the closet.
:notam:

andy01
08-25-2005, 07:05 PM
Im going to the river,still looking for a place to buy.Unless HH wants to take his boat.
Didn't find anything yet? Well good luck, isn't some of the best shopping this time of year? End of season deals?

andy01
08-25-2005, 07:06 PM
I thought you said you weren't going to do that anymore, they were getting to old to do that to them or something?

Havasu Hangin'
08-25-2005, 07:09 PM
I thought you said you weren't going to do that anymore, they were getting to old to do that to them or something?
I still do it...
...but now I put a bowl of water and some food on the floor. That Oprah show has taught me alot about being a selfish parent.
:D

riverliver
08-25-2005, 07:12 PM
What have you been looking for ? Want to buy my river pad ?

Jrocket
08-25-2005, 07:17 PM
Cant quite spend a million for a house at the river just yet.....Or ever for that matter. :p

andy01
08-25-2005, 07:18 PM
He could buy it with the Daytona and not worry about putting that DCB back together.

Jrocket
08-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Didn't find anything yet? Well good luck, isn't some of the best shopping this time of year? End of season deals?
Prices are stooopid right now,but the bars are still open so ive got that to fall back on.

riverliver
08-25-2005, 07:19 PM
He has a boat ?

Jrocket
08-25-2005, 07:19 PM
So whats your point?Lets go...

Jrocket
08-25-2005, 07:20 PM
He has a boat ?
Boat,yes....motor,no.

riverliver
08-25-2005, 07:21 PM
Boat,yes....motor,no.
Maybe we could pull your(DCB) around with the whaler..

Jrocket
08-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Maybe we could pull your(DCB) around with the whaler..
Looked for it,but it wasnt tied up out front...whats up? Some lady in a funky hat was working on the docks.

riverliver
08-25-2005, 07:26 PM
Looked for it,but it wasnt tied up out front...whats up? Some lady in a funky hat was working on the docks.
I pulled it out a few weeks ago since it was just getting beat up in the dock.

Jrocket
08-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Should of sold me the place at Bransons.

riverliver
08-25-2005, 07:38 PM
Should of sold me the place at Bransons.
I gave it away and they had to remove it from the park. They are such assholes there.....

boatnam2
08-25-2005, 07:48 PM
andy01 come on big baller sell some of that shit you have laying around in your back yard and do the run!

andy01
08-25-2005, 08:00 PM
andy01 come on big baller sell some of that shit you have laying around in your back yard and do the run!
I don't need to sell anything, I need to buy something......

Steamin' Rice
08-25-2005, 08:24 PM
The entry fees had to go up this year because all of the fees for the poker run went up - City permits, coast guard permits, helicopter permits, fire boat permits, launch ramp permits, party permits, permits for other permits, event insurance, etc etc etc.
The late fees kicked in starting Aug 1 as an incentive to get people to register early, and they are donated to the charity - Entries that come in two days before the event take extra time to deal with and get into the system at the last minute.
With some of the high-profile accidents that have happened at poker runs and with offshore boats in general it gets more and more expensive to insure and put together. The poker run is 100% non-profit and a lot of the money goes to help out charity. Regardless, it is a lot of money to enter the poker run, especially with the late fees.
I'll keep an eye out for you guys this weekend - I'm going to try to catch the offshore races on Sun and then possibly hit the Yardhouse for lunch

boatnam2
08-25-2005, 08:41 PM
sell the forklift

FASTERDAMITT
08-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Andy
Wutz up ANDY01,
I'll be out there also. I'm takin delivery of my boat tomarrow finally. I wanted to sign up for the poker run earlier but didn't know if I would have the boat. I'll be doing a run to Catalina or whatever on saturday and out watchin the races on sunday. PM me if you are interested. I'll bring a deck of cards. :D

andy01
08-26-2005, 06:32 AM
The entry fees had to go up this year because all of the fees for the poker run went up - City permits, coast guard permits, helicopter permits, fire boat permits, launch ramp permits, party permits, permits for other permits, event insurance, etc etc etc.
The late fees kicked in starting Aug 1 as an incentive to get people to register early, and they are donated to the charity - Entries that come in two days before the event take extra time to deal with and get into the system at the last minute.
With some of the high-profile accidents that have happened at poker runs and with offshore boats in general it gets more and more expensive to insure and put together. The poker run is 100% non-profit and a lot of the money goes to help out charity. Regardless, it is a lot of money to enter the poker run, especially with the late fees.
I'll keep an eye out for you guys this weekend - I'm going to try to catch the offshore races on Sun and then possibly hit the Yardhouse for lunch
Thanks for the info. I will probably be out there. I won't be doing the Poker RUn, I have a hard time spending $700 bucks over $8 bucks. You guys have a good safe run and I am sure I will see out there Saturday or Sunday.
Andy

andy01
08-26-2005, 06:34 AM
Wutz up ANDY01,
I'll be out there also. I'm takin delivery of my boat tomarrow finally. I wanted to sign up for the poker run earlier but didn't know if I would have the boat. I'll be doing a run to Catalina or whatever on saturday and out watchin the races on sunday. PM me if you are interested. I'll bring a deck of cards. :D
Bring the cards I will bring the .25 cent envelopes. I will be out there, I might make a run to the island with you.

FASTERDAMITT
08-26-2005, 07:53 AM
I'll keep an I out for ya. :rollside: