Very cool!.. :cool: :cool:

MikeF
08-25-2005, 08:19 PM
SuperSharpMike!
Saw it prior to all the resto and was impressed then. :cool:

ssmike
08-25-2005, 08:20 PM
Come on, throw up your pics!
BTW, we'll have the Maiden at CFW on Friday of labor day weekend......I'd like to reconnect with some Nor Cal 'ers

72 Hondo
08-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Very Nice!
New driver? :D

GofastRacer
08-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Come on, throw up your pics!
Why, mine's old shit!.. :D :D

olbiezer
08-25-2005, 08:36 PM
ssmike that thing is gorgeous........keep the pics coming :cool: :cool: :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-25-2005, 08:54 PM
Mike, 3 words NEW TRAILER WHEELS & quit being a flake and go pick up that scoop. :)

ACCEPTENCE
08-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Nice ride there chiefy :D
...but you gotta be kiddin me, that can't possibly be your son.
If it is, time has been flyin by way to fast, way to fast.
BTW- Cute little guy and he looks like he's gonna show you how to drive it soon.
Cheers!!!

smalls
08-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Mike, 3 words NEW TRAILER WHEELS & quit being a flake and go pick up that scoop. :)
I'm sayin!
Wow Jack is growin fast, What are ya feeding that kid?
I wanna see a picture of the writing on the right side...

78Eliminator
08-25-2005, 09:34 PM
You are going to have to move the seat forward. He isn't going to be able to put it to the wood where it is!!!! ;)
NICE BOAT!!!!! :D :D

dmontzsta
08-25-2005, 10:00 PM
B Boats For Life!
I really dig the canopy for the trailer. Also, I am jealous, you have a trailer jack. :)

eraser
08-26-2005, 05:47 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/41B_Boat.JPG
The next generation :D :D
All right!!!!! My buddy big jack takin the controls!!!!!! :D :D :D sweeet!

BILLY.B
08-26-2005, 06:05 AM
All right!!!!! My buddy big jack takin the controls!!!!!! :D :D :D sweeet!Can't be SSMike's kid. You can tell he's trying to reach the peddle to mash the gas :D :D . And if your gonna post a pic Chief and take the time to wash the boat off, clean the stinking wheels like Jerry said, or buy some buddy bearing covers. Unless you plan on running this boat at the Smelisnore boat drags then the grease will help protect the chrome from being eaten off. :D

dossangers
08-26-2005, 09:22 AM
B Boat owners rules #1 always clean your wheels !! B Boat emporiumhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167bb_boat_sale_006.jpg

ColeTR2
08-26-2005, 11:47 AM
quit being a flake and go pick up that scoop. :)
Sorry! But the only B boats I like, have a K on the side of them time to step up and put a blower / hat on it!!

dmontzsta
08-26-2005, 11:53 AM
B Boat owners rules #1 always clean your wheels !! B Boat emporiumhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167bb_boat_sale_006.jpg
Thats an awesome pic.

DUECE'SDAD
08-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Honest question, what wxactly is does the B and the K stand for, i realize this is some type of code for racing in a circle, but is that all you do with them, are they set up that if you let off theel it turns to one side, liike the tire pitch in a dirt traker. Do you guys go out to the popular hang outs where the other (drag,ski,jet) boats hang out ??? What are the distinguishing differences in a flat and a k or b ??? Questions I have always wanted to ask.

dmontzsta
08-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Honest question, what wxactly is does the B and the K stand for, i realize this is some type of code for racing in a circle, but is that all you do with them, are they set up that if you let off theel it turns to one side, liike the tire pitch in a dirt traker. Do you guys go out to the popular hang outs where the other (drag,ski,jet) boats hang out ??? What are the distinguishing differences in a flat and a k or b ??? Questions I have always wanted to ask.
B stands for Biesmeyer, Beezer, Barron, Revenge, etc... it is just slang for a circle boat.
The boats do not turn when you let off the wheel, it is just like any other boat, you have to turn them. The BIG difference is the bottoms are MUCH better at turning that other flats. I will let some of the vets chime in, since they could go in to more detail.
K is the class of racing big block blown alcohol injected.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-26-2005, 01:54 PM
B stands for Biesmeyer, Beezer, Barron, Revenge, etc... it is just slang for a circle boat.
B is short for Biesemeyer or any splash of a Biesemeyer. You can throw in the Barron sprint because Rusty Biesemeyer designed it too. Someone (circlejerk) partial to Laveys came up with the "B" nickname out of jealousy saying all "B" boats are the same and non original for being common and ez to drive. The fact of the matter is they are the boats winning races. So its code for a type of Hull. The K represents the top flatbottom circleboat racing class.
TR-2 Mike, I bet you'd be impressed when one of those single carb ss boats blows by you doin 120. And if or when you step it up we'll send loveless's unblown ps Barron by you at 130 :rollside:

dmontzsta
08-26-2005, 02:25 PM
B is short for Biesemeyer or any splash of a Biesemeyer. You can throw in the Barron sprint because Rusty Biesemeyer designed it too. Someone (circlejerk) partial to Laveys came up with the "B" nickname out of jealousy saying all "B" boats are the same and non original for being common and ez to drive. The fact of the matter is they are the boats winning races. So its code for a type of Hull. The K represents the top flatbottom circleboat racing class.
TR-2 Mike, I bet you'd be impressed when one of those single carb ss boats blows by you doin 120. And if or when you step it up we'll send loveless's unblown ps Barron by you at 130 :rollside:
Thanks Jer.
*Waiting for CJ to peak his head in* :D

olbiezer
08-26-2005, 02:56 PM
barrons.......the only way to go!!!!!!! lol :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

dossangers
08-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Honest question, what wxactly is does the B and the K stand for, i realize this is some type of code for racing in a circle, but is that all you do with them, are they set up that if you let off theel it turns to one side, liike the tire pitch in a dirt traker. Do you guys go out to the popular hang outs where the other (drag,ski,jet) boats hang out ??? What are the distinguishing differences in a flat and a k or b ??? Questions I have always wanted to ask.circle boats are true flats K's are heavy layup with big power. drag boats are light and dont like rough water and are twitchy. K boats eat up choppy water theres nothing like powering thru shitty water soaking up the SLOP! Then you get to SLAM in a left hander and run back down another 1/2 mile straight and do it all again its like the best b#@wjob u ever had and then some!!! :cool: :2purples: :eek: :D

Hot Rod Hallett
08-26-2005, 04:07 PM
SSMIKE- Bitchin boat man but for god sakes please spend some time on the trailer. Drop the fenders, custom wheels/low profile rubber. Check out Dossangers trailer. I know not everyone cares about the trailer but it makes the boat look so much better when it is out of the water.

Sangster
08-27-2005, 08:08 PM
..............http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0004.gif.......................

LeE ss13
08-28-2005, 06:46 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/41B_Boat.JPG
The next generation :D :D
Tell me about the plumbing. Is that a thermostat system? Does that work well? Who is the manufacturer? Boat looks great.