PDA

View Full Version : Smoking in the rain

topless
08-26-2005, 10:57 AM
Smoking in the Rain
Two old ladies were waiting for a bus and one of them was smoking a cigarette. It started to rain, so the old lady reached into her purse, took out a condom, cut off the tip and slipped it over her cigarette and continued to smoke.
Her friend saw this and said, "Hey thatÂ’s a good idea but, what is that thing you put over your cigarette?"
The other old lady said, "ItÂ’s a condom."
"A condom? Where do you get those?"
The lady with the cigarette told her friend that you could purchase condoms at the pharmacy. When the two old ladies arrived downtown, the old lady with all the
questions went into the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if he sold condoms. The pharmacist said yes, but looked a little surprised that this old woman was interested in condoms, so he asked her, "What size do you want?"
The old lady thought for a minute and said, "One that will fit a Camel."

HocusPocus
08-26-2005, 10:58 AM
damnit boy :skull:

Roxysnow
08-26-2005, 11:35 AM
****Disclaimer**** This is based on a true story. The names and camel have been removed or changed to protect Topless from being accused of buying condoms for her horse! :D

TRIMM MANN
08-26-2005, 02:01 PM
****Disclaimer**** This is based on a true story. The names and camel have been removed or changed to protect Topless from being accused of buying condoms for her horse! :D
Kevin,
Where you been all Summer?

SummitKarl
08-26-2005, 02:11 PM
90 yr old man sitting on a park bench crying his eyes out, a younger man sits down and asks whats wrong, The old man straightens up wipes the tears away and says
Nothing is wrong, I have a great life my wife is 20 yrs old, she cooks for me and she cleans for me and we have sex 3 times a day.
the younger man asks then why were you crying?
the old man replies
I can't remember where I live :cry: