PDA

View Full Version : My drunk neighbor

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Anyone have an alcoholic for a neighbor? Well I do. You can hear the beer cans cracking at 7 am over there. This is the view from my front room right now. He's been leaning on my truck for the past 15 minutes. What a POS!!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1768Picture_017_Medium_.jpg

mondorally
08-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Is he "pressure washing" your rims?

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Is he "pressure washing" your rims?
No. I've been watching him. Waiting to see if he falls over. F-in moron.

Mandelon
08-26-2005, 02:07 PM
POS? The truck doesn't look that bad.... :p
Too funny you took his pic....is he in his underwear??? :yuk:

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:09 PM
POS? The truck doesn't look that bad.... :p
Too funny you took his pic....is he in his underwear??? :yuk:
I think you know who I was referring to as the POS. Ya I think he is in his underwear. I took the pic in case he does something to the truck. Evidence.

76ANTHONY
what did you do, call mtv and get your ride pimped, nice external relief valve :messedup: :messedup: :yuk: :yuk: :( :D

syke-o
tell him to get the eff of your ride.... :argue:

MR HARLEY
ROFL ................throw a firecracker at him ....

BajaMike
Anyone have an alcoholic for a neighbor? Well I do. You can hear the beer cans cracking at 7 am over there. This is the view from my front room right now. He's been leaning on my truck for the past 15 minutes. What a POS!!!!
I think I've seen that guy's picture in the dictionary under "looser"! :confused:
:idea: :boxed: :rollside:

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm gonna give him a couple more minutes. I want him to pass out so I can call the cops. It would be funny to watch that.

OGShocker
08-26-2005, 02:11 PM
I thought that was me after the pool party... until I saw the F.O.R.D.

syke-o
offer him a drink.. :idea:

djunkie
I thought that was me after the pool party... until I saw the F.O.R.D.
Hey its just my work truck ok? :D

Miss Perfect
08-26-2005, 02:12 PM
I'm gonna give him a couple more minutes. I want him to pass out so I can call the cops. It would be funny to watch that.
Make sure you take more pictures so we can all laugh at him too!

Sleek-Jet
08-26-2005, 02:13 PM
He must not be a profesional if he's hammered by this time of day... :220v: :220v:
Remember, beer vomit will remove paint (don't ask me how I know)...

76ANTHONY
08-26-2005, 02:15 PM
ok, i have no idea who anybody is on here but is see stuff like this and think damn you guys lost you heads, offer him a drink, hahahaha

Newcastle
08-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Too bad you don't live up on OC...I could call up a couple cop buddy's of mine to go 'greet' him...
...and that truck is pimp...they're all just jealous!

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Well he finally passed out but didn't fall. Heres a pic of his step daughter trying to get him to move.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1768Picture_014_Medium_.jpg

Darrell's Bro
08-26-2005, 02:18 PM
While I can appreciate a telephoto lens used by a voyeur to capture and post a picture of a scantily clad body ... this is not a pretty picture.
Glad he's your neighbor and not mine. Can't be good for property values. Sell fast!!

OGShocker
08-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Hey its just my work truck ok? :D
Uh, well, ummm, er. I guess. :)

Miss Perfect
Well he finally passed out but didn't fall. Heres a pic of his step daughter trying to get him to move.
Is that a beer can on the hood?

djunkie
dude if you own a dog it would be hilarious if you let the dog out and it peed all over his legs!!! especially if he didn't move !!
Ahh shit!!!! That would have been funny and yes my dog would have pissed on him.

Darrell's Bro
08-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Odd, they both have the same alluring build.

HocusPocus
maybe he is trying to hotwire your truck using only the power of his mind. :crossx:

djunkie
While I can appreciate a telephoto lens used by a voyeur to capture and post a picture of a scantily clad body ... this is not a pretty picture.
Glad he's your neighbor and not mine. Can't be good for property values. Sell fast!!
Well unfortunatley it will take a lot more than him to lower the prop. value in this neighborhood. I just feel sorry for my parents. Its their house not mine.

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Is that a beer can on the hood?
It sure is. :D

CornWater
Is he a drug dealer???? :D

djunkie
Odd, they both have the same alluring build.
Ya fat and miserable. :D

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:22 PM
Not a dealer. Now I do get the occasional smell of burning leaves from there. :rollside:

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:23 PM
Dammit he's gone. I wanted to see him stumble his way back into his house.

Darrell's Bro
08-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Dammit he's gone. I wanted to see him stumble his way back into his house.
He went into the house to jump on the computer and defend his good name on this thread.

76ANTHONY
08-26-2005, 02:28 PM
just the thought of something so simple getting the replay's this got is too dam funny, all you guys are sick and i cant understand why you guys party together, that must be a sight to see. this guy probably works out in his garage everyday and he is probably worn out. that step daughter is just telling him its his set. :confused: :rollside:

topless
Damn! Looks like step daughter just came out to give him another beer!

djunkie
He went into the house to jump on the computer and defend his good name on this thread.
Nope he's back again. His old lady must have kicked him out or something.

Red Eye
Dude... I would never let anyone lean on my truck like that and especially put a beer can on my hood. You should've turned the sprinklers on and watched his as$ dance across the lawn trying to get out of the way.

MAINEVENT
08-26-2005, 02:29 PM
What a loser :notam: the day is'nt even over :rolleyes: tell him to buck up he has more drinking to do :devil: :rollside:

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:30 PM
I just realized what he left for. He had to get another beer.

OGShocker
08-26-2005, 02:32 PM
He must be! Look at the "crack" he is carrying

JetBoatRich
08-26-2005, 02:32 PM
Is he a plumber :rolleyes:
It would piss me off if they started placing things on my hood, is that a beer she brought out :confused:

76ANTHONY
08-26-2005, 02:33 PM
:D :D :cry: :cry: :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
08-26-2005, 02:35 PM
That's kinda rude them just leaning all up on your shit like that. And the beer can? WTF??? Squirt him with the hose. :devil:

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Well enough of that. I finally had to go out there and tell him to move. He told me the reason he was leaning on it was that he was waiting for me to come out cause he wants to buy it. LOL!!!!!!

topless
08-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Well enough of that. I finally had to go out there and tell him to move. He told me the reason he was leaning on it was that he was waiting for me to come out cause he wants to buy it. LOL!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
08-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Well enough of that. I finally had to go out there and tell him to move. He told me the reason he was leaning on it was that he was waiting for me to come out cause he wants to buy it. LOL!!!!!!
what kind of offer did he make :confused:

OGShocker
Did he offer the Step-Daughter as a trade?

djunkie
LMAO!!!!!!
Ya it was pretty funny. If it would have been my new truck I wouldn't have let him do i for as long. But this was just my work truck. Plus I wanted to see him pass out and fall in the gutter

MR HARLEY
08-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Oh Man .................lol, Tell him you'll trade him for the fox ...

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Did he offer the Step-Daughter as a trade?
Actually he offered to trade me for one of his trucks. Youy can see them in the background. The black and the blue Ford's

guardrail
08-26-2005, 02:42 PM
got i'm at work and i couldn't keep from laughing out loud, my co-workers are staring at me now...thanks.
that asian guy's giving me more than a stare....
I think you should have run up and stoled his glasses, see his drunk ass go walking then!

Sportin' Wood
08-26-2005, 02:46 PM
Is he a plumber :rolleyes:
It would piss me off if they started placing things on my hood, is that a beer she brought out :confused:
Bad stereotype. :wink:

topless
08-26-2005, 02:46 PM
Ya it was pretty funny. If it would have been my new truck I wouldn't have let him do i for as long. But this was just my work truck. Plus I wanted to see him pass out and fall in the gutterGo back and apologize for being a dick. Tell him he can go lean on it some more but only untill he passes out in the gutter. Now go tell him and get your camera ready. :D

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:47 PM
He's in his backyard yelling now. Not sure what he's saying cause he can barely talk. Guess I pissed him off..... LOL!!!!! :rollside:

76ANTHONY
08-26-2005, 02:48 PM
im with quidrail, i had to show the guys at work :D :D :D :D

Sportin' Wood
08-26-2005, 02:48 PM
He's in his backyard yelling now. Not sure what he's saying cause he can barely talk. Guess I pissed him off..... LOL!!!!! :rollside:
This is where the web cam would come in handy. :D

AZKC
08-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Anyone have an alcoholic for a neighbor?
My neighbors do :crossx:

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:50 PM
This is where the web cam would come in handy. :D
Ya that would be cool. I'm gonna go out and try to decipher what he's ranting about. Anyone speak Drunk? I need a translater. :D

lewiville
08-26-2005, 02:50 PM
I told my cousin I didnt live there any more.... dumb ass. At least he's wearing boxers, most of the time its nothing :cool:

OGShocker
08-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Go tell him you think he needs to stop drinking and seek so outside help. That should calm him down...

Darrell's Bro
08-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Ya that would be cool. I'm gonna go out and try to decipher what he's ranting about. Anyone speak Drunk? I need a translater. :D
You came to the right web site. My guess is there are plenty of people on this site that speak "drunk" and can translate for you

djunkie
08-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Go tell him you think he needs to stop drinking and seek so outside help. That should calm him down...
I think his wife encourages it. Believe it or not the guys got a lot of money. She's probably just counting the days before she can get all his shit.

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 03:01 PM
I was thinkin it would have been hilarious if you snuck around the back of the truck without him seeing you, got in very quietly, then as quickly as possible start it up and back it out from under him. I'll take even money he couldn't move fast enough to prevent falling over face first, but I'd bet against him letting his beer fall off the hood while he was going down!!

Captain Dan
08-26-2005, 03:02 PM
Spray him down with the garden hose, (or turn his sprinklers on).

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 03:02 PM
P.S. I think we have the makings of a regular feature on HB.com.
This week on "My Drunk neighbor"...or "Drunk Neighbor Update"....

djunkie
08-26-2005, 03:03 PM
P.S. I think we have the makings of a regular feature on HB.com.
This week on "My Drunk neighbor"...or "Drunk Neighbor Update"....
Trust me. I can go on for ever on the shit this guy pulls. The thing is, is that he's a huge pussy. So if you approach him he folds up and does a tap dance to kiss your ass.

OGShocker
08-26-2005, 03:05 PM
I think his wife encourages it. Believe it or not the guys got a lot of money. She's probably just counting the days before she can get all his shit.
I lost a former employee that way. He drank so much he could not work and while at home he drank two to three GALLONS of E&J Gallo Vin Rose everyday. We tried to help and his wife and kids turned her head. He was 53.

CA Stu
08-26-2005, 03:10 PM
Man, that is mean. :rollside:
I think you should tell him he reminds you of Dean Martin.
Remember, you can't drink all day unless you start first thing in the morning!
Cheers
CA Stu <-- heading back out to the truck now, done yelling. :cool:

code8
08-26-2005, 03:10 PM
My old neighbors were exactly like this (husband and wife). Every Sunday on trashday, their blue recycle bin would be full of beer cans and cases. It got to the point on hot summer days, they would sweat beer. The worst thing is just smelling the alcohol coming out from their bodies.

CA Stu
08-26-2005, 03:13 PM
I lost a former employee that way. He drank so much he could not work and while at home he drank two to three GALLONS of E&J Gallo Vin Rose everyday. We tried to help and his wife and kids turned her head. He was 53.
Guy I knew form high school drank himself to death at 24.
Fleischmann's vodka. He called it "Mr. Fleischmann!".
Never without a bottle, kidneys shut down and he died.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Once you're an adult, if you decide to hammer your life flatter than whale shiit, you'll get no sympathy form the Stu-ster,

cxr133
08-26-2005, 03:13 PM
Hey GUYS leave me alone.... i had a rough night
LOL :smile:

CA Stu
08-26-2005, 03:15 PM
My old neighbors were exactly like this (husband and wife). Every Sunday on trashday, their blue recycle bin would be full of beer cans and cases. It got to the point on hot summer days, they would sweat beer. The worst thing is just smelling the alcohol coming out from their bodies.
http://ca-stu.smugmug.com/photos/31956631-L.jpg
Like that?
My trash can after poker night.
Cheers
CA Stu

koolbreeze
08-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Damn cant a guy go out and have a drink every once and a while? I had no idea you was my neighbor. I come here to ***boat every now and then to hang out and check out the hot boats and babes. next thing i know theres my damn picture with me in my boxers leaning on my neighbors truck. yep i drink a little. hell you would too ifn you were in my shoes dammit! you see ima former vet from the iraq war. gotta purple heart too.....got shot in the tongue and now i cant hardly talk unless i sound lika drunk! anyway....been goin thru a little post dramatic stress. you know hearing shit and seein things. its gotten to where i cant sleep unless im standin up leaning over something. that old lady of mine and her fat worthless daughter have really run me into the ground. its gotten to where the bitch wont wash my clothes so all i got to wear is these damn boxers. my life really sucks. i thought id make one last grasp to find a friend. i said to myself....self, make a friend, even if you have to buy one. trade your neighbor 2, i repeat 2 practically new autos for his old hoopty ford ranger. and what happens....just my luck, hes a damn vouyer posting my hot body all over the damn internet. next thing you know he'll be asking to take my step daughter out!

ROZ
08-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Wierd that he chooses your truck to lean on when he can lean on 3 trucks of his own :boxingguy
His wife prolly drove him to drink :D

Miss Perfect
08-26-2005, 03:19 PM
...post dramatic stress....
Sounds like something you might get from ***boat!

ROZ
08-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Like that?
My trash can after poker night.
Cheers
CA Stu
Spaten..nice :cool:

CA Stu
08-26-2005, 03:20 PM
I only had one beer.
Guess which one.
Cheers
CA Stu

rvrtoy
08-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Damn cant a guy go out and have a drink every once and a while? I had no idea you was my neighbor. I come here to ***boat every now and then to hang out and check out the hot boats and babes. next thing i know theres my damn picture with me in my boxers leaning on my neighbors truck. yep i drink a little. hell you would too ifn you were in my shoes dammit! you see ima former vet from the iraq war. gotta purple heart too.....got shot in the tongue and now i cant hardly talk unless i sound lika drunk! anyway....been goin thru a little post dramatic stress. you know hearing shit and seein things. its gotten to where i cant sleep unless im standin up leaning over something. that old lady of mine and her fat worthless daughter have really run me into the ground. its gotten to where the bitch wont wash my clothes so all i got to wear is these damn boxers. my life really sucks. i thought id make one last grasp to find a friend. i said to myself....self, make a friend, even if you have to buy one. trade your neighbor 2, i repeat 2 practically new autos for his old hoopty ford ranger. and what happens....just my luck, hes a damn vouyer posting my hot body all over the damn internet. next thing you know he'll be asking to take my step daughter out!
LMAOROTF!!!!!!!! Now that is funny right there!!!!

JB in so cal
08-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Hey. Does OJ live in your neighborhood, too? Nice Bronco!

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 04:02 PM
Wierd that he chooses your truck to lean on when he can lean on 3 trucks of his own :boxingguy
I'm guessing his tetanus shot isn't current so leaning on his own vehicles would be a "health hazard".... :idea:

CA Stu
08-26-2005, 04:15 PM
My wife asked me why I drink "so much beer".
I told her I'm hoping it will make me go deaf.
Cheers
CA Stu

76ANTHONY
08-26-2005, 06:39 PM
ok, i wanna know what you, koolbreeze, do for a living. that is some funny as sht. how long did it take you to think this up, or is it really you??? that was the funniest thing i've seen in weeks. im all for the series THE DRUNK NEIGHBOR. i still havent stopped laughing at this thread. :D :D :cry: :D

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 06:42 PM
I was crackin up thinking off that movie where Chris Rock was sitting around with his homies drinkin 40's. Except his bottle was twice as big and said "80" on the side!LOL

Jrocket
08-26-2005, 06:49 PM
Actually he offered to trade me for one of his trucks. Youy can see them in the background. The black and the blue Ford's
Doesnt the black one have 2 firemans stickers in the back window? He must be off duty...LOL :D

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Not necessarily. Ever seen "Rescue Me"? Dennis Leary's dialogue is catchy, but he is doing the fire service great harm. On their crew, a drunk fireman wouldn't even show up on the Lieutenant's radar!

Member: 7673
08-26-2005, 07:19 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1768Picture_017_Medium_.jpg Hey. Does OJ live in your neighborhood, too? Nice Bronco!

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 07:23 PM
This is like "add a caption" quality material!!!
"Ohhhhhh....it tastes like the dog shit in my mouth and wiped his ass on my tongue...AGAIN!"

SummitKarl
08-26-2005, 07:41 PM
This is like "add a caption" quality material!!!
"Ohhhhhh....it tastes like the dog shit in my mouth and wiped his ass on my tongue...AGAIN!"
you asked for it
<embed src="http://favewavs.com/wavs/misc/oddsonline.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

Redneck
08-26-2005, 07:57 PM
we usually just through our beer cans from the spa into our neighbors yard. oh wait our neighbor is on hot boats wait we dont do that it must be the wind

Sandbar Junkies
08-26-2005, 08:17 PM
You sure he did not just realize he bought a Eliminator. :D

pixilatedpussy
08-26-2005, 09:03 PM
OH MY GOD>>>LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Who's black Ford is in the background?? Me likey!!!! :D

Tom Brown
08-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Where do you live, djunkie? Dearborn?

HCS
08-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Where do you live, djunkie? Dearborn?
No.....Next to you.

djunkie
08-26-2005, 09:31 PM
LOL!!!! Thats pretty good. :rollside:

djunkie
08-26-2005, 09:33 PM
Actually he was an alcoholic when he moved in. I'm pretty sure she just married him knowing he wouldn't be around long and she'd just get all his money cause he doesn't have any kids of his own.

djunkie
08-26-2005, 09:33 PM
Hey. Does OJ live in your neighborhood, too? Nice Bronco!
Yup thats his too.

djunkie
08-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Doesnt the black one have 2 firemans stickers in the back window? He must be off duty...LOL :D
Ya he got those from a buddy of his. This guy couldn't even handle the 10 days a month a fireman has to work.

djunkie
08-26-2005, 09:35 PM
OH MY GOD>>>LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Who's black Ford is in the background?? Me likey!!!! :D
Thats his. I guess he thinks he's paying me back cause its now parked in front of my house.

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 09:44 PM
Damn. All you guys are hot for a black ford..I have a 92 F350 CC 4X4 black with 33X10's and polished Alcoas...116,000 miles and in immaculate condition. 460 and 4 spd OD tranny. Even has captain's chairs in front and a Line-X bedliner. First $10K takes it!!! :rollside:

Cs19
08-27-2005, 12:03 AM
hes got a bad case of hungry butt.
keep us posted on this guy.

djunkie
08-27-2005, 02:10 AM
hes got a bad case of hungry butt.
keep us posted on this guy.
Well I just got home from work and he has decided to park that black truck, you see in the back ground, in front of my house. Those cars in a row there are all his. He always parks them just like that. Has for years. So I decided to take the spot where his black truck was. We'll see how he feels about that in the morning. Two can play this game........ :D

R.A.D.man
08-27-2005, 04:46 AM
You could get a can of his favorite flavor and leave it on his hood half empty. When he finds it, I bet he drinks it.

Vada
08-27-2005, 05:37 AM
OTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhh.....what a great way to start a Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROZ
08-27-2005, 07:31 AM
I see it's 8:30am... Is he drunk yet? :D

Redneck
08-27-2005, 07:31 AM
Well I just got home from work and he has decided to park that black truck, you see in the back ground, in front of my house. Those cars in a row there are all his. He always parks them just like that. Has for years. So I decided to take the spot where his black truck was. We'll see how he feels about that in the morning. Two can play this game........ :D
great we will hear about this on the nightly news lol

Miss Perfect
08-27-2005, 07:36 AM
You could get a can of his favorite flavor and leave it on his hood half empty. When he finds it, I bet he drinks it.
Put some cigarette butts in it. That'll make him puke for sure! Just make sure it's on his truck and not yours!

Redneck
08-27-2005, 07:44 AM
Put some cigarette butts in it. That'll make him puke for sure! Just make sure it's on his truck and not yours!
remind me not to party with Miss P

Miss Perfect
08-27-2005, 07:45 AM
remind me not to party with Miss P
Oh yeah, like I would do that to you! Or anyone for that matter. I'm a nice girl.... really! :devil:

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 08:58 AM
whats todays neighber pic like. i've been following this story here at work and we need an update. is he yelling at his plants or the sidewalk. send this guy a cold 6 pack and get some more pics, this guys a star and doesnt even know it. :D :D :D

91nordic29
08-27-2005, 09:02 AM
not only an alchoholic but it looks like he has a CRACK problem as well! :cry:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1768Picture_017_Medium_.jpg[/QUOTE]

AzLakeLizard
08-27-2005, 09:11 AM
not only an alchoholic but it looks like he has a CRACK problem as well! :cry:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1768Picture_017_Medium_.jpg[/QUOTE]
I have been following this thread since yesterday.. and OUCH.. this really hurt to look at this morning...lol
Just wondering how the Saga is going! :eek:

Miss Perfect
08-27-2005, 09:18 AM
We need an update!!

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 09:33 AM
update, update,UPDATE, UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :idea: :idea:

Vada
08-27-2005, 09:35 AM
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We Need An Update And Many More Pictures!!!!!
That Dude Is Sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 10:13 AM
ok heres a thought. post the whole family, that would be the bomb :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: i gotta see what this guys idea of a real women is. :cry:

djunkie
08-27-2005, 10:21 AM
Ok heres an update. Sorry it took so long, I work nights so I just woke up. Well I got home from work last night and he moved his black truck in front of my house. So I moved my truck and parked it in his spot that the black truck was in. Well I hear a noise at 6:30 am. I wake up and look outside and he is hosing his truck off in the driveway. (with a beer in his hand of course) So I just get up right now and the truck is still there. Blocking the sidewalk and sticking out in the street. HMMMMM What should I do next? :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1768neighbor_Medium_.jpg

djunkie
08-27-2005, 10:21 AM
ok heres a thought. post the whole family, that would be the bomb :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: i gotta see what this guys idea of a real women is. :cry:
Oh boy if you only new. I'll try to snap one of those later. :devil:

lewiville
08-27-2005, 10:23 AM
light it on fire,,,,,,,,,,,,
sit outside and have a beer and watch it burn baby :mad:

topless
08-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Isn't it illegal to park like that? Hmmmmm hope a cop doesn't just happen to drive by and see that.

Vada
08-27-2005, 10:25 AM
omg! He can't park like that. His ass end is hanging out in the street.
and a beer at 6:30 in the morning???? even that's a little too early for me.

OGShocker
08-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Ok heres an update. Sorry it took so long, I work nights so I just woke up. Well I got home from work last night and he moved his black truck in front of my house. So I moved my truck and parked it in his spot that the black truck was in. Well I hear a noise at 6:30 am. I wake up and look outside and he is hosing his truck off in the driveway. (with a beer in his hand of course) So I just get up right now and the truck is still there. Blocking the sidewalk and sticking out in the street. HMMMMM What should I do next? :D
You should go put an arm around him, tell him you are worried that his life style is having effect on his ability to process reasonable thought. Hold him till he stops crying then kick him in the junk and run away yelling " Dude I was Kidding"! Oh and take more pictures! :D

Vada
08-27-2005, 10:27 AM
Take many pictures!!!

ROZ
08-27-2005, 10:28 AM
You should go tell him to park it under the tree; Otherwise, The truck will be too hot to lean on later :D.....Then again, his drunk ass leaning on the hot truck could make for good pictures :D

djunkie
08-27-2005, 10:29 AM
Isn't it illegal to park like that? Hmmmmm hope a cop doesn't just happen to drive by and see that.
Calling the cops won't do anything. Plus it is more fun playing his game. I'm sure he'll give in before I will.

djunkie
08-27-2005, 10:31 AM
omg! He can't park like that. His ass end is hanging out in the street.
and a beer at 6:30 in the morning???? even that's a little too early for me.
This guy is a complete alcoholic. I never see him eat. As soon as he gets up in the morning he starts drinking. You can hear the beer cans cracking. When I used to work during the day, he would be up at 7 am as I was walking out the door. He'd be sitiing in his front yard either washing his car or the lawn and would always have a beer in his hand.

MKEELINE
08-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Put on some boxers, grab a beer and go hang out on Otis' hood!

djunkie
08-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Oh shit!!!! Now that sounds like an idea. LOL!!!!! :rollside:

ROZ
08-27-2005, 10:32 AM
oh, SNAP! ROTFLMAO

Vada
08-27-2005, 10:33 AM
This guy is a complete alcoholic. I never see him eat. As soon as he gets up in the morning he starts drinking. You can hear the beer cans cracking. When I used to work during the day, he would be up at 7 am as I was walking out the door. He'd be sitiing in his front yard either washing his car or the lawn and would always have a beer in his hand.
and you say this guy has money???? How is this even possible?

djunkie
08-27-2005, 10:34 AM
and you say this guy has money???? How is this even possible?
Lets just say his pop's had dough

chub
Someone's sig line says they don't have time for the cocktail level of life. Apparently we all have nothing but time for this guys cocktail level.

OGShocker
OMG...LMAO!!!

Miss Perfect
LMFAO!!! :D

MKEELINE
08-27-2005, 10:36 AM
Then if he asks you what your doing, just tell him your checking out your new pickup. "Remember, we traded yesterday!" Cheers!

Vada
08-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Then if he asks you what your doing, just tell him your checking out your new pickup. "Remember, we traded yesterday!" Cheers!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewiville
08-27-2005, 10:39 AM
You should go put an arm around him, tell him you are worried that his life style is having effect on his ability to process reasonable thought. Hold him till he stops crying then kick him in the junk and run away yelling " Dude I was Kidding"! Oh and take more pictures! :D
OG..........very good
by the way, coud you kick him in the junk once for me, I hate picture when I cant see the face.

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 10:46 AM
ok, we are all coming over for a tailgate party, but we'll bring odouls and tell him there nice and cold. shhhhhh its our secret :idea: :rolleyes: :D :D :cry:

91nordic29
08-27-2005, 10:48 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, that would be hilarious! please oh please..... :p :rollside:

OGShocker
08-27-2005, 10:48 AM
DJ has been away for awhile, I wonder what he is up to now???? :notam:

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 11:21 AM
ok you said you are awake, yet no pics, his family has to be out there, come on i gotta see this, i wont be able to sleep. this guy makes me feel like my life is great(it is). this has to keep going. :eek: :) :sleeping:

Vada
08-27-2005, 11:28 AM
ok you said you are awake, yet no pics, his family has to be out there, come on i gotta see this, i wont be able to sleep. this guy makes me feel like my life is great(it is). this has to keep going. :eek: :) :sleeping:
I know what you mean....I was soooooooo depressed until I read this thread.

pjones
08-27-2005, 11:37 AM
It is pretty amusing. Kind of a redneck soap opera
so to speak. (not you djunkie, your neighbor).
Tune in next week as .....................?

Vada
08-27-2005, 11:39 AM
It is pretty amusing. Kind of a redneck soap opera
so to speak. (not you djunkie, your neighbor).
Tune in next week as .....................?
Next week on "That's my neighbour"....
Falls in the gutter and djunkie kicks him right in the junk!

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 11:43 AM
oh yeah, i can see it on THE NEW JERRY SPRINGER, the neighbor that couldnt. oh man, id buy tickets to whatch this guy eat crap on the curb. throw some oil down on the driveway and yell WHAT FREE BEER FOR EVERYBODY. then take pics :clover: :D :D :cry: :idea:

djunkie
08-27-2005, 11:55 AM
DJ has been away for awhile, I wonder what he is up to now???? :notam:
Sorry had to step out for a few. It's kinda quiet over there. He usually has the music in his gargae going. I think he laid down for afternoon pass out session. I'll try to get more pics when he comes out.
I got my buddy across the street from me involved now. He went and parked his truck in front of the drunks house. Now he's gonna have to park either down the street or around the corner somewhere. :D

Miss Perfect
08-27-2005, 11:58 AM
Sorry had to step out for a few. It's kinda quiet over there. He usually has the music in his gargae going. I think he laid down for afternoon pass out session. I'll try to get more pics when he comes out.
I got my buddy across the street from me involved now. He went and parked his truck in front of the drunks house. Now he's gonna have to park either down the street or around the corner somewhere. :D
Ahh yes, please get the whole neighborhood involved. We need 24 hr surveillance.

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 11:58 AM
if this guy only knew what was going on. this crap is too funny. oh , i guess the tailgate party is not gonna happen huh? dam i was gonna do the oil thing too. man this is only gonna get better. i wanna hear his drunk yell when he parks truck. HEYYYYWHATTTTTHEEEEEHELLLLISGOINONRONDHER!!!!!

CA Stu
08-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Go pour a bunch of water under the front of his truck so he thinks it's leaking.

djunkie
08-27-2005, 12:02 PM
if this guy only knew what was going on. this crap is too funny. oh , i guess the tailgate party is not gonna happen huh? dam i was gonna do the oil thing too. man this is only gonna get better. i wanna hear his drunk yell when he parks truck. HEYYYYWHATTTTTHEEEEEHELLLLISGOINONRONDHER!!!!!
LOL!!!! Thats exactly what he would say too. In that drunken stuper voice.
I was thinking of washing my truck in the driveway right by his truck and accidentaly hosing his freshly washed black truck down. But F-that it's too dam hot out there. :D

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 12:03 PM
:D :D :D :cry: :cry: :D :messedup: god i must have no life cause this is too funny

Member: 7673
08-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Go pour a bunch of water under the front of his truck so he thinks it's leaking.
Ahh yes, please get the whole neighborhood involved. We need 24 hr surveillance.
I got my buddy across the street from me involved now. He went and parked his truck in front of the drunks house. Now he's gonna have to park either down the street or around the corner somewhere.
Best one so far.............
Now I know why this place(HBForums)takes up so much of my productive time. :rollside:

Mike.A
08-27-2005, 12:42 PM
Look at this way,
When I am reading this stuff, I not making piss poor management decisions and firing people. :rolleyes:
This is the best one:
Originally Posted by MKEELINE

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 01:48 PM
is he taking a 3 hour lunch break or what. he is probably hibernating

Jrocket
08-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Look at this way,
When I am reading this stuff, I not making piss poor management decisions and firing people. :rolleyes:
Thank god,one was enough. :D

Mike.A
08-27-2005, 02:09 PM
There's always next week :)

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 02:09 PM
djunkie, come on bro. this guy has to be awake. :coffeycup :D

Mike.A
08-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Go wake him up, Tell him theres a cold beer on your hood with his name on it.

djunkie
08-27-2005, 02:13 PM
djunkie, come on bro. this guy has to be awake. :coffeycup :D
I swear to God I have not heard a noise over there since 6:30 this morning when he was washing his truck.

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 02:27 PM
ok, here ya go, get the mike for you stereo and crack one open on about 20 volume. get the camera hurry he might fall asleep again :D :D

lucky
08-27-2005, 02:50 PM
you guys need to have alot more fun with this - get some stero guru in here to hook you up with a remote mic and plumb it into your stero - and let him get all sloppy again and lean on your truck and .....
voice from truck --- hey ya fat ass your hurting my paint
drunk bastard -- ??????
voice from truck -- man -- you need to take a shower - you smell like molsen ale -- and bo
drunk guy starin --hey fock you
truck -- ohh shit her comes your stanky ass ol lady :crossx: bla bla bla

djunkie
08-27-2005, 02:51 PM
you guys need to have alot more fun with this - get some stero guru in here to hook you up with a remote mic and plumb it into your stero - and let him get all sloppy again and lean on your truck and .....
voice from truck --- hey ya fat ass your hurting my paint
drunk bastard -- ??????
voice from truck -- man -- you need to take a shower - you smell like molsen ale -- and bo
drunk guy starin --hey fock you
truck -- ohh shit her comes your stanky ass ol lady :crossx: bla bla bla
LOL!!!!! Where do you people come up with these ideas? :D :D

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 03:05 PM
oh yeah, theres alot of fun you can have with this guy, and the best thing about it is he'll be your buddy tommorrow because he will not remember anything :cry: :cry:

Norseman
08-27-2005, 05:00 PM
Thats his. I guess he thinks he's paying me back cause its now parked in front of my house.
Maybe he figured he would lean on his own truck instead of yours!!!

76ANTHONY
08-27-2005, 06:39 PM
say it isnt so, is this thread dead??? no i gotta have more. NOOOOOOO!!! its just not fair. thats it i know where im buying my house, palm desert huh. im gonna be djunkies neighbor, thats where the action is :devil: :idea: :supp: :D

bchbum
08-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Can someone get a web cam there ? than we can have this 24 /7 .I need my " As the drunk stumbles updates "

djunkie
08-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Ok here's an update. I have not seen or heard the guy for the past 2 days. All his cars are there and they haven't moved. Even the truck parked in the driveway. Must have been a REALLY bad hangover. :D

ROZ
08-29-2005, 08:55 AM
Must have been a REALLY bad hangover. :D
Too bad we can't give the guy 5.00 to take BAC tests.. We could take odds on what his BAC level is every Sunday Morning :D or... We could buy squares :D

RiverDave
08-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Go wake him up, Tell him theres a cold beer on your hood with his name on it.
This thread was funny.. but that damn near made me spit coke all over my screen. :D
RD

riverroyal
08-29-2005, 10:20 AM
should have pulled his shorts down to his ankles and tipped him over...sucks being his neighbor,looks like a nice place too,kids on bikes.I guess my H.O.A. isnt so bad paying for huh,they would be up his ass for parking like that

SummitKarl
08-29-2005, 10:22 AM
MISTRO......INTRO PLEASE..........................
ok I am ready for "Djunkies Drunk Neighbor 2"
<embed src="http://65.24.76.65/sounds/FX/20th.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

JB in so cal
08-29-2005, 10:23 AM
should have pulled his shorts down to his ankles and tipped him over...sucks being his neighbor,looks like a nice place too,kids on bikes.I guess my H.O.A. isnt so bad paying for huh,they would be up his ass for parking like that
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Me thinks RR is home alone too long!

Miss Perfect
08-30-2005, 07:55 AM
Can we get an update please?? :D

djunkie
08-30-2005, 09:11 AM
Can we get an update please?? :D
NO!!!!! Maybe later. :D

Vada
08-30-2005, 09:12 AM
just go knock on his door and start snapping away with your camera....just tell him it's for a school project or show and tell kind of crap....he'll understand.

Miss Perfect
08-30-2005, 09:13 AM
NOW!!! :devil:

djunkie
08-30-2005, 09:22 AM
Well he moved his truck and is no longer blocking the sidewalk. I also noticed that his OJ looking Bronco is gone. He probably couldn't take it and left town for a few days. Other than that there has been no signs that he's even around. What a puss. He started this shit and won't even stick around to see me finish it.

76ANTHONY
08-30-2005, 09:22 AM
ok, he's dead. who's got a replacement neighbor for djunkie? :D :D

rrrr
08-30-2005, 09:32 AM
ok, he's dead. who's got a replacement neighbor for djunkie? :D :D
Better go check on him, DJ. Don't want the stench messin' up the neighborhood. :hammerhea :D :D

76ANTHONY
08-30-2005, 09:41 AM
do they stink when there pickled? run over and do a smell check. hey maybe you can do a scratch and sniff thing, yeah thats it :eek:

djunkie
09-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Bump for 76anthony. Sorry no new pics yet. LOL!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
09-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Bump for 76anthony. Sorry no new pics yet. LOL!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Do you have any hot neighbors
Come on... You are in Pedro...

djunkie
09-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Do you have any hot neighbors
Come on... You are in Pedro...
Don't tell anyone but it's actually R.P.V. :D
And yes I do have a hot oriental neighbor a couple doors up. She's married but she likes to mess around.

Mrs.Racer277
09-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Don't tell anyone but it's actually R.P.V. :D
And yes I do have a hot oriental neighbor a couple doors up. She's married but she likes to mess around.
Please no more pics of your neighbors. I am still traumatized by the last pics.

One Eyed Jack
09-04-2005, 01:46 PM
the poor guy
obviously is at a low point
in his life
all you winners
mocking him on a public forum
when i see one of you passed out
with baloney stuck to your cheek
ill make sure to kick you while youre down

djunkie
09-04-2005, 01:48 PM
the poor guy
obviously is at a low point
in his life
all you winners
mocking him on a public forum
when i see one of you passed out
with baloney stuck to your cheek
ill make sure to kick you while youre down
This guy has been like this since he moved in about 8 years ago. I really think he deserves it.

One Eyed Jack
09-04-2005, 02:31 PM
This guy has been like this since he moved in about 8 years ago. I really think he deserves it.
you havent said hes an asshole neighbor
or any shitty things hes done to you
he drinks a lot
and has a parking problem
leaned on your truck
and put a beer can on your hood
that bastard
if he starts jackin dogs off
then bash the sob

djunkie
09-04-2005, 02:42 PM
you havent said hes an asshole neighbor
or any shitty things hes done to you
he drinks a lot
and has a parking problem
leaned on your truck
and put a beer can on your hood
that bastard
if he starts jackin dogs off
then bash the sob
Yes he does all that. And he has told me he does it just to piss the neighbors off. To me thats an ass hole and deserves to be bashed. Why do you stick up for him? You must have similar qualities as him. :D

One Eyed Jack
09-04-2005, 03:06 PM
im not defending him
im attacking his tormentors
wait
i want to play too
you know what would be really funny
next time you see him
invite him in and show him
how in his moments of misery
you hide in your house
and take pictures of his pain
so you can humiliate him on the internet
that would be hilarious
i bet he will start feeling better
about himself
when he sees how small
all of you are

djunkie
09-04-2005, 03:09 PM
im not defending him
im attacking his tormentors
wait
i want to play too
you know what would be really funny
next time you see him
invite him in and show him
how in his moments of misery
you hide in your house
and take pictures of his pain
so you can humiliate him on the internet
that would be hilarious
i bet he will start feeling better
about himself
when he sees how small
all of you are
No he'd be too drunk to even realize it. Maybe he'll take off drunk again in his car like he does everyday. But thats ok right? An annoying drunk who risks his life and the life of others does not deserve this kind of attention right? Are you serious? Does this really bother you? LOL!!!!!!

Just Tool'n
09-04-2005, 03:14 PM
So the guy has an old lady problem, a drinking problem, which leeds to a parking problem.
OH, I forgot he has got a money problem also, like too much of it!
Keep it a coming, & get that web cam up & going!

djunkie
09-04-2005, 03:17 PM
So the guy has an old lady problem, a drinking problem, which leeds to a parking problem.
OH, I forgot he has got a money problem also, like too much of it!
Keep it a coming, & get that web cam up & going!
I was thinking of just dropping it. Apparently it has offended one eyed jack. Maybe its his cousin or something. :D

Just Tool'n
09-04-2005, 03:20 PM
I was thinking of just dropping it. Apparently it has offended one eyed jack. Maybe its his cousin or something. :D
You can not drop it, it is allmost like a daily soap opera, that you just cant get enough of!

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 03:36 PM
I wouldn't worry
about him
sounds like an alias

djunkie
09-04-2005, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't worry
about him
sounds like an alias
No worry's here. My neighbors an annoying, drunk, moron. I just thought I'd share it with all of you cause it is kind of amusing. :D

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 03:44 PM
I thought it was very funny!!! :wink:
If you search all of one eyed jacks posts, you will see a pattern :eek:

djunkie
09-04-2005, 03:49 PM
I thought it was very funny!!! :wink:
If you search all of one eyed jacks posts, you will see a pattern :eek:
Ya I figured that. In everythread that makes it past a page or 2 you usually get a smart ass like that in it. I just like to mess with them. Makes for interesting reading. :D

76ANTHONY
09-04-2005, 06:07 PM
hey forget little miss missey racer, show some pics :D :D that dude is a star. :rolleyes: :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-04-2005, 06:18 PM
hey forget little miss missey racer, show some pics :D :D that dude is a star. :rolleyes: :D
Now what is this miss missey all about???? :confused: :)

76ANTHONY
09-04-2005, 06:22 PM
its my way of saying something with authority, what do you think huh??? :) :devil:

Cole Trickle
10-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Bump
Funny old HB thread :crossx:

djunkie
10-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Bump
Next time I see your dad I'm gonna tell him to fire your ass for playing on the internet at work too much. :crossx:

Ivan Dan
10-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Bump
stirrin the pot huh?!?!?!

Cole Trickle
10-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Next time I see your dad I'm gonna tell him to fire your ass for playing on the internet at work too much. :crossx:
Tell him I said Hi :)
I haven't seen him at work since you saw him in Havasu;) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-26-2006, 01:02 PM
stirrin the pot huh?!?!?!
Have you read this thread?
It was seriously one of last years funniest.(I found it trying to do a search to get a guy a Ford hookup)
Hows your doors coming?!?!?!;) :crossx:
Now I'm stirring the pot:D

Ivan Dan
10-26-2006, 01:50 PM
Hows your doors coming?!?!?!;) :crossx:
Now I'm stirring the pot:D
Awesome! Got em yesterday..... :yuk: :mad: :argue:
Can't get anyone to respond when they will have em ready or anything.

Ivan Dan
10-26-2006, 01:52 PM
And the guy's VM box is full so you can't even leave him a message at all.

djunkie
10-26-2006, 01:53 PM
And the guy's VM box is full so you can't even leave him a message at all.
Wow that sucks.

Cole Trickle
10-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Your not gonna have them for a while. :cry:
From the sounds of it he is a one man show and they are buil to order.
My offer still stands for the cardboard and PVC........That metallic color you want is gonna cost way more than my original estimate.
Unless I can create the color with the Tiajuana Chrome/Black spray paint :idea:

Ivan Dan
10-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Wow that sucks.
I know well apparently the guy had a 150lb beam fall on his head and gave him a severe concussion. Hope he is alright...but hopefully he calls me back soon.

Ivan Dan
10-26-2006, 01:57 PM
Your not gonna have them for a while. :cry:
From the sounds of it he is a one man show and they are buil to order.
My offer still stands for the cardboard and PVC........That metallic color you want is gonna cost way more than my original estimate.
Unless I can create the color with the Tiajuana Chrome/Black spray paint :idea:
If you make it black ABS pipe we might have a deal. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-26-2006, 02:12 PM
If you make it black ABS pipe we might have a deal. :crossx:
what about grey 3/4" electrical conduit? :crossx:
Just buy the R&R ones while they are offering the deal and then order the other ones and sell the R&R ones for close to what you have into them when the new ones are finished. :idea:
Safety is important:D

AltarGirl
10-26-2006, 02:12 PM
This was a good laugh, thanks for the bump

Cole Trickle
10-26-2006, 02:15 PM
This was a good laugh, thanks for the bump
No prob :crossx:
This was the last time dj posted something funny so I wanted to make sure all the newbies realized he has added to this site in the past;) :p

djunkie
10-26-2006, 02:19 PM
No prob :crossx:
This was the last time dj posted something funny so I wanted to make sure all the newbies realized he has added to this site in the past;) :p
Funny guy. Funny guy. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
10-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Funny guy. Funny guy. :rolleyes: :rollside:
Sorry....Kinda slow today:D :crossx:

squirt'nmyload
10-26-2006, 02:25 PM
lmao.....good thread!!!

JetBoatRich
10-26-2006, 06:34 PM
lmao.....good thread!!!
could go down as one of my favorites :rolleyes:

SummitKarl
10-26-2006, 06:55 PM
hehehehehehehe...it's back :D :D
come on DJ, go leave a case of beer on his door step :idea:
lets see what happens :p

djunkie
10-26-2006, 06:59 PM
hehehehehehehe...it's back :D :D
come on DJ, go leave a case of beer on his door step :idea:
lets see what happens :p
Believe it or not but he has definately tamed down. Hes operating cranes now so he cant drink and go to work anymore. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jimslade
10-26-2006, 07:59 PM
Someone needs a friend and a help up. Now you can all trash me.

shadow
10-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Someone needs a friend and a help up. Now you can all trash me.
Yeah you're right! :)
But it's fun to kick em to the curb first. :crossx: Maybe watch him piss himself.
Sorry no extra time to be taking in stray drunk strangers and escorting them to AA meetings.

76ANTHONY
10-27-2006, 03:51 AM
Believe it or not but he has definately tamed down. Hes operating cranes now so he cant drink and go to work anymore. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
dam this thread had me fricken crying it was so funny..dude you need ta get him fired so we can laugh at him again..oh wait we can just laugh at you :crossx:

UltraClean
10-27-2006, 06:31 AM
nobody likes a quitter :coffeycup :rolleyes: