PDA

View Full Version : Everyone ready for Anna???

Roostertail
08-26-2005, 02:49 PM
I can't wait!! Looking foward to seeing everyone and drinking a few. Good food, good friends, And jet boats, It does not get any better. :cool: :smile:

sleekcraft76
08-26-2005, 03:21 PM
second that , we are so ready!!

HammerDown
08-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Kinda, maybe. :rolleyes:
If the weather is good...4 days, Thursday-Sunday :cool:

Roostertail
08-26-2005, 03:26 PM
We will party and have fun no matter what the weather is!!!!

supersoaker509
08-26-2005, 04:28 PM
We will party and have fun no matter what the weather is!!!!
I second that :D :D :D
I haven't even started to get ready, too busy working on the frickin boat. :hammer2:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
08-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Kinda, maybe. :rolleyes:
If the weather is good...4 days, Thursday-Sunday :cool:
How about a little "Hell Yeah!!!!!". Not none of this "Kinda, maybe." If you show up with that little attitude, I'm going to shove some jello shooters down your throat!! :D

jets4me
08-26-2005, 10:02 PM
i am a new comer but i to will party in the rain what ever i went last year with dreamsicle and now i have a jet wich i just got home from putting my new intank with the fogger on it so i will be ready to have some fun i will try it this weekend at pomonkey well time to go to bed so see ya........Mike

TaylorJet
08-27-2005, 05:07 AM
cant wait,ready to go know,see everyone there on sat........eric

HammerDown
08-27-2005, 11:25 AM
How about a little "Hell Yeah!!!!!". Not none of this "Kinda, maybe." If you show up with that little attitude, I'm going to shove some jello shooters down your throat!! :D
Damn... :D my attitude has just been adjusted!
Thanks I needed that, can't wait to see what Mike has done to the boat (in 3 months):p

MizBubba
08-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Preach on, sister girl!
I've decided we're gonna go, no matter what... so WATCH OUT!!! :hammerhea

MANTRA MAN
08-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Put My New Gasket On The Bowl And Went To The Lake. The Boat Ran Great But Still Getting Water In Around The Seal. Guess I Will Take The Bowl Off And Try It Again. I Still Need A Room If One Comes Available. If I Don't C-ya Have A Blast :d

HammerDown
08-27-2005, 03:06 PM
Put My New Gasket On The Bowl And Went To The Lake. The Boat Ran Great But Still Getting Water In Around The Seal. Guess I Will Take The Bowl Off And Try It Again.
Are you talking about the LARGE rubber-O Ring that goes aroung the bowl...? If so, no problem leaving that out and using a marine grade silicone or 3M-4200 to fill the gap. Now if your talking the transome adapter to back of boat rubber gasket you can also leave that one out (or) use the above sealant's w/the square flat gasket.
If your talking the bowl to suction housing gasket I've never needed anything but the gasket it self or with white grease. Just torque down the bowl bolts in a criss-cross fashion. I would'nt recomend using any adhesive on that gasket, because it's a bitch then trying to remove the bowl if needed.
Also for the large rectangle flat gasket for the Intake to suction housing I use a liberal ammount of white grease on all surfaces including the gasket and just let it squeeze out when torqued. Never a leak...ever!

MizBubba
08-30-2005, 06:52 AM
We're ready (I think). We had an unexpected repair to make on the bottom of the Bubbajet... :sqeyes: seems the crack we repaired when we got the hull has made a comeback... :burningm:
Looks like it's time to get a new hull... :(

jets4me
08-31-2005, 11:01 AM
Does anyone know how many jets are exspected at anna and does anyone know the name of the campground across from the anna lodge if anyone can help thanks so much......seeya

supersoaker509
08-31-2005, 11:27 AM
Rocky Branch camp grounds #540-895-5475

Roostertail
09-01-2005, 03:41 PM
F--k, Are we going to be able to afford to go to Anna???? Damn, gas went up .50 a gallon here today. These oil companies are really starting to screw us. Its funny they blame it on the towel heads, but the oil companies profits are up 50 -70% this year. WHO'S making the money???? :cry:

737jetmech
09-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Less running ... invest in a good anchor! :cry:

CMZRACING
09-02-2005, 04:24 AM
Just heard on the news today that 1/4 of all the us gasoline is piped through new orleans. guess what? they just hit by that cat 4 hurricane and said to sit tight becuase prices are going up more becuase of that. just a little info for you all. cant wait for anna!!!

HammerDown
09-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Just heard on the news today that 1/4 of all the us gasoline is piped through new orleans. guess what? they just hit by that cat 4 hurricane and said to sit tight becuase prices are going up more becuase of that. just a little info for you all.
Trust this, fuel prices would be going up anyway...if not the Hurricane, it would be because of the Holiday weekend. And then because of winter, and then because of what ever. Either way were F'ed!
:burningm: