PDA

View Full Version : I got this e-mail today

NastyOne
08-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Just thought Id pass the word along....
IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA DID NOT PURCHASE A DROP OF GASOLINE FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME, THE OIL COMPANIES WOULD CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES.AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OF OVER 4.6 BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL COMPANIES.
THEREFORE SEPTEMBER 1st HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT UP THEIR BEHIND" DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THESE TWO NATIONS SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF GASOLINE THAT DAY.THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO AS MANY
PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.
WAITING ON THE GOVERNMENT TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE PRICES IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL IN PRICES THAT THE ARAB NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO? REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF GASOLINE GOING UP BUT AT
THE SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, TRUCKING
COMPANIES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT IS SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING
MATERIALS, MEDICAL SUPPLIES ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!
WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE SEPTEMBER 1ST A DAY THAT THE CITIZENS
OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

NOTALENT
08-26-2005, 03:08 PM
It's B.S....even if the country didnt by for one day...they will have to the next day....they will just laugh and keep rolling in there dough...

Miss Perfect
08-26-2005, 03:08 PM
It's B.S....even if the country didnt by for one day...they will have to the next day....they will just laugh and keep rolling in there dough...
Exactly!

cxr133
08-26-2005, 03:11 PM
tried this last year.... w/a spam email i got.
it was on the news and everything. Says it wont work the dealers have something like a 2 week cushion or something like that......
PLUS everyones going to the lake/river on Sept. 2nd

Blown Spectra
08-26-2005, 03:13 PM
4.6 mill in one day would not happen, maybe 1.5 to 2 mill. and not everyong in the us and canada has computers!!!!!!! it will change something if it goes on for a week strait. now that will do something. :sqeyes:
just my 2......
eric

MR HARLEY
08-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Was there something to read here ? Could'nt quit staring at your avitar :hammerhea

NastyOne
08-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Was there something to read here ? Could'nt quit staring at your avitar :hammerhea
LOL.. that chick used to post here and she put up a couple pics of herself. She had the best ass ever! *so i made it my avatar ;)

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 04:09 PM
It doesn't matter what you do, the demand for gas is high and will remain high so the oil companies can charge whatever they want. So what if everyone didn't buy a drop of gas one day. Do you think a $4.6 billion dollar loss would worry an oil company that makes hundreds of billions in PROFIT each month? $4.6 billion compared to their gross sales is like a 20 dollar bill to you and I. All we can do is bend over and take it unless we're going to invade Saudi Arabia....hmmm, come to think of it.....

***boateditor
08-26-2005, 04:28 PM
LOL.. that chick used to post here and she put up a couple pics of herself. She had the best ass ever! *so i made it my avatar ;)
Nasty......that may be the best avatar ever. The image has the most profound effect on my blood pressure!