PDA

View Full Version : any hookups on detailing supplies

slotracer
08-26-2005, 06:25 PM
going to rent a small warehouse/shop and thinking about starting a side business detailing boats and vehicles. going to need to get some information about good cleaning supplies. i am in nothern calif. also what's going prices for detailing of boats and vehicles? thanks
pat(slotracer) :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
08-26-2005, 06:43 PM
going to rent a small warehouse/shop and thinking about starting a side business detailing boats and vehicles. going to need to get some information about good cleaning supplies. i am in nothern calif. also what's going prices for detailing of boats and vehicles? thanks
pat(slotracer) :hammerhea
Contact Warlock25 on the boards. He is in the detailing business in Havi.
Also sells Frenzy products.

BigDoug
08-26-2005, 08:05 PM
$110 for cars (comlpete detail) now for boats and depending how much work that needs to be done 8-10-12 dollars a foot, if you need products or have any questions pm me or John (warlock25) we use the same stuff. :)

slotracer
08-27-2005, 05:06 AM
thanks john when i get set up i will p.m. you. do you sell wholesale?
pat(slotracer) :2purples:

tahitijet
08-27-2005, 09:04 PM
My friends family owns car beatuy products here in town. Thats all they do is supply profersional detailers. I've used there stuff quite a bit with great results. We got a full box of supplies that the guy with the white hondo at CBBB got for winning best gel.. Wonder if he's used any of it and what he thinks?
Let me know if you need a number to contact them.