PDA

View Full Version : Kachina owner now

Baller
08-27-2005, 04:49 AM
Well.. looks like i did it... Flew to phoneix to look at a 30 drone... but didn't like the free board... so tried a 34 w/ twin 525's...and Hoop there it is !!!!! Sold.. Awesome boat, great ride, no chime, no propise, Neve used the k planes at all... Awesome turns at 80... Sold....

Beer-30
08-27-2005, 04:53 AM
Good for you! Did you buy the multi-colored one that they have on the website? or did you order one?

OGShocker
08-27-2005, 05:33 AM
Congrat's!!!

Baller
08-27-2005, 05:54 AM
yep... The owner agreed to have a wild mural painted on the side of whatever i wanted, It only had 26hrs on it.. He already ordred his new one, but wanted a differnt color, air cond, etc... The boat is loaded w/livorsi,k planes, dual pwr sterring/ full hydrolic to the helm, 32 lab's, gps speedo just to name a few...

HocusPocus
08-27-2005, 06:33 AM
sounds like a lot of fun, make sure to post some pics.. :)

Beer-30
08-27-2005, 06:37 AM
It should be this one:
http://www.kachinaboats.com/drone34/DELANEY/VIEWING/p-1362.jpg

Baller
08-27-2005, 06:41 AM
Hey nice pic of my boat... Look for it after the mural is on... hopefully it will be sick... or it will look like crap... but one out of two aint bad..

NOTALENT
08-27-2005, 06:45 AM
thats one bitchin boat....I was drooling over it on kachinas page...what type of mural are u painting on it???

Beer-30
08-27-2005, 06:51 AM
thats one bitchin boat....I was drooling over it on kachinas page...what type of mural are u painting on it???
It's gonna be a gal laying on her back on an engine hatch, with some guy drooling on her belly button.......oh. wait a second.......

Baller
08-27-2005, 06:55 AM
Can't give it away... Cuz someone might steal it... Or maybe.. i don't freaking know yet.... but my other half has to be in on it.. So who really knows for sure..

rivergoer
08-27-2005, 06:55 AM
maybe it will be a big penis!!! j/k just talking ish :D

BarryMac
08-27-2005, 07:03 AM
http://www.kachinaboats.com/drone34/DELANEY/VIEWING/p-1362.jpg
Personally I can't understand why you would want to put a Mural on the side of the boat, it is beautiful just the way it sits, why mess with a good thing???

Magic34
08-27-2005, 07:07 AM
Looks good the way it is. Don't mess with it. Take it as is. Resale will be better as well. That color is probably in the gel and the mural will be painted on.
Congrats.

NOTALENT
08-27-2005, 07:08 AM
Personally I can't understand why you would want to put a Mural on the side of the boat, it is beautiful just the way it sits, why mess with a good thing???
thats why I was thinking it better be a dame good mural!!! haha...maybe a nude scene of the wife... :idea: :D

Beer-30
08-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Looks good the way it is. Don't mess with it. Take it as is. Resale will be better as well. That color is probably in the gel and the mural will be painted on.
Congrats.
I agree. On the flip side, at least the mural will be "on top", so it could be color-sanded off for a different owner.

RiverOtter
08-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Nice ride!

Magic34
08-27-2005, 07:24 AM
I agree. On the flip side, at least the mural will be "on top", so it could be color-sanded off for a different owner.
True about sanding it off, but someone that may see it for sale with the mural on it, wouldn't even call on it because they didn;t like it. They wouldn't get the chance to find out that it could be sanded off, because they most likely wouldn't call.
Looking at the design of the boat, a mural would have to have some funky colors to match with some sharp lines.
I think it would maybe look like an out of place sticker.
Baller, your new boat looks great the way it is. Your boat, your flavor, but many of us like it just the way it is. It is already unique, I haven't seen another design like it, and I get out a bit.

Beer-30
08-27-2005, 07:27 AM
True about sanding it off, but someone that may see it for sale with the mural on it, wouldn't even call on it because they didn;t like it. They wouldn't get the chance to find out that it could be sanded off, because they most likely wouldn't call.
Looking at the design of the boat, a mural would have to have some funky colors to match with some sharp lines.
I think it would maybe look like an out of place sticker.
Baller, your new boat looks great the way it is. Your boat, your flavor, but many of us like it just the way it is. It is already unique, I haven't seen another design like it, and I get out a bit.
I'm with ya, there. I wouldn't touch it. But, like you said, his boat, his flavor. Nice boat all the same!

Baller
08-27-2005, 08:41 AM
Hey.. thanks for all the input... Taking it all in... the graffic or mural would have all the colors intergrated interweved thur the lines already in the boat so it doesn't look like i just painted something over... and if it don't look good on paper it sure isn't going to go on the boat..

BADASS38CHEVY
08-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Nice boat. Kachina builds a awesome boat.Louie and his wife are very cool people.See you on the water.

BADASS38CHEVY
08-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Hey.. thanks for all the input... Taking it all in... the graffic or mural would have all the colors intergrated interweved thur the lines already in the boat so it doesn't look like i just painted something over... and if it don't look good on paper it sure isn't going to go on the boat..
If your going to let louie do that graffix on your boat its going to look awesome.