PDA

View Full Version : Labor day Weekend

Carnivalride
08-27-2005, 08:28 AM
Hey anybody going out to Cheney or El Dorado Lake for the Labor day weekend? :) :)
If everything goes well with my test & tune this weekend my son and I will probably try and sneak out for a day and socialize some. So I was just wondering where people were headed that had to stick around town.
Eceptor, Jethydro, anybody I don't know that's close :confused: :rollside: :)

19cobaltcd
08-27-2005, 08:54 AM
Probably be cruising cheney at least one of the days. We will probably be hanging with a mutual friend of ours. Ray is camping on Heimerman for the weekend. Look for the cobalt in my avitar.

Carnivalride
08-27-2005, 09:08 AM
Probably be cruising cheney at least one of the days. We will probably be hanging with a mutual friend of ours. Ray is camping on Heimerman for the weekend. Look for the cobalt in my avitar.
'Ray' as in Ray Roser(sp) if so tell him Hi! Did he ever get an engine in his v-drive?
Loren

Carnivalride
08-27-2005, 09:12 AM
19cobaltcd,
I'm a little slow today :redface: just caught the part about 'mutual friend' have I met you? :squiggle:
I don't know which day I'll be out my 16 year old has to work so it depends on his schedule, he won't have it until the midlle of next week.
Later

19cobaltcd
08-27-2005, 09:29 AM
Yes, thats the "Ray". He is still debating the new flat bottom motor, just goes out in the Mastercraft. I dont know if we have met, he has introduced me to so many people I have a hard time remembering.. I'm old, bad memory. Ray and I worked together back in the late 70's early 80's at Lear together, been friends every since. I'm the same way, dont know what my 16 year old schedule is. We usually ride up to the big sandbar up in the northwest part of the lake and hang out.

ECeptor
08-27-2005, 12:38 PM
I'm heading to Perry Lake for the Labor Day weekend...doing the family thing. We had a big group last year (~25 total) so it's a good time.
Jason said Eldorado might have some/most of its campgrounds closed for that weekend. I heard it went up 9 feet (due to 9 inches of rain in the watershed) yesterday! That's a huge amout!
If I don't catch you at Cheney on Sunday this weekend, we can plan on the following weekend for sure.

beyondhelpin
08-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Heading out to Tenkiller for the weekend. Cant wait!