PDA

View Full Version : F>>>>U>>>C>>!!!!!

a catered life
08-27-2005, 09:03 PM
just got the new motorola 815 camera phone last month with all the toys and gadgets on it an my dumb ass looses it in downtown today.......what a bone head move........the part that pisses me off the most is verizon had to put my services on hold and if any costumer calls me it looks like my phone is turned off :mad: i have had my phone for 8 years and its never been turned off or number changed......to make crap worse i have to wait for them to mail me a new phone from the insurance company :yuk:

KACHINA KEN
08-27-2005, 09:33 PM
you dont have to wait for anything, go to a verizon store and buy a cheapie phone to get you by until your otherone shows up, I had to do that when my treo took a shit, I just bought a stupid nokia and pressed on. Plus you will have the cheapie when this happens again, and it will.

C-2
08-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Go to 7-11, or even better, Wal Mart and buy a TracFone for $30. Have Verizon forward your regular cell # into your new pay-as-you-go TracFone number until you get back on track.
I hear you on the same number.....you must have been with LA Cellular back in the day?
I also have a great suggestion I'll PM you with later, been drinking a few frosty's tonight.

Punisher
08-28-2005, 07:52 AM
I just had the same thing happen to me...Asurion Phone insurance is on the ball...I reported my phone lost with the local police department because you need a badge number from a cop and a police report # in order to get a new phone...After I did that,i called Asurion to report my phone lost....I did this on monday and by tuesday I had my phone...I had to pay 50 bux for the deductible but who cares,i got a brand new phone just lost all my numbers :boxingguy

Mrs.Racer277
08-28-2005, 07:54 AM
Sorry to hear that Willie. They should give you a temp. phone. My sister has lost about 5 or more this year. The last time they told her just keep the temp. one, since you will be needing it again soon. :jawdrop: :D

KACHINA KEN
08-28-2005, 08:11 AM
Go to 7-11, or even better, Wal Mart and buy a TracFone for $30. Have Verizon forward your regular cell # into your new pay-as-you-go TracFone number until you get back on track.
I hear you on the same number.....you must have been with LA Cellular back in the day?
I also have a great suggestion I'll PM you with later, been drinking a few frosty's tonight.
I dont know about Verizon but with Sprint it was 25 cents a min for forwarded calls + your normal minutes. I fired Sprint last month after 8 yrs with the same #, Verizon is treating me exceptionally well.

a catered life
08-28-2005, 05:36 PM
thanks all i found my old phone and back in business until i get replacement.verizion is awesome acitvated old phone over phone

KACHINA KEN
08-28-2005, 07:42 PM
thanks all i found my old phone and back in business until i get replacement.verizion is awesome acitvated old phone over phone
Yeah I think Verizon is a keeper.

Mrs.JBR
08-30-2005, 08:05 AM
YOU should come by and get the extra ORANGE and BLUE phone I have! (In case you need it) :D

SOCALDETAIL1
08-30-2005, 09:51 AM
I just had the same thing happen to me...Asurion Phone insurance is on the ball...I reported my phone lost with the local police department because you need a badge number from a cop and a police report # in order to get a new phone...After I did that,i called Asurion to report my phone lost....I did this on monday and by tuesday I had my phone...I had to pay 50 bux for the deductible but who cares,i got a brand new phone just lost all my numbers :boxingguy
Very true, I lost mine and they over-nighted mine. I just recently upgraded and kept my old one as back-up.