View Full Version : Lost Lake

mares98
08-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Just courious about Lostlake.Is their access from the north or south part of the river? Haven't had the opportunity to visit the area, However some acquaintances mentioned periodically their is some grudge and or match racing in the afternoon. Is the road leading to the lake paved? water rough? Thanks.

Dogballs
08-28-2005, 08:49 AM
Bring that 18 out labor day and run her! :D

mares98
08-28-2005, 09:00 AM
Would like to but I'm on vacation for 2 weeks and would be committed to bringing the entire farm and no hotels available? Uncertain about that part of the river.

Cs19
08-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Lost Lake is in between Big river and blythe, BR is probably booked for Labor ,theres some nice hotels in Blythe, you would have to tow 31 miles to get to LL from Blythe... LL has a dirt road entrance, about 1/4 mile of dirt road till you get to the ramp, no big deal, just a little dusty.The water isnt all that great in my opinion, especially on a big weekend, but yes, there is alot of fast jetboats and flatties in that area, if you were looking for races, they wouldnt be hard to find.

Cs19
08-28-2005, 02:33 PM
there are other options in that area as far as launching,etc. Youd like AHA QUIN, its nice. its about 20 miles out of blythe, they have just about everything you need there too,nice ramp,breakfast,beer,ice,a cool little bar and Aviation fuel. Lots of fast boats there and better water conditions than Lost Lake.

Bense468
08-28-2005, 04:54 PM
I heard all the fun, fast guys will be down off 6th though. :D

Bense468
08-28-2005, 05:31 PM
ya, sleeping.
YOUR GAY...STAY UP RIVER.

Cs19
08-28-2005, 05:31 PM
I heard all the fast guys will be down off 6th though. :D
ya, sleeping.

breezeblocker
08-28-2005, 05:50 PM
how far is lost lake from big river??

Cs19
08-28-2005, 05:50 PM
blahhhhhhhh.

Cs19
08-28-2005, 05:51 PM
I dunno 20-30 miles?

mares98
08-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Looks like we will be at Echo lodge thurs night & friday. Have a place to stay in Havasu. Might try Lostlake on sat depending on hotel availability. Iv'e been anxious for to see what that place is like.

LLGirl
08-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Looks like we will be at Echo lodge thurs night & friday. Have a place to stay in Havasu. Might try Lostlake on sat depending on hotel availability. Iv'e been anxious for to see what that place is like.
Well, if you don't make it out to Lost Lake, don't be too bummed. There hasn't been much river racing in a long time. It's usually a big disappointment. Also, there are no hotels close by. Like someone said above, Blythe is approx. 30 miles away. Parker is about 17 miles.

garret
08-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Well, if you don't make it out to Lost Lake, don't be too bummed. There hasn't been much river racing in a long time. It's usually a big disappointment. Also, there are no hotels close by. Like someone said above, Blythe is approx. 30 miles away. Parker is about 17 miles.
now all the fast fun guys run off of 6th st that is why CS19
doesnt want to come down.
CS by the way the only sleeping i am going to be doing is off the line so you have a chance. Did a little tune and you have no chance. So do yourself a favor go practice putting your boat on the trailer we will be there to help at about 11pm after the fast cool people finish our float.

Cs19
08-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Garretts a barney.
Sooo, is Hbjet gonna put the screws to that Eliminator of yours again over Labor Day? You got annihalated last summer, better work on that tune up pal. More boost,more boost. You dont wanna be the slowest one out there do you? right now, its lookin like thats you.
Better get your crew chief DJD on the horn with good vibes and have him get you some even smaller pulleys.
:D

djdtpr
08-29-2005, 04:17 PM
Garretts a barney.
Sooo, is Hbjet gonna put the screws to that Eliminator of yours again over Labor Day? You got annihalated last summer, better work on that tune up pal. More boost,more boost. You dont wanna be the slowest one out there do you? right now, its lookin like thats you.
Better get your crew chief DJD on the horn with good vibes and have him get you some even smaller pulleys.
DOU! :supp: Wow straight for the juggular with that one.Man i am staying out of the trash talking this is serious shizzle.

Cs19
08-29-2005, 08:34 PM
DOU! :supp: Wow straight for the juggular with that one.Man i am staying out of the trash talking this is serious shizzle.
I didnt think it was that harsh. :D
Your boy Garret's got a big mouth though. :hammer2:

djdtpr
08-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Garretts a barney.:D
Ha Ha he said barney like the purple dinosour now thats gay!Lets all sing along "I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME" Wow i need a hug now gotta go. :D

garret
08-30-2005, 07:54 PM
Garretts a barney.
Where did you see us race because i dont remember racing him.
By the way took a MPD and Wiped my CS19.

Cs19
08-30-2005, 09:10 PM
Where did you see us race because i dont remember racing him.
By the way took a MPD and Wiped my CS19.
:confused: Is that supposed to be funny?
Whatever, i saw you racin around when you had that two toned HUGE scoop on there (thank god you changed it) and man you were really haulin the mail..What? 85 mph down river?
careful out there over labor day hotrod.

cyclone
08-30-2005, 09:17 PM
better pull them boots up high fellas. its gettin' deep in here. whoohoo!