PDA

View Full Version : New LBBA Website- Roost Info

Ken F
05-07-2006, 02:47 PM
The LBBA website has been moved, here is the new Address:
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/cas?forum=48745
To reserve a room, to www.lazyeagleresort.com/
Be sure to tell them that you are with the Laid Back Boaters or they won't give you a room!
Rooms are probably going to be in short supply, so if you are able to camp, and leave a room for some of the older folks, you can reserve a campsite at http://www.ReserveAmerica.com and type in the dates you want to stay, and Eagle Rock Campground in Missouri. You can register online.
Any questions, my cell is 417-827-3198 or Kenandemmfoster@cs.com
We are having a hog roast on Saturday night, Along with an awards ceremony and some GREAT prizes this year!!!!
A brand new boat interior from Ultimate Marine Interiors in Eureka Springs
A brand new Snoot from Duane @ Hi-Tech Performance!!!
And some new scoops from Pheonix Fiberglass.
Possibly going to have a bunch of the Springfield Hooters Girls down looking for rides too.....any open seats????
Ken F

kp216
06-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Bump it up.
T minus 4 days and counting.

Ken F
06-19-2006, 04:27 AM
Hey Kev....yep I'm really getting excited! My engine is still in pieces so it's going to be a marathon trying to get it together again this year! LOL
Seems like the last couple of years the roost has been my break-in run.
Is Melissa coming with you this year? I know cooter will!
Ken

kp216
06-19-2006, 06:08 AM
Hey Ken - Mine's not in pieces, but I'm still waiting on a diverter seal. The boat runs and drives, but with the seal out, my top end is about 10 mph shy of what it normally is, not to mention my acceleration really sucks.
As far as company, I'll be by myself again this year. Melissa has to work and Cooter is still too young/little/rambunctious/well-established-in-the-terrible-two's for me to bring by myself. :p
I hope the mill goes back together smoothly and you don't have to thrash too much.
I'll be cutting out around Oh-dark-thirty on Friday morning. If you could really use my help, give me a call. I could probably leave Thursday afternoon and drive on down to give you a hand.
Kevin