PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Sunday??

Carbon Dave
08-29-2005, 05:38 AM
Just wondering if anyone was going out near Sacramento today.
I just got my boat running and am going to take it out for it's maiden voyage. I am pretty much a newbie and could use the advise and guidance of someone with some hours under their belt. Plus it would be nice to have another boat there just in case.
I was thinking of either Folsom Lake or The Sacramento River.

Eliminator 4 Life
08-29-2005, 07:02 AM
We are gonna plan a Sac lunch run in Sept so keep your eyes open :cool:

YeLLowBoaT
08-29-2005, 09:43 AM
I like the lake alot more then river... seems to be alot less drunks on the lake vs the river just my .02 if you are going to the lake I would go to dyke 8( or what ever the hell its new name is ) rahter then granite bay same reason as above

Squirtin Thunder
08-29-2005, 09:59 AM
I usually go to Rattlesnake Bar

Carbon Dave
08-29-2005, 09:46 PM
I like the lake alot more then river... seems to be alot less drunks on the lake vs the river just my .02 if you are going to the lake I would go to dyke 8( or what ever the hell its new name is ) rahter then granite bay same reason as above
Took your advise and went to "Folsom Point" formerly Dike *. Dike must have not been politically correct.
The day went pretty good. The boat didn't sink. Motor ran well. I do think I sprung a leak in my hydraulic trim line. Guess I should have replaced both instead of just one.