PDA

View Full Version : Schiada Flatbottom Possibly for Sale

sifocalpoint
08-29-2005, 01:28 PM
1971 Schiada Flatbottom 17'10" on Tandom Axle Trailer may be up for sale?
I traded my single axle trailer for a tandom which needs a good sandblasting and painting, tires are good, rims are ugly white spokes.
Hull is extremely solid no stress cracks and structurely sound, but needs painted, old paints on there thick)
I have brand new anodized purple cavitation plates with new billet plate feet, billet anodized purple transom blocks and nice stainless turnbuckles. Below the billet plate pads is a strip of mirror polished aluminum to contrast the purple all new uninstalled. Behind the billet transom blocks is a custom made anodized purple piece which sandwiches the transom. It has slots milled into it and looks absolutely trick! All from Prime Marine. I have a brand new oval thru hull fitting and a new pedal which is linked separately to a brand new $300.00+ handle from REX.
All new purple powdercoated water dumps, Brand new fiberglass buckets with new white and purple covers fresh from the shop with new aluminum mounts. New alum motor rails and mounting plates with billet feet. Brand new Casale 12 degree gearbox in/out (no whirlaway) quick change gears 18deg 3 dog shift. Menkens 11 1/2x16 prop used 2 times on my dads boat. Billet lockout handle. Brand new Imco polished aluminum 11 gallon race tank with rail mounted alum brackets which the rubber coated tank straps hook too. New custom made rudder brace and flange bearing which is tied into the transom for strength. New stainless bow eye hook new chrome drain plugs. 2 new polished gas caps if you decided to use side tanks. And im sure im forgetting something here and there. I almost forgot new billet tall valve cover and billet breathers, timing cover and neovane waterpump.
(I also have all new white leather 9 bolt steering wheel with polsihed spokes, purple hub, purple bolts, purple center, all new autometer marine white guages with purple bezels and the switch knobs and so on, purple fabricated foot throttle but im trying to keep this stuff because i can use it in the new hull if i get one)
The boat is all apart and i have all the parts in the boxes they arrived in from REX, Eddie Marine, CP, Bergeron etc. The boat is apart like i said. Its a solid trailer and it needs cleaned painted, the boat needs painted and then assembled. Would make a great winter project but im loosing interest because i want a brand new jet boat and all my money is gone dumping into this boat.
I dont know how to post pics but im going to get some takin tomorrow.
I know it sounds high but i would need to get about $7000.00, I have receipts and parts out the wazoo and im not separating it must go all together. If at all interested email me at dragboat11@verizon.net or Please feel free to give me a call at 724-938-8864 in located in California Pennsylvania about 45 mins south of Pittsburgh. My names Ryan.

sifocalpoint
08-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Forgot to mention new purple grad handle and backing plate.
and that was o.b.o