PDA

View Full Version : Trailer repair in Havasu or Parker

dr. margarita
08-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Can anyone recommend a trailer repair shop in Havasu or Parker? I've got a chrome fender that needs a little straightening and some paint touch ups. Thank you for your suggestions!!

Havasu_Dreamin
08-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Zieman does have a facility in LHC.
Zieman:
3839 London Bridge Rd.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86404
P.O. Box 1500
Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86405
(928) 764-2221
Fax (928) 764-2333

Not So Fast
08-29-2005, 04:50 PM
I think Zieman has closed because of Lowes taking thier property??? Try Enduro Trailer 928-855-7888, Gary or Glenn, in Havasu. :chi: NSF

dr. margarita
08-29-2005, 05:14 PM
info needed here too tom.some asss clown hit mine at winzor last weekend :boxingguy they just drove away :mad:
I think it was my wife!! :)

dr. margarita
08-29-2005, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the info guys...keep em coming!!

Not So Fast
08-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the info guys...keep em coming!!
I'm a little concerned about your graphics as they look similar to the ones that caused such a hula-baloo here when the pic's of the new deckboat from Howard were posted, whew! Just kidding, your boat looks great!!! :D :D NSF

dr. margarita
08-29-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm a little concerned about your graphics as they look similar to the ones that caused such a hula-baloo here when the pic's of the new deckboat from Howard were posted, whew! Just kidding, your boat looks great!!! :D :D NSF
dude, Check out the reply I just left. You'll howl!

craiginlaverne
08-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Ol Zieman wouldent touch that job with a ten foot pole. I work for pacific boat trailes in chino, california. we do repairs like that ALL the time. especially for Anglers marine in anahiem. we repaint and touch up their trailers(bass boats) on a regular bases. those boat and trailer packages come from back east. we do every kind of repairs on EVERY brand of trailer . i keep telling the boss man to open up a repair shop out in Havasu. Hell, iam shipping trailers to havasu on a regular bases now. we might as well set up a shop out there. good luck!!!! :idea:

a catered life
08-31-2005, 07:38 AM
ok i found a guy in parker last time out.. he's really a custom and fabrication guy named kenny he is suppose to be the best welder/fabrication guy in parker.....three other shops recommended me to him. he really a bike/body works person...saw a couple of HD's at his shop
he really did a awesome job on some last minute repairs we had to have....he rewelded my trailer and put in all new bunks in less than 12 hours..i dont know about the paint part cause i just wanted him to do basic repairs but i as very impressed with his work
if you go by tell him the big ass brother with the red/white eliminator from april '05 sent you he promised any hb referals a good deal.
shop name: american made
name: kenny
phone: 928 6694480
address: 1220 geronimo, parker (the street by burger king)