PDA

View Full Version : 05 VMA Awards

NashvilleBound
08-29-2005, 06:08 PM
I have never seen and heard so much kah-rapp in my whole life.... all trash. Its amazing people listen to that. Just my .02

Dave4XTC
08-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Is it the VMA's or the BET awards??????

Jyruiz
08-29-2005, 07:07 PM
Don't like award shows much anymore. They have way too many, how many times to they have to pad themselfs on the back for the work they do.

dr. margarita
08-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Come on! Beavis and Butthead made it!!!

Slacker
08-29-2005, 07:29 PM
Kinda disapointed, maybe i am getting older but its not like it used to be......

HocusPocus
08-29-2005, 07:32 PM
i can't stand any award show.. its just a bunch of overpaid misfits giving themselves awards. pass

Caribbean Jet
08-29-2005, 08:17 PM
Thar show sucked,
Can't believe that R Kelly was allowed to preform.

Morg
08-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Switch to Mind of Mencia.
I dont care who you are, thats some funny shit right their

C-2
08-29-2005, 08:29 PM
It was a longass Diddy infomercial where he reminded us all about how great he is.
Kurt Loder and John Norris - you think they actually like all this crap?

HocusPocus
08-29-2005, 08:36 PM
Switch to Mind of Mencia.
I dont care who you are, thats some funny shit right their
i agree!! :D :D

phebus
08-29-2005, 08:44 PM
I think OGS took a metal bar to his tv. :hammer2:

PlyaPlya22
08-29-2005, 10:10 PM
I have never seen and heard so much kah-rapp in my whole life.... all trash. Its amazing people listen to that. Just my .02If you don't like the music, look at all the fine as BIATCHES!! :D

JustMVG
08-30-2005, 04:59 AM
Goddamn that just made my morning!!!! Thank you, that there is funny!!!
Dear lord i apologize and pray for the pygmies or New Guinea...... or whatever Larry the Cable guy says.

RiverOtter
08-30-2005, 06:16 AM
I have never seen and heard so much kah-rapp in my whole life.... all trash. Its amazing people listen to that. Just my .02
I don't even watch that crap anymore. Didn't even know it was on. Came across is while surfing and that 3 seconds was too much for me. :220v:

OGShocker
08-30-2005, 06:30 AM
I only bash radios. ala Elvis, I shoot TV's. :crossx:

Vada
08-30-2005, 06:35 AM
Award shows just make me SICK.
It's not about real talent anymore.
They are all so predictable and why are there soooooooo many award shows now????
There are award show for everybody and everything nowadays. :umm:

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 09:10 AM
prick,I didnt even know it was on til I saw this thread lastnite,so i flipped it on,Ive been in a bad mood ever since,some reason i just hate everything after watching all those untalented idioted,,,it was crap

Vada
08-30-2005, 09:11 AM
prick,I didnt even know it was on til I saw this thread lastnite,so i flipped it on,Ive been in a bad mood ever since,some reason i just hate everything after watching all those untalented idioted,,,it was crap
Hahahaha...thats funny!!!

JB in so cal
08-30-2005, 09:16 AM
Wow! This will cheer you up:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2271DSC00540-med.jpg

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 09:19 AM
big coffee no meds yet :notam:

riverracerx
08-30-2005, 09:20 AM
That R Kelly deal was the worst CRAP I have ever heard. I can't believe someone actually gave him the green light on that one.
It was a pretty horrible show.
I agree, all awards shows are just the celebs patting themselves on the back for all the great work they believe in their mind they do. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

cdog
08-30-2005, 09:27 AM
I'm 28 and i'm seriously considering blocking MTV from the direct tv when I have kids someday. I really can't believe how they have pushed this crap on kids today. Who knew being a complete dirt bag would become totally acceptable. They have pushed an ideal that getto is now a black culture that for some reason people want to be a part of. You can't really blame it on the rappers. You have to blame the people that prop them up on TV and push this shit because it sells records. :D Platium Teefis.

MR HARLEY
08-30-2005, 09:30 AM
Platium Teefis.
Keeps the crystal cold .... :D
and another vote for another worthless award show..Im with you cdog , I dont think i would want my children being brain washed by what they play on MTV at this time .

NashvilleBound
08-30-2005, 09:34 AM
I am SO good at making friends! Glad I could help..

Not So Fast
08-30-2005, 09:41 AM
About the only thing that I see or hear is how very untalented people are made to sound like they really have talent by sound engineers and electronics. Do these performers (I'm using this term loosely) even know how bad 90% of them sound in person without the benefit of a studio. Plus when they wear diamonds that are worth more than my entire estate it just pisses me off. :devil: :( :( NSF

PHX ATC
08-30-2005, 09:43 AM
One word.....
SHAKIRA
:rollside:

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 09:45 AM
its cool,,,,,,even coldplay sounded bad and they are a great live band

mbrown2
08-30-2005, 10:04 AM
That R Kelly deal was the worst CRAP I have ever heard. I can't believe someone actually gave him the green light on that one.
Yes; RKelly's deal was pretty lame.....
I think Diddy sucked as a host...I thought .50 did alright and thought Green Day did good...but they normally do live....I have seen worse MTV award shows...I still watch them for the live performances...

mbrown2
08-30-2005, 10:04 AM
One word.....
SHAKIRA
Yeah...I forgot....SHE DID NOT SUCK! :)

Rev. Williams
08-30-2005, 10:10 AM
That was by far the biggest pile-o-crap I've ever seen.... The Green Day opening act almost put me to sleep (which really wouldn't have been bad), then the Diddy "Im so rich I can give away my Jacob the Jeweler watch" crap.
And why the Phuck are they having Shakera, then the Fat Joe Homies sing in spanish!!! Is this the latin awards? I think not!!
They've blended all this crap together so much that it all sucks! At one point they showed Jay-z in his seat and he was just shaking his head like this show blows!!
The best was watching the pre-show. They were interviewing 50cent and asked him what he was going to perform... he said, "It's gonna be off the hook, we're gonna do a MELODY of songs, not just one" A frikin MELODY 50?? You frikin idiot!!!

AirtimeLavey
08-30-2005, 10:12 AM
Yeah, more like BET/Diddy awards. I remember when MTV used to catch hell for not showing enough "black" artists. Now, I think they're overkilling w/the (c)rap. Too much of it is too much the same. Can't wait for the next trend, and this gangsta/thug shiat to move on. :yuk:

GrapeApe
08-30-2005, 10:56 AM
News is saying that Suge Knight was shot at an After Party in Miami that was being Hosted by Kanye West..... He was "ONLY" shot in the Leg..
Damn, if the Thugs are going to own a Gun, can they learn to shoot more Accurately..? :D :jawdrop:
*** Grape Ape ***

Not So Fast
08-30-2005, 11:12 AM
News is saying that Suge Knight was shot at an After Party in Miami that was being Hosted by Kanye West..... He was "ONLY" shot in the Leg..
Damn, if the Thugs are going to own a Gun, can they learn to shoot more Accurately..? :D :jawdrop:
*** Grape Ape ***
Too bad the shooter was such a bad shot huh?? Hard to miss that big bastard. I have nothing against rap (I like Tupac even at my age) but it all seems like the same ole crap now, no music, no rhythm just eubonics and by trying to look different they all look the same with the goofy ass flat bill cap sittin sideways and smelly skull cap, pants that are too short, or are those supposed to be shorts, thier ass crack showing and a snaggley gold tooth. $.50 is not to bad though but rap is really in the crapper. JMO NSF

JB in so cal
08-30-2005, 11:15 AM
Too bad the shooter was such a bad shot huh?? Hard to miss that big bastard. I have nothing against rap (I like Tupac even at my age) but it all seems like the same ole crap now, no music, no rhythm just eubonics and by trying to look different they all look the same with the goofy ass flat bill cap sittin sideways and smelly skull cap, pants that are too short, or are those supposed to be shorts, thier ass crack showing and a snaggley gold tooth. $.50 is not to bad though but rap is really in the crapper. JMO NSF
that's a line from your new cd, huh?

Not So Fast
08-30-2005, 11:42 AM
that's a line from your new cd, huh?
What da ya think JB. I'll call the group the "White Crap Rap Band" or "The Crap Weazel Rappers" :D Couldnt be much worse could it ??:D :D NSF

JB in so cal
08-30-2005, 12:21 PM
What da ya think JB. I'll call the group the "White Crap Rap Band" or "The Crap Weazel Rappers" :D Couldnt be much worse could it ??:D :D NSF
I do believe you're on to something. Instead of gold chains, you go with a toliet seat around your neck. You could talk about downin' 20 ounces of Pepto Bismol wit yo' bitches. How about a little ditty about "skidders in 'yo britches"
May I be the first to congratulate you on a new and trail-blazing career path.
Peace out!

Not So Fast
08-30-2005, 04:39 PM
I do believe you're on to something. Instead of gold chains, you go with a toliet seat around your neck. You could talk about downin' 20 ounces of Pepto Bismol wit yo' bitches. How about a little ditty about "skidders in 'yo britches"
May I be the first to congratulate you on a new and trail-blazing career path.
Peace out!
I like your thinking my man, could catch on :D NSF

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 04:41 PM
boat,,skidder in my britches,,,nice idea

JB in so cal
08-30-2005, 04:42 PM
boat,,skidder in my britches,,,nice idea
I'll buy the paint. :cool:

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 04:43 PM
and tan,with a 3D look,maybe some paper stuck to the paint

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-30-2005, 05:03 PM
One word.....
SHAKIRA
AMEN!!! When i saw her hips shake like that...........I about passed out!!!!! Damn that girl is BAD!!!!!! If I had a woman that could move her hips like that I would never leave the house!!!!!!

KACHINA KEN
08-30-2005, 06:19 PM
its cool,,,,,,even coldplay sounded bad and they are a great live band
I can tell you why because i've done all the major TV shows at one time or another.
At an arena show like that a raw feed is sent to the broadcast truck where a "studio guy" not a "live guy" is mixing it down for the broadcast signal typically. Studi guys and live guys are 2 different animals and I say that the live guys are faster on their feet then the studio guys that usually want the most ideal situation and equipment or they blame there shortcoming for the lack thereof. So yes, Coldplay is awesome live because they have a great live soundman.

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 06:23 PM
i like their new album,and everyone here in SD said the show was great last week here,just never fails,a award show full of crapp rap stars and the one band with talent sounds bad.MC Hammer can still dance better than me,gotta give him credit

77charger
08-30-2005, 06:47 PM
One word.....
SHAKIRA
agree there